PDA

View Full Version : Hello

cbtboyuk
07-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Hello everyone!

New (sort of) to the forums. i've been reading stories on BDSM library for some time now, and have even corresponded with a couple of the authors. i did join the forum, but never really even logged in.

However, have decided to stop being a passenger - my Master quite rightly points out that many stories here have brought me great pleasure, and so the least i could do is join in.

So hello! Hope you're all having fun. i'm 35, an owned boy in an open but strictly controlled relationship of seven years based in the North West of the UK.

i've published my first story - which turned out surprisingly romantic - on this site. It's called "ax396". i was thinking of adding further chapters, but am now wondering if it is in fact compete as it is.

And i've started reviewing the stories i've enjoyed so much all this time, and showing those authors some overdue appreciation!

Look forward to chatting with, meeting, learning from, writing with, debating with and (who knows?) even serving you!

love
cbtboyuk

cbtboyuk
07-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Actually, i could already do with some help!

i can't work out how to change/fill in detail on my profile - any bright thoughts? :confused:

Thanks
cbtboyuk

Rhabbi
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Hello cbtboyuk. :wave: and :welcome: to the forums.

Pertez
07-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Welcome :wave:

angelic.zest
07-21-2007, 10:44 AM
hello and welcome to the community

angelic.zest
07-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Actually, i could already do with some help!

i can't work out how to change/fill in detail on my profile - any bright thoughts? :confused:

Thanks
cbtboyuk

well go to where it says User Cp on the top of this page then Edit profile and fill it whatever you want to be filled in...or change/edit avatar or profile picture.

cbtboyuk
07-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the welcome and the help everyone! Already feeling at home!
cbtboyuk

nk_lion
07-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Welcome

MitchC
07-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Welcome, cbtboy. Enjoy the forum.

Mitch

ElectricBadger
07-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Aye, use the User CP, among all the yellow links at the top of the page.

I'm really glad to have you join us 'officially' -- always nice when the fiction can serve as a path into the community, and authors really do appreciate ratings and feedback -- even (almost especially) if the stories haven't been updated in a while. The system automatically notifies the author via email when they have a new review, and sometimes that's a great inspiration to resume a story.

cbtboyuk
07-22-2007, 05:45 AM
Aye, use the User CP, among all the yellow links at the top of the page.

I'm really glad to have you join us 'officially' -- always nice when the fiction can serve as a path into the community, and authors really do appreciate ratings and feedback -- even (almost especially) if the stories haven't been updated in a while. The system automatically notifies the author via email when they have a new review, and sometimes that's a great inspiration to resume a story.

Your absolutely right Sir - i've had two (very nice) reviews and three e-mails - which is so exciting - for my first story, and its been wonderful to get people's feedback. So now i'm trying to find all the stories i've enjoyed to leave some positive strokes! Actually trawling through the archives is quite a honry thing to do! :D

Arria
07-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Welcome, cbtboyuk, you will find people quite nice here. :-)

annie
07-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Great to have you join us! WELCOME!

MajesticFae
07-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome!

cbtboyuk
07-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks all....you're very sweet

suchaminx
07-23-2007, 12:10 AM
hello and welcome to the forums :)

This is a great place to have fun and explore, so I hope you have lots of fun and find out as much about yourself as I have done since being here.

Any questions, please ask ~smiles~

minxy

Flaming_Redhead
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
:welcomebo