PDA

View Full Version : Schedules and tasks...

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Hmm I'm not quite sure I'm making my topics in the right places, so if I don't.. please move it to the proper place (mods). Thank you =)

My training is underway and Master and I discussed the best ways to go about it. She's big on structure and that's exactly what I need to become the best I can for her. She has set up a weekly schedule of tasks and chores, when they are to be done by, and any other things she wants me to do to prepare for the night. My schedule is composed mostly of, What time to ask master if she is hungry and wants me to make dinner, what time my cleaning is to be done between, Reflecting on my training, Writing in my journal, meditating, conversing with her on my thoughts and emotions, and depending on the day there are different things to have me ready to begin a training session.

Anyway, My question is for both Subs and Doms, actually. Do any of you have a set schedule you follow, you do certain things at certain times? And what kinds of things are on your schedule if you don't mind sharing.

~Slave Kitty Sivesh

moptop
07-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi, Sivesh. Nice topic. Before answering your specific question, I'd like to makd a couple of comments that leapt to mind, if you don't mind.

Firstly - just a note and nothing more - first time I've encountered a female D being referred to as Master. Interesting.

Secondly, I gather from your post that you are living full time with your Master; and that the two of you have started into this with clear heads and clear ideas, well discussed, carefully planned. That seems very healthy and extremely mature. Is this your first full time slave relationship? Because it also does seem to me to be ambitious, to start your training with such a complete and thorough schedule.

Anyway - to come to your actual question! - I have a set schedule - nowhere near as complete as yours!! If I am not actually going to see Master on a given night (physically, or on line) I have position exercises, and then either vaginal muscle training, or masturbating to edge. Generally I have to post my report/journal by mid-day next day. Sometimes the time changes, say to 9 a.m., so he can get it and read it before he has to leave to go somewhere.

Additionally, I do have to ensure that I am physically prepared - this is very minimal - correct shaving; correct dress (which is, in fact, a dress: nothing else; or nothing).

I have occasional other tasks, which work on my limits. That is soooooooo little compared with you! And I still find it hard!

PS - I'm not actually under control at the moment, so not tasking at all. We're having a holiday. That's just for completeness of information, and in case anyone else who knows me got confused, lol.

xadianx
07-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Hi, Sivesh. Nice topic. Before answering your specific question, I'd like to makd a couple of comments that leapt to mind, if you don't mind.

Firstly - just a note and nothing more - first time I've encountered a female D being referred to as Master. Interesting.

Secondly, I gather from your post that you are living full time with your Master; and that the two of you have started into this with clear heads and clear ideas, well discussed, carefully planned. That seems very healthy and extremely mature. Is this your first full time slave relationship? Because it also does seem to me to be ambitious, to start your training with such a complete and thorough schedule.

Anyway - to come to your actual question! - I have a set schedule - nowhere near as complete as yours!! If I am not actually going to see Master on a given night (physically, or on line) I have position exercises, and then either vaginal muscle training, or masturbating to edge. Generally I have to post my report/journal by mid-day next day. Sometimes the time changes, say to 9 a.m., so he can get it and read it before he has to leave to go somewhere.

Additionally, I do have to ensure that I am physically prepared - this is very minimal - correct shaving; correct dress (which is, in fact, a dress: nothing else; or nothing).

I have occasional other tasks, which work on my limits. That is soooooooo little compared with you! And I still find it hard!

PS - I'm not actually under control at the moment, so not tasking at all. We're having a holiday. That's just for completeness of information, and in case anyone else who knows me got confused, lol.

Well for your on question i shall answer it. I personaly don't like to be called a "mistress" for some reason it just doesn't flow with me.So that is why my Sub calls me master or sir ,Now don't get me wrong as to thinking only the male term for Dom is the better in no way am i seeing it as male word = something more oh "powerful" Its just what i like.

This is the first time i am traing someone daily 24hrs so i did want a good base structure to begin with and grow as Sivesh does.So far it seems to be working out just fine

Sivesh's Owner XadianX

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-21-2007, 02:31 PM

Hello Moptop, Nice to meet you!

To answer your question...Yes, this is my first REAL slave relationship =)

My journal report time changes depending on the day But Usually it has to be completely done by 9pm, or 11pm, again it just depends on the day. I reflect on training a half hour before i begin writing my journal, and converse with her 1-2 hours before that. Dinner, if she is hungry, is started at 6:15.

I also, have a day that I am to be cleaned and shaven completely and at master's disposal, though I try and stay shaven for her always =) Then there's our training and such. I am very excited to be doing this, I know strict structure is what I need to be a better subbie for master. ^_^

Enjoy your holiday Moptop!! =D

Aussiegirl1
07-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi kitty,

I have an online Master and there are a few things I do for him each day. I have a set task of doing 8 positions for him each day. At the moment I hold each one for 21/2 minutes. I have begun wearing a ball gag during the tasks also, mostly because I find them hard to wear and want to get more used to them.

Another task he has me do is to pinch my nipples for 50 secs each time I go to the bathroom. This is probably more suited to an online rather than a r/l relationship, as it is designed for me to feel submissive, even when I am at work.

I also email him every day and he will sometimes give me other tasks to do, like shop without panties or edge for him without cumming. It all really depends on your circumstances and what tasks are going to make you feel both submissive and satisfied too.

It seems you are off to a good start and I guess the key now will be to not rush or overdo things. The fact that you seem to have great communication, both face to face and via your journal, tells me you are on the right track.

Have fun and hoped this helped a bit.

Sir_Russell
07-21-2007, 08:08 PM
I believe in structure, I have "house rules" for her to refer to no matter where I am. Couple these with tenets and she can be herself within a framework that keeps us both happy.