PDA

View Full Version : Who Likes Fitness Training With BDSM Touch?

Miss Jessica
04-05-2006, 04:32 AM
Hi folks,

my Subbie was very fat and so he trained hard (Jogging, Swimming) to loss pounds. But he was also a little bit lazy, so he wasn't very successful. As i am a fully-fledged trainer (for 6 years) i tried to help him. Somewhere down the road we tried to connect our training activities with our BDSM affinity. And we found out that we both liked it. Now we have an almost fully-equipped trainig room in our cellar and have a lot of fun.
Are there any people in the forum who also like such games? Or have we invented a new variant of BDSM? ;)

with best regards
Jessica :wave:

fantazmaster
04-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Hello Jessica,
I would say you two have discovered this fitness/bdsm link rather than having
invented it.Over the years I have run across numerous references to this
fitness/bdsm combination.A few examples :
In the classic work "Demands",a list of demands a Male Dom issues to his Female Sub.In several instances the Dom sets forth fitness and weight requirements,i.e."You will exercise regularly to meet the strength and endurance requirements.","The initial requirements are 10 pushups (from toes), 30 situps, 3 chinups, and 30 minutes for a two mile
run.You will control your weight and measurements and clothing sizes to meet my requirements. You will control your weight and measurements and clothing sizes to meet my requirements.You will neither gain nor lose more than five pounds or more than one inch at bust, waist, hips, or thighs, or one shoe size."
"Demands "was written in 1989 and circulated among various lifestyle belletin boards before what we know as the World Wide Web emerged in the early to mid 1990s.

"The Health Club" by Rollin Hand (October 200) here on bdsmlibrary is another such example of this theme.A theme whereby missed workouts are dealt with in a direct,painful manner.

A more recent work,"Ponytail" by Nikita and also here on bdsmlibrary,makes several references to the fitness theme."Sweetlips" the female cahracter is subjected to a ponygirl regimen of running,along with being fed a vegetarian diet.Not only is tthe running a part of her training regimen,but running in a correct form is demanded of her,"Although she managed to run as fast as the others, she was singled out and whipped repeatedly until she brought her knees up high and did it with grace as well."

"Ponytail" being exemplary of the themes of the forced training regimens found
throughout the Pony genre.

Taz

Hi folks,

my Subbie was very fat and so he trained hard (Jogging, Swimming) to loss pounds. But he was also a little bit lazy, so he wasn't very successful. As i am a fully-fledged trainer (for 6 years) i tried to help him. Somewhere down the road we tried to connect our training activities with our BDSM affinity. And we found out that we both liked it. Now we have an almost fully-equipped trainig room in our cellar and have a lot of fun.
Are there any people in the forum who also like such games? Or have we invented a new variant of BDSM? ;)

with best regards

Miss Jessica
04-06-2006, 06:33 AM
Hello Taz,

thank you very much for your statement and the story links. I only found ponygirls and ponyboys stories but no stories about our fitness/bdsm combination. Now i am reading the "Demands" and "The Health Club" story. Maybe i will find new ideas for my subbie. :sado:

lovely greetings

Nikita
04-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Oh my, thank you Taz. My love ponygirl stories revolves around one of the important factors in being a ponygirl, the fitness training. *pinches Taz's cheek:11_2_102:

fantazmaster
04-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Jessica and Nikita,

I am glad both of you were pleased with my post regarding the fitness/bdsm theme.Hopefully Jessica you will lean a few ideas drom the stories cited in my reply earlier.

