PDA

View Full Version : Do some people get off on spending money (spoiling) on others?

Cracked
07-20-2007, 09:32 AM
I browse collarme.com and notice some women demanding money. Saying they love to be spoiled with money and such. Do some guys get off on sending girls money and just spoiling them? I'm just confused. I chatted briefly with this one lady and right away she was like "Send me some money via paypal or I'll quit talking to you". I'm like "Sure, buddy :rolleyes:". I'm sure someone can shed some light on this for me.

I rarely browse the guys portion of anything so I don't know if guys do this also but I've only seen it in women so far.

Rhabbi
07-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Apparently some do get off on this. I think they actually like the humiliation aspects of it more than anything.

nightsilver
07-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I've always wondered though if the women really care about those men at all or if they view them as a cash cow to milk.

Cracked
07-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I could understand this if a relationship was built first then there was a demand for money/clothes/ect but not right off the bat, then I'd be a lil wary of things.

Dragon's muse
07-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Can you say Pro Domme? And, yes, apparently some guys get off on it.

Sir_Russell
07-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Gift giving is love language and as such yes some people do give gifts to show real affection.

Many men feel that if they pay for a prostitute or a Domme then they are really the ones in control. It isn't for me but then I have a friend that is a Pro-Domme that takes gifts afterwards from gratiful male clients but no money.

pixie_dust
07-21-2007, 02:45 PM
I've only heard of the demanding/humiliation once the D/s relationship has been established, and that the sub truly does enjoy it. Although I can't imagine why someone would pay within minutes of talking to someone on-line.