PDA

View Full Version : Anal For Doms

Entice{MrW}
08-01-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't know where to post this, so i guess this is the best place.

I've heard that anal for a man, whether it be a finger while your sucking or a strap on is good for them. doesn't mean your attracted to men does it ?

Mr W refuses, and I respect that, but i think he'd like it if we tried ???

Rhabbi
08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Anal sex can be very pleasurable for a man because the nerve endings around the prostrate gland are very sensitive. There are documented accounts of men orgasming from having a stick shoved up there ass. It is similar to the g-spot on a woman in that it is all but impossible to control or resist cumming in this way.

nightsilver
08-01-2007, 02:43 PM
I take it he is worried that if he enjoys it he will be gay. If he doesn't find men attractive and doesn't lust after them, then regardless of what his body enjoys I wouldn't label him as gay.

More to the point, a man who doesn't like anal (it hurts for him perhaps) but is attracted to men is still gay. A man taking his woman in the ass is not gay, and I fail to see why reversing the roles changes anything.

Personally, I have enjoyed have my prostate stimulated, and the above is how I would explain my own thoughts and feelings about it.

Sir_Russell
08-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Interesting question so here is my 2 cents

I love oral anal, find it to be very thrilling and when being sucked on a finger in the ass is also thrilling. Now having a women fuck me in the ass with a strapon isn't happening, I find that to be more submissive then I ever intend to be.

TomOfSweden
08-01-2007, 11:55 PM
I've actually been fucked by both a man and a strap-on on more than one occasion. I love it. I wouldn't call myself gay or even bi-sexual. Just fun. I also don't think it makes me any less of a Master. I think chances are that MrW has had a little poke of his own at one time in his life, (whether he remembers it or not) and he didn't like it. People are different. There's lots of people who don't like anal sex.

There's no rule that says that just because he's a man he should according to the manual enjoy this, that and the other. People are different. Especially Masters. I can't think of any other group of people with a more complex set of needs regarding their sex life :)

edit: Forgot to mention that according to Dan Savage it's only around 50% of all gay men who enjoy anal sex. Which would indicate that we, (men) are all very split on this issue.

Mr W
08-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Interesting question so here is my 2 cents

I love oral anal, find it to be very thrilling and when being sucked on a finger in the ass is also thrilling. Now having a women fuck me in the ass with a strapon isn't happening, I find that to be more submissive then I ever intend to be.

Thats my stance Sir Russell

Mr W
08-02-2007, 07:23 AM
nightsilver said - I take it he is worried that if he enjoys it he will be gay. If he doesn't find men attractive and doesn't lust after them, then regardless of what his body enjoys I wouldn't label him as gay.

I am not worried about it. It aint happening simple as. It does not appeal to me in any way. Fingering yes licking kissing yes.

tomofsweden said - I think chances are that MrW has had a little poke of his own at one time in his life, (whether he remembers it or not) and he didn't like it.

Mr W has done no such thing and believe me he would remember!

Guest 91108
08-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Now having a women fuck me in the ass with a strapon isn't happening, I find that to be more submissive then I ever intend to be.

I have to admit that that is not for me either .....
whether I consider it submissive or not is not the question.
I do not get fucked in the ass == I do the fucking in the ass.
That is how it is for me.
* Small chuckle *

TomOfSweden
08-02-2007, 08:01 AM
tomofsweden said - I think chances are that MrW has had a little poke of his own at one time in his life, (whether he remembers it or not) and he didn't like it.

Mr W has done no such thing and believe me he would remember!

So how do you know you won't like it? This is a bit like people who've been vegetarians all their lives saying that they don't like the taste of beef. Anyhoo, sex is complicated, and especially in this family of BDSM.

Warbaby1943
08-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Sir_Russell's words as many times before echo so very true. As far as stimulating the prostate and having an orgasm I thought that was an orgasm without feeling. I also thought that was called milking and was used by one's Dom.me to give relief without feeling to keep a submissive or slave in line. Maybe I am way off base but I do believe I have read that before. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I guess I'm saying I don't see the prostate as a G spot. I know I even dread physical examines where I must have it checked out.

Rhabbi
08-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Sir_Russell's words as many times before echo so very true. As far as stimulating the prostate and having an orgasm I thought that was an orgasm without feeling. I also thought that was called milking and was used by one's Dom.me to give relief without feeling to keep a submissive or slave in line. Maybe I am way off base but I do believe I have read that before. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I guess I'm saying I don't see the prostate as a G spot. I know I even dread physical examines where I must have it checked out.

I guess this comes down to semantics here WB.

Orgasm:
In the male, orgasm involves rapid rhythmic contractions of the prostate, urethra and the muscles at the base of the penis, resulting in the ejaculation of semen through the urethral opening of the penis. The process takes 3 to 10 seconds. It is possible to ejaculate without reaching orgasm, and to have an orgasm without ejaculation. After an orgasm, males have a refractory period occurs during which another orgasm cannot occur.
Ejaculation:
Ejection of sperm and seminal fluid.

From my understanding of prostate stimulation, never having experienced it, I would be more inclined to think it fir in the definition of orgasm. I cannot say this definitively, and perhaps no one can. I will accept that there are different opinions on this though.

www.medterms.com

Warbaby1943
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
I guess this comes down to semantics here WB.