One idea you might consider Jessica is establishing weight/fitness goals for this one you are training and assigning penalties of one sort or another for failure to ahieve these goals.The scale,measuring tape and a stopwatch may prove to be very effective tools in measuring the progress in meeting these goals.I would caution against setting these goals too high as you are dealing in real life and the risks should be considered there.Make these goals trainable,attainable but not overly strainable!

tazzinnc
04-06-2006, 01:14 PM
I've had this fantasy for years. Just can't convince my sometimes sub wife :)
I've often had the fantasy of having that type of agreement, where bdsm was tied into the physical training.
I think there are some pictures on Dee's website (luvbright or something like that) where she is in a chasity belt and the nipple clamps are attached to the tredmill, and she had to go so long before she was let off the treadmill.

amazing how a good crop to the rear can keep them going for just a little longer :)

Ozme52
04-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Selected stretches and static poses can also be incorporated into a fitness rountine.

They can create the flexibility and stamina-strength neede to properly attain and hold submissive positions.

fantazmaster
04-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes Indeed,Ozme52.Matter of fact I wrote an illustrated training routine for a couple where the femsub was required to learn about 16 different poses,much like the Gorean Kajira poses.This was part of a penalty for her.Not only did she have to learn all these she also had to learn the corresponding signals for each which covered voice,hand,light and an artificial launguage command.The Dom told me he could put her through a very gruelling routine of her having to execute all positions at a fast pace using a variety of these signals.Other times he would have her hold certain positions,which were pure agony for her.Apparently this mental and physical training worked as she mannaged to stay of of trouble after several of these sessions.

Selected stretches and static poses can also be incorporated into a fitness rountine.

They can create the flexibility and stamina-strength neede to properly attain and hold submissive positions.

Miss Jessica
04-07-2006, 04:02 AM

That is a good idea. We have only trained strength and stamina. But static poses are very good for BDSM-Fitness. I will take this exercises in the training plan.

I would caution against setting these goals too high as you are dealing in real life and the risks should be considered there.Make these goals trainable,attainable but not overly strainable!

Yes, that is a good point. I train my subbie much more intensively than my real customers. So i use a cordless heart rate monitor to check his health status. If his heart rate is too high than i will reduce the intensity. Finally i want a trained subbie and not a disabled subbie.

lovely greetings

BadJ
04-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Used to get my subbie to mount a special saddle on the excercise bike (yes your right, it had a large dildo attached to it) she was the locked onto the bike at the pedals/feet handlebars/ hands and saddle/waist and thighs, then locked into a heay mask that covered her eyes.

She was then told that she had x minutes to pedal x miles...and that she would receive 1 stroke of the cane on her bare tits for each 50 yards she was under at the end if the session, naturally the tension setting on the bike was changed each session and the distance/time relationship was altered. Not only did the cane treat urge her to work extra hard.......but also gave me a wondrous sight to look at as she pedalled away.....well worth trying guys

fantazmaster
04-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Badj,
I am assuming here that with the mask over her eyes she had to guess at her progress towards these goals that changed from session to session,thus encouraging maximum efforts on her part.This is quite a scene you describe here.
"
Used to get my subbie to mount a special saddle on the excercise bike (yes your right, it had a large dildo attached to it) she was the locked onto the bike at the pedals/feet handlebars/ hands and saddle/waist and thighs, then locked into a heay mask that covered her eyes.

She was then told that she had x minutes to pedal x miles...and that she would receive 1 stroke of the cane on her bare tits for each 50 yards she was under at the end if the session, naturally the tension setting on the bike was changed each session and the distance/time relationship was altered. Not only did the cane treat urge her to work extra hard.......but also gave me a wondrous sight to look at as she pedalled away.....well worth trying guys

Sweet_Sylvi
04-10-2006, 04:50 AM
Hi Larissa,

I like to combine fitness exercises with BDSM very much too. It always gives me an arousing feeling of power to see my subbie obey to my orders in a sort of slave work :sado: .

Best regards,

Sweet_Sylvi.

Ozme52
04-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Now wouldn't this be interesting....

A stationary bike...
generating the electricity...
for the TENS unit.

