PDA

View Full Version : Bondage Equiptment

Kelli
02-21-2004, 01:33 PM
I have just started making my own bondage items, such as restraints, alligator nipple clamps with a beaded line between them (able to connect them to an alligator clip to the clit). They are coming out great, but my question is does anyone have any other ideas of what to make? I was thinking a whip, or a rod covered with leather. Any ideas are more than welcome. Also, if people want stuff made, I can arrange that too.

Curtis
02-21-2004, 04:30 PM
How would you make a leather-covered rod? Wrap/sew the leather wet and let it dry/shrink to form?

Kelli
02-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Yeah, or I have some cording that I can wrap tightly around it at one end or the whole thing. Depends on what I have on hand when I decide to try making it.

Mobius
02-21-2004, 06:13 PM
on Ebay. I wonder if any one has done a search on ebay to find what bondage paripinaly can be found.

Opening bid on a rack or bed of nails will start for 100 dolars and close in about 5 days.

Kelli
02-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah I have searched, but I am going to be making some things, I am not looking to buy them. I was just asking if anyone had any ideas of other things I could make, or if they wanted any thing made especially for them and their master/slave.