LOL I'm not at all sure semantics enter into it at all when it comes to prostate stimulation. If it is a male "G" spot I guess mine will never be stimulated.

Entice{MrW}
08-03-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks for your comments, some answered my question but sadly i think a few just saw it as an opportunity to question my Master, which to be honest i wasn't expecting, and it wasn't appreciated, I asked the question because I didnt know, simple really. Once again thanks to those that took my question as it was meant :)

Sir_Russell
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Entice{MrW}

I hope you do not feel that we question your Master since the Life is way to large for anyone to know it all or do it all and even enjoy it all.

Each of us forms the Life to suit themselves and their special person. No need to be insulted that others see it differently. Some here will misspeak from time too time due to language problems or to be funny. These can cause one to feel disrespected when no disrespect is really intended.

cbtok
09-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Mr W refuses, and I respect that, but i think he'd like it if we tried ???

Firstly, if I understand you correctly (by your handle) you are submissive to Mr. W. So one wonders if he considers this interest of yours "topping from bottom" or trying to go beyond his limits.

If you are switching with him and you wish to top him through the use of anal play and he agrees totally to submit (and doesn't negotiate this out as a hard limit), I'd recommend that you go slowly, as lots can get hurt up there.

Fingernails are out. Trim the nail of any finger that is going to penetrate. Large toys (at first) are out. Go with the "fisting" model in which the person being fisted gets control so that the person inserting said fist takes cues from the person being fisted and does not penetrate too swiftly, suddenly or beyond the capacity of the person being fisted. Any tear in that area could result in a really bad trip to the hospital. Also make sure that anything inserted may be fairly easily pulled out (which means the thing inserted has to have something that extends outside of the rectum).

I have taken quite a number of strapons (and other devices). It's a fave with Dommes as it's a totally dominant position for them. With respect to the prostate massage, it's not a "G" spot for me. I always lost any erection I had before and I don't get it back until that which was inserted is fully removed. So the joy I receive in anal play is the joy that comes with the power exchange. I am attracted to men but not so much on a sexual level as on an intellectual level. I am not terrified of another naked penis in the room but I'm not craving to offer it a blowjob.

Any couple interested in understanding this more ought to get a copy of Bend Over Boyfriend by Carol Queen and Robert Morgan (http://www.fatalemedia.com/videos/bend_over_boyfriend.html). It's a great resource, even though I have never experienced the "prostate stimulation orgasm" described in the video (though not from failing to try).

alpha_Straye
11-20-2007, 03:37 AM
There are documented accounts of men orgasming from having a stick shoved up there ass.

oh goodness.. people, please dont go putting sticks up there. the linings inside a person are very delicate, vaulnerable to very serious infection, and scratching them up with picking up a stick and going for it is SUCH a dangerous idea. sharp, splintery, dirty, fragile, internal??.. very VERY bad idea.

buy a dildo or a plug or something .. at the very least find something smooth, clean, splinter free, and sturdy enough not to break.

and yes men can ejaculate from stimulating the prostate... it's nothing that exotic. no stick required.

sorry for the non-Domme input but i couldnt let that one pass. perhaps it wasnt said as literal as i took it but i just worry that some newbie could take it literally and get hurt thinking shoving sticks in there is a good idea.. or worse they might go hurting someone else.

so.. sorry and all due respect to everyOne.

alpha_Straye
11-20-2007, 03:37 AM
(ok even if i am months late *wry smile*)

funtime37
11-26-2007, 12:39 PM
personally i would love to if i could find a woman that would blow me and stick he finger up my ass at the same time. while i have gotten some to do it before i can not get it on a regular basis. even when i put on a rubber glove getting her to do it was very difficult. if i ever find a slave i will be sure to train her to do it for me. i understand that some people (men) may have an objection to it and i fully support their right to not like it but for me i have been enjoying it since i first started masturbating. to the point i have used some wild things to put up there to get off, but i will save that for another time.

MistressAlicia
11-29-2007, 11:14 PM
That's where a mans g-spot is. Most men will never experience it, because they do think it is a gay thing. I look at it as a sensationsal thing. i have introduced many men to anal and most of them have enjoyed it. Fingers butt plugs, silver bullets, vibrators, dildos and strap-ons. I remember one guy, that I put my smallest butt plug up there and asked him how it felt. He said he felt like he had to shit! So I knew right then he would never like anal. Being a TS Domme, whenever I put something up there, my dick gets rock hard!

naughtylittleme
11-30-2007, 08:00 AM
It just depends on the man really they are all different. I would have a problem doing hubby with a strap on because I do NOT at all like to feel like I am dominating him. Seriously he put my wrist restraints on once just jacking around and it totally freaked me out. Icky feelings lol. Aside from that he doesn't want anything not a finger a tongue a butt plug nada going towards his exit. I don't know why, could be a psychological thing a physical thing, I don't know and I don't care. It is a limit it is his limit and he by no means has to explain it to me. Who knows people are always changing he was a little shakey with giving it to me anally at first too now he loves it lol.

Joshsass
01-01-2008, 10:05 PM
MistressAlicia has the right idea. most males that i know refuses to try anal because the think its more of a gay thing, but in reality it doesnt make you less of a man. i think in fact it makes you more of one due to your interested in fulling exploring your body to reach as high as you want for those sensations.

i am a male i have tried but i really didnt enjoy it, but i still tell other to try. whats the worse that can happen? other then they might enjoy it.