Hime
04-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey, I'm in a Pilates class, and I assure you, there is definitely some sadism going on. :D

Seriously, it's so tempting for me to try and get my husband to provide the discipline I badly need for my diet and exercise programs. Unfortunately, I've had some body image issues in the past and been underweight, so he's usually more on the side of scolding me if I don't eat.

novus56
04-10-2006, 08:07 PM
I have read an article somewhere on enforced fitness activities in the context of BDSM. I had thought then that is was a very erotic idea. Actually, I have to admit that I feel more than a bit envious of your submissive Miss Jessica, having a mistress who is also a personal trainer. ::smiles

Dongthong2005
04-11-2006, 07:10 AM
My husband (sometimes I am his sex friend) is dongthong and he controls my sexual life. He is letting me write this and post it under his name. We met in a wieght training class. : please see below.

The best thing about my husband is he doesn’t listen to me. He knows that I am a whimp but love to be punished and I am more happy when I satisfy him- whatever it takes. Sometimes he goes on marathon punishments using my pussy as the main object of torture. He does a lot of grabbing a handful of my pussy and then pulling and tugging until I whimper and cry. The worse is when I can no longer handle it, and try to stop him with my hands. We agreed that this meant I need to be tied down to allow him to continue with the fun (as he puts it). On our third date he made me agree to not stop until he is finished and has cum. If he is in a bad mode and wants to take it out on pussy, tits, face, ass, etc. he will tell me to take off my clothes to be tied up. If we are in the van normally I am tied up with my legs wide open and bent way back for ass fucking. It is better that I am tied up because I may resist when his long fat dick rips my ass. Not only that but he likes slap me and hates it when he doesn’t have full access. The main frustration he has with that position is that it is hard to slap my face but he still manages to do a great job. Often times after “trash fucking” me as we call it, he likes to take me out in public to show off my red face and thighs and laugh as he recalls how I whimpered and cried during our slap happy fun. He likes to tell me to “prepared my face for slap happy fun”. When we are in public most of the people stare at my face in confusion over the red marks. Some figure it out and smile (normally the men) or give a look of disgusts. He has me just smile and laugh when people notice.

He loves slapping my face. For him it is more fun than slapping my ass. Slapping my ass is done more during the down time of slapping my pussy, face and tits. They need a brake from his daily slapping pinching and pulling. Sometimes he gives them a brake while he really beats my ass. Normally I get into position for punishment before, during and after dinner every day. If there is time in the morning and often times in the middle of the night I will be punished- normally with a quick and hard ass punishment and pinching and pulling my pussy with face slaps thrown in (he calls them extras.) Sometimes I (on my own will) have to ask for extras. When the pain gets really bad as he stabs my ass I will ask for them because they help to divert my attention from my butt hole. If I am laying face down, legs open, ass up, pussy exposed and with my hands spreading my ass (this is the default position), after he is done cumming, I turn around being in the same position for the final blows. Typically they are upward swings to my pussy (they hit my clit better and prepares me for my second fucking), then he moves up to my tits and face. It doesn’t last too long (10-15 minutes) but it sure does hurt.

Since the day we met I submitted to him- he noticed me starring at him and took advantage of my weakness for admiration. The first day was in an early morning weight training class. He spanked my butt a few times because I delayed to long on the machine. Since I was totally enamored with him I didn’t say anything except “sorry”. I had been spanked before and loved it, except the guy was too scared about hurting me. The next class he offered to show me how to properly use some of them machines (he is wrestler). I was spanked for not listening, and as he said “for being whimpy.” At the end of that class I had red thighs and some on my butt where the flesh showed. The following class he gave me a wedgy and spankings that hurt. I laughed and so did he. As time went on I had spots on the wall where I place my hands and on the ground where I placed my feet for spankings. After that we went out and on our first date, he drove. We went to restaurant and then the beach and then his house. During the whole driving period and at the beach he gave me what he calls the red lobster. He slapped my thighs down to my ankles until they were red. It went on for hours and I was his hostage. He is good at making it seem like a game, and when I tried to block his slaps, he punished me harder for doing it. The whole time laughing at me with his wicked smile and dreamy eyes. After taking a long slap happy walk on the beach he observed my legs while I stood there waiting for his report. While looking up dress at my thong, he said “let’s continue the lobster treatment at my house. OK.” I said, as he still states today when he tells the story to friends, “OK, thanks.” At his house,

fantazmaster
04-13-2006, 08:49 AM
I have been glad to see all the contributions that have been posted to this thread.Thank you all for sharing your experiences,methods and techniques.
Next question:What sort of results have you seen or are seeing from these
combined fitness/bdsm training routines?

