PDA

View Full Version : Story request - Mandatory Sexual Service...

andy_fl
08-16-2002, 12:47 PM
I wrote a short version of this scenario several years ago but it was wiped from my hard drive and is not evident on Deja News. I may decide to write it again but would love to read a version by someone else. .

The orginal followed this basic line....

In the future 2100+ All females starting at age 14 are required to report for mandatory sexual service (MSS)for two weeks every year. Females are given drug to both enhance thier pleasure and make them forget totally what happened. This law was passed to eliminate rape and other sex crimes. Revenues from service payed by males using the MSS help keep taxes to all time low.

The next msg in thread has original scenario that was lost.

andy_fl
08-16-2002, 12:47 PM
There are lots of angles to approach this theme here is just one.

Parents of petite young 13 yo girl recieve official written notification of thier daughters requirement to report on her 14th birthday. Father drives her to MSS clinic for her mental and physical evaluation such humilation, pain tolerance tests, determin the girls naughtiest fantasies, and physical capabilities. All watched by dad and dozens of other men in gallery above while being attended to by other girls doing sexual service. Girl then publicly has her virginity taken in a ritual that subjects her to many painful and trying BDSM ordeals...all televised live. In the end the girl returns to school oblivious to her ordeel never knowing which males in her life took advantage of her availablity that last two weeks. Her teachers, pastor, dad and his friends etc all took out thier most filthy fantasies while she served her first two week Mandatory Sexual Service.

andy_fl
08-16-2002, 01:00 PM
There are lots of angles to approach this theme here is just one.

Parents of petite young 13 yo girl recieve official written notification of thier daughters requirement to report on her 14th birthday. Father drives her to MSS clinc for her mental and physical evaluation (humilation, pain tolerance tests, determinme girls naughtiest fantasies, and physical capabilities. All watched by dad and dozens of other men in gallery above while being attended to by other girls doing service. Girl, then publicly has her virginity taken in a ritual that subjects her to many painful and trying ordels...all televised live. in the end the girl returns to school oblivious to her ordeal never knowing which males in her everyday life took advantage of her availablity that last two weeks. Her teachers, pastor, dad and his friends etc all took out thier most filthy fantasies while she served her first two week service.

Marcus
08-16-2002, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forum...

Sounds like you have a good framework for a story, and the best person to write it is YOU.

Can I suggest that you write the first chapter and post it, while soliciting responses from readers. You may be surprised at your own capabilities as a writer, as there is nothing mystical about this craft. Read through some other stories on this site and you'll soon start to feel you can do better than many of them ;)

I look forward to seeing your work on the site soon.

Best wishes and regards
Marcus