PDA

View Full Version : I love women dominating me

iamsbumissive
02-22-2004, 04:50 PM
I am a 19 year old male. I am submissive and have this fantasy of being fucked and tortured by a woman wearing a strap on dildo. I would like to be humiliated and tortured. also i'd like to have two or more mostresses making me suffer.

BruceBoxer
02-23-2004, 05:28 AM
Get married--then you have your wife and mother-in-law fucking you on a regular basis.

Originally posted by iamsbumissive
I am a 19 year old male. I am submissive and have this fantasy of being fucked and tortured by a woman wearing a strap on dildo. I would like to be humiliated and tortured. also i'd like to have two or more mostresses making me suffer.

ladyB
02-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
Get married--then you have your wife and mother-in-law fucking you on a regular basis.

Now now Bruce, that's a little harsh, having lady problems are we?

iamsubmissive, you'd be surprised just how many girls out there would love to take advantage of you, it just takes a while finding them!! Have fun looking though!!

LadyB

woodsman'sgame
02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Somehow, BruceBoxer, I just can't picture any woman taking advantage of you.

BruceBoxer said:

redEva
02-24-2004, 06:08 PM
LOL

Bruce, Sir, tsk tsk tsk, I second and third both ladyB and woodsman'sgame - i dont think anyone is doing that to you unless you realy REALY want them too!

BruceBoxer
02-25-2004, 04:13 AM
Ladies, I was primarily referring to the financial aspect of receiving the shaft :) For instance, I found a 1952 MGTD roadster that I really want and my wife and mother-in-law gang up on me with insane arguments against my getting it. Reasoning like, "you have two cars and a Harley!" Now does that make sense??

All seriousness, aside, I DO appreciate the women ganging up on me in matters like this--I have absolutely no self-discipline when it comes to money--there's an underlying voice that whispers to me, "You make the money, you can spend it." But it is fun to torture them with wild notions every so often--then when I relenquish, they think they've won...Hey, the DO win! That's it, checking the paper under antique cars....

Originally posted by redEva
LOL

Bruce, Sir, tsk tsk tsk, I second and third both ladyB and woodsman'sgame - i dont think anyone is doing that to you unless you realy REALY want them too!

ladyB
02-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
Ladies, I was primarily referring to the financial aspect of receiving the shaft :) For instance, I found a 1952 MGTD roadster that I really want and my wife and mother-in-law gang up on me with insane arguments against my getting it. Reasoning like, "you have two cars and a Harley!" Now does that make sense??

All seriousness, aside, I DO appreciate the women ganging up on me in matters like this--I have absolutely no self-discipline when it comes to money--there's an underlying voice that whispers to me, "You make the money, you can spend it." But it is fun to torture them with wild notions every so often--then when I relenquish, they think they've won...Hey, the DO win! That's it, checking the paper under antique cars....

Well, then you've got the *wrong* ones, I say the more cars the better, but don't you think you can stop me from driving them!!! :D

LadyB

BruceBoxer
02-26-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm coming to Belgium and looking you up B--that's the attitude--or would you rather meet in Australia? Thinking it would then be appropriate to be "down under" so to speak.

Originally posted by ladyB
Well, then you've got the *wrong* ones, I say the more cars the better, but don't you think you can stop me from driving them!!! :D

LadyB

D. Atrocity
05-26-2004, 12:33 PM
Happy hunting, then. I'm sure you'll find someone. I wish you luck! :)