Phantome
04-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Well, I have a hard time getting motivated to get off my ass and do any kind of aerobic activity. Ugh- sweating. Anyway, I got some of those Ben-Wa balls that are hollow and have a little ball bearing inside. When you wear them and move around, they feel like they are vibrating. They are large so they won't fall out, and attatched to a string. I have taken to inserting them every morning before I jog or do an exercise video, and I usually get at least one orgasm out of a workout. As a result, I have lost about 18 pounds (and still losing) and feel great and healthy. Now THAT'S a fitness motivator!
-Phantome

beth_uk
04-15-2006, 11:45 AM
I could really use this type of management!

novus56
04-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Well, I have a hard time getting motivated to get off my ass and do any kind of aerobic activity. Ugh- sweating. Anyway, I got some of those Ben-Wa balls that are hollow and have a little ball bearing inside. When you wear them and move around, they feel like they are vibrating. They are large so they won't fall out, and attatched to a string. I have taken to inserting them every morning before I jog or do an exercise video, and I usually get at least one orgasm out of a workout. As a result, I have lost about 18 pounds (and still losing) and feel great and healthy. Now THAT'S a fitness motivator!
-Phantome

Now that is hot! :)

Ozme52
04-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Definitely

submissivewife
04-15-2006, 08:15 PM
I think I need to get some Ben Wa Balls.:p

Phantome
04-15-2006, 09:52 PM
The harder you work out, the better it feels.....:4:

Ozme52
04-15-2006, 10:15 PM
The harder you work out, the better it feels.....:4:

Excellent avatar phantome.

fantazmaster
04-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Phantome,thanks so much for your very informative post!You not only provided a 'how to" but as well the results thus far that you have seen from utilizing this apparently intense and enjoyable fitness regimen.
-Phantome

TomOfSweden
01-13-2007, 02:23 AM
I have a training bike and a dildo that I've modified to go on the seat. Making working out fun is my motto. I also have a whip in hand if she slows down.

smilie
01-16-2007, 07:33 AM
I need to get me some of those !!Note to self must buy Ben-Wa balls

Wolven_Vixen
01-22-2007, 05:24 PM
....have not tried BDSM in fitness training....

sounds very interesting. *hint, hint*

TheDeSade
01-22-2007, 05:26 PM
As a general philisophical note, I think fitness training as part of a bdsm lifestyel is a natural. It fits into the control issues and provides another way that a sub can exchange power. Plus it is benefical. A fit sub can be played much harder!

Guest 91108
01-22-2007, 05:29 PM
....have not tried BDSM in fitness training....

sounds very interesting. *hint, hint*

This can be arranged. :icon176:

jack
01-23-2007, 09:05 AM
For all people intrested in sharing stories or idas inherent to this tread we opened a group , please feel free to contact me at darthvader1@email.it , i will provide adress is free and there are any limitation.

TOXIS
07-23-2007, 07:25 PM
You may want to read "Workout Girl," a wicked little story exactly on this theme. You can find it at Evil-Dolly.com, under the site's stories. Good luck. Toxis.

jack
07-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks so much !!

michelle~
08-05-2007, 05:16 PM
My Master and I did one 3 month session of Body for Life together. While he did not try to 'make' me comply, I felt such motivation to keep with the program and did quite well because I knew he would know.

I suppose it was more like a workout buddy who was going through the same program....but....there was an element of D/s that ruled the day. *s