PDA

View Full Version : at home attire for slaves

issyrj
02-20-2004, 09:11 AM
I am looking for some ideas for clothing that can be worn that is appropriate for going out side the house but still is accessible and sexually oriented. I would also like something that does not readily reveal toys, rope, harnesses, etc. when they are worn under the clothing (so I guess nothing really tight).

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Curtis
02-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Wow, accessible AND unrevealing; that's tough. It sounds like you're thinking of a wrap, like a kimono or an American bathrobe. A pseudo-Roman toga would be good, but probably is distinctly out of place. Maybe a martial art gi (ge)? Good luck with this; I'll be interested to see what other responses you get.

redEva
02-20-2004, 01:43 PM
kimono, sari, and just plain, loose, 2 sizes to big, man shirt and loose long skirt! it is all real sexy too ;)

ah, yeah, I’m assuming we are talking about female wardrobe!?

issyrj
02-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Yes, female sub. Tried the oversized shirt (and it is very sexy), but this does not work all the time. Also, I would like to give her several choices in styles and comfort level, both physical and sexual.

issyrj
02-20-2004, 02:23 PM
pics of any current sub/slave wardrobes would be great! Give me some ideas to work with. Any links that anyone has would be terrific. Thanks again.

woodsman'sgame
02-21-2004, 12:47 AM
There is a style of dress that has a loosely fitted bodice with a vest that wraps around and ties with strings in the back and a wide full skirt. The vest can be loose or tight and the skirt is loose from right under the breasts out. These dresses can be very attractive and at the same time will accomodate many "items" under them. I will try to find a picture of one and post if you are interested. They can be very dressy or casual.

Spitman
02-21-2004, 04:52 AM
Rather than a shirt, I would suggest an outer garment. You can get a loose mohair sweater in a large size that will go over anything, and if you wear nothing underneath the sensation can be very special indeed. No problem for hands to reach up inside either, from the front, or back around the body.

There is a garment that is worn on boats, like a plain cotton windproof shirt that doesn't open all the way down and has a high hoodless neck without a collar. Similar garments can be quite fashionable these days, and they are quite loose and comfortable.

Kelli
02-24-2004, 06:52 PM
I would suggest a tanktop with no bra, and a skirt, with no panties. If she has pierced nipples, they will definitely show, which, even as I am a girl, I find a huge turn on... With the skirt, she can "sit" on you for a quicky, or just bend over. Also will make for some fun humiliation. The top can be heavier to not reveal as much, but that would be the masters call.

Slave_Poodle
02-25-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi Issyrj

My master sometimes make me wear a full or a half length leather kilt that I have. These disguise toys and lower restraints nicely, whilst also leaving me open for other doms to have a bit of fun with me if they have my master’s permission.

TTFN Poodle xxx

Mobius
02-25-2004, 12:32 PM
I think the best at home atire would be the simplist.

A smile. and maybe a pair of spiky pumps at least 5"

issyrj
02-25-2004, 07:05 PM
nice! Thanks for the input. I like the 5 inch pumps. Nice touch!

Tom Wilson
02-26-2004, 10:17 AM
I have tied my wife's wrists behind her back, tied her elbows, and covered the evidence with a cape she has. I then took her to a movie and nobody but us was aware that she was bound underneath. I don't know if capes are still in fashion any more since this was YEARS ago. :cool:

kym
02-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Seems the last post moved us out of the house and into public attire ideas.

One of my favorites is an old classic but still very effective, a trenchcoat. Several times i was taken for a walk while all i wore besides the coat, were stockings and heels. my arms bound behind my back, each wrist bound to the opposite elbow. The sleeves were tucked into the pockets so to people i passed on the streets, it looked like i had my hands in my pockets. Of course Master would leave as many buttons at the top or bottom of the coat open, to expose as much or as little as He desired. On one special ocassion, i also wore clover clamps on my outer pussy lips, with bells dangling between my legs...ringing all the way... hmmm those were the days, sighs:)

BruceBoxer
02-26-2004, 05:34 PM
At home the girls are naked. I want acess to what I what, when I want it. They stay in shape and staying naked helps them keep inspired to stay that way. When their not active, we have lots of soft, warm blankets we cover up with, like when watching TV. Any jewlery is fine. My wife has the largest breasts, 38 DD and she has creamy white skin which is so appealing contrasting with TZ and M's latina mocha skin and small breasts. I pull them around me on the sofe under the covers and all is right with the world. When we go out, the choice of clothing is entirely up to them as I want them comfortable and confident--makes for a nice evening.

Lillith84
03-28-2004, 03:13 PM
I tend to like the thigh highs and pumps idea for at home, when going out, a long skirt and coat tend to work well, good luck!

rob.wilson
03-29-2004, 05:45 AM
I am unsure of the name, but you could always buy her one of those Muslim head to toe outfits. The one where only the eyes can be seen.

Imagine her naked, with nipple clamps and a ball gag...her hands tied tightly behind her back as she follows her Master around the required three steps back.

Oh, I feel a story idea coming on. :D

When at home, naked and on all fours is the best I would think.

(God, I need to find a sub).

allalone46
03-29-2004, 10:28 AM
Oh how I like your idea rob. (I need a female sub to)

MrJerseyGuy
03-29-2004, 12:02 PM
At home I am partial to lingerie....what we affectionately refer to as her "slut clothes". I understand Bruce's desire for full nakedness...I like that too at times, but lingerie with full accessibility to her vital parts is just as fun!