PDA

View Full Version : Net Star, Part 1

fungirl
07-19-2007, 07:26 PM
He had discreetly advertised tonight’s session, so it was no surprise that requests came scrolling across the screen. But even though he’d encouraged sadism, he was still stunned by the violence anticipated: “One hundred whacks for each tit.” “Use a studded paddle on the bitch.” “Cunt needs to bleed.” “Split her twat open.” “Dog needs to fuck her till she dies.” He stopped taking requests an hour before the session began and sat her down to read all the entries, watching for reactions as she read. Her face didn’t register any changes, but he noticed her nipples hardening as she went through the suggestions.

“Anything off-limits?” he inquired.

She shook her head. “It all seems fine to me. Nothing we haven’t discussed or done before.”

“Seems like some folks want to see you suffer.”

She looked him in the eyes. “And you don’t?”

“You know I do. But no one’s ever seen you suffer like what these people want …”

“Except you.”

“Yes. Except me.”

She stood up and looked toward the camera. “I’m looking forward to it. I want those folks out there to see me suffer. I know they’ll enjoy it, and I’ll get off on their enjoying my pain. I thought you would too.”

He shrugged. “I do, in theory. But when I see those requests, what they want to do to you … I don’t know. I’m not sure I’m ready for anyone else to see you.”

She walked over to a cloth-covered table and picked up a double-clipped pants hanger. “You make the final decision, of course.” She handed him the hanger and stepped underneath one of the basement pulleys, reaching under her breasts to cup and offer them up, her huge hard pink nipples winking at him.

He groaned, his cock hardening, and moved in front of her, snapping one of the clips to a nipple. Her groan had barely begun when he snapped on the other one. Then he slipped the neck of the hanger into the pulley and began pulling it up, steadily lifting her heavy breasts by the nipples until they were stretched high and long, almost level with her head, and she was constantly crying out.

He looked over at the huge digital clock: four minutes to start. He grabbed her face and turned it toward him. “You did this on purpose, didn’t you?”

Her only reply was a groan – jerking her head had increased the friction on her nipples.

“You knew I’d be turned on by the pulley and did it on purpose, so the session would get started. Didn’t you?” he screamed.

Her voice was hoarse and filled with pain. “Yes,” she managed. “I did.”

“You want all those people to see you, don’t you? See you hanging by your nipples?”

“Yes,” she managed. “You know I do.”

His response was to turn on the camera. “Then let them see you hanging like this,” he said, savagely jerking up on the pulley. She shrieked as her breasts were pulled above her head and she was forced onto her tiptoes. He grabbed a ruler from the table and measured her stretched nipples: seven inches. A new record.

“They’ll get what they asked for.”

ElectricBadger
07-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Looks like a good start, I'd like to see a bit of background information though, just a couple lines on how this began, who these people are, is this a first time or a habit, etc.

fungirl
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
EB, thanks so much. Your comments were exactly the kind of input I'm looking for. This story has been bouncing around in my mind so long that I forgot readers don't know the backstory! I'll add that.

Wiley Hunter
07-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Very good beginning. As per the previous poster, I can see working in the backstory during the ensuing session(s).

Also, did you purposefully leave out descriptions, or will those also be sprinkled throughout the story, slowly revealing who and what these people are?