PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for breaking CR

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-19-2007, 01:51 AM
For all You masters and misstress'...

I am currently, and for the first time, on cum restrictions. And I was just wandering what kinds of punishments (if any) you have for your subbie/slave if they cum when they aren't supposed to or can't hold it back?

Warbaby1943
07-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Extended CR time, longer edging, and harder spankings.

xadianx
07-19-2007, 01:47 PM
i agree to the post before me but i also want to add this
when in fact a sub cums during CR a mental influence should be in the game plan ex. doing something/saying something or even actions to make them feel shame/humiliation for what they did and how their master is not pleased.Another thought to pop into my head is after that if it should happen the sub should have to work hard to gain the trust back with his/her master that should make the sub really prove that they are serious and want to please.

Ruby
07-20-2007, 02:29 AM
CR or CD (as in cum deprivation) is not for everyone.

If it works for a couple. Great.

If a sub has a difficult time with being on CR, then one has to ask is it physical, mental, is the length of time too long, what is the issue?

For example, there are some lucky gals who've been known to have a good orgasm when they sneeze or urinate. Are they to be punished for doing what comes naturally? I would hope not.

There are some subs who've found a good round of masturbation helps them sleep better at night and function well at work the next day. Suddenly putting them on CR might have some unexpected consequences including crankiness, loss of concentration, and loss of productivity.

Now, for those who are into the concept of CR, those who actually want to withhold for their master, then we have to look at "why" the restriction was broken before we can assign punishments.

Did the sub run off to masturbate - on purpose and without permission?

Did the sub get so excited during a session where her master was bringing her to the edge, that she fell over it?

By understanding why the CR was broken, it's easier to let the punishment fit the crime.

Not all masters "punish" their subs and a good laugh might be had by both when the sub has to confess what happened and why.

If the CR was assigned as a punishment, then there are many ways to "skin a cat" and one of them is to assign essay writing. Written confessions can be good for the soul and quite hard on the sub.

Just about any type of punishment that we can think of, could be assigned. Again, if the purpose of the CR was mutual gratification, then just having the sub break CR and the guilt of doing so, could be punishment enough. Each couple must discover what works for them.

An opposite approach to the ones suggested in the posts above may be to switch tactics and "force" the sub to orgasm repeatedly until she is begging for mercy.

Lessons in control may also help. Assigning the sub the task of masturbating to the point of climaxing, but not to climax -- say hourly, every other hour, three or four times a day, whatever -- can bring about the awareness they need to stay on that restriction.

Good luck with your CR, Slave Kitty Sivesh

And for the worst punishments, I'll suggest the dreaded other CDs: coffee, caffeine, cake, chocolate and/or cookie deprivation!

^firefly^
07-20-2007, 06:11 AM
chocolate deprivation?!?!?!

Ruby, that may fall under the category of cruel and unusual punishments!

Seriously, though...CR was one of those things that took me a while to get used to, but once I got used to it, the idea of masturbation (with or without orgasm) without permission rarely crossed my mind. Okay, strike that, it crossed my mind a lot, but it was just habit not to do anything about those wayward thoughts (other than beg occasionally--sometimes you get lucky and that works!).

Oh yes...punishments. For just "missing the edge" and accidently going over, just knowing I had messed up and disappointed Master was usually punishment enough. (Isn't their disappointment such an awfully hard thing to bear? *sighs*) On the other hand, if I deliberately disobeyed, the punishment was usually much worse: repeated edging, lines, body writing with a sharpie (to help me remember who my body and my orgasms belongs to)...*chuckles* from that list, you might think I've slipped a lot! I can only say that I think it gets a little easier with time and practice!

Good luck and have fun, Slave Kitty Sivesh. *hugs*

Rhabbi
07-20-2007, 09:16 AM
My thoughts on this yesterday involved the fact that I am loathe to punish failure in CR, because it is a natural reaction to stimulation, and it may be that I am the reason my sub came. In other words, I misjudged the edge.

That being said, I think we need more information to answer this question. Was this a deliberate act, or simply slipping over an edge that can be hard to define? If the latter, this thread is probably more than enough punishment, if the former, I would vote for more CR thraining and a long period without cumming.

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks everyone, I was just curious to see how others handled it. It was my first time and master didn't keep me on it long.

I have to agree chocolate deprivation would be a horrible punishment ^_^

*hugs for ruby and firefly*

Thanks for your thoughts too rhabbi, I appreciate your views and advice

Aussiegirl1
07-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I too am very new to CR and have only done it once or twice. So far it has not been so long that I haven't been able to handle it. I have also been lucky that I have not been teasted too much during my CR yet, but I know that will come with time!

I agree that if it I came outside of Master teasing me, and it was a conscious thought, that would deserve a serious punishment. If I came during a time when he was teasing me and making me edge, I would hope he would see that I had really tried hard not to cum. I am fortunate in that I have grown used to edging and somehow seem to be able to hold off cumming for quite a while, but that doesn't mean I would't crack one day either.

I do think in all this, the human side has to be considered. As Ruby said, not everyone is suited to CR and in the end, you want it to be an activity that strengthens your relationship and/ or that you learn and grow from. I am glad that your Master didn't keep you on it for very long at the start. Good luck and continue to have fun exploring.

Sir_Russell
07-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Orgasm control is a hard thing to do well, as a Dom I have forced sub/slaves to climax without giving permission. When morgan was pushed to far, even though she begged and begged for permission then cried for quite a while afterwards I refused to punish her. The truth be told it should have been me that was punished for doing that to her.

She knows that she must beg sincerely to be allow to climax and I know when she can't hold it back any more.

Ruby
07-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Sir Russell,

You rock!

Ruby

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-21-2007, 05:08 PM
There are some subs who've found a good round of masturbation helps them sleep better at night and function well at work the next day. Suddenly putting them on CR might have some unexpected consequences including crankiness, loss of concentration, and loss of productivity.

I, too, enjoy a nice round of masturbation before bed time because it does help me get to sleep faster and sleep better. But so far I haven't had any trouble sleeping without, I do enjoy the control aspect of CR/CD