PDA

View Full Version : my changing journey from Dom to sub

sledger
08-03-2007, 04:59 PM
I am writting this to share an experiance. Lately I have been experiancing a strong desire to become a sub. I previously thought myself to be a Dom and i truely enjoyed the experiance of control and ownership, finding the enpowerment a huge thrill and natural high. Having a woman at your feet begging to do your bidding is every mans dream. However the last while i have seen the error of my ways and now having strong urges to revert the role. I naturally long to be serve a Woman. It is the highest form of escapism when one can put aside any other worry other than that of pleasing a Mistress. I yearn to be treated as a second class person and taken down a peg or two. I am naturally an extrovert and dominating in my daily life so the balance must be redressed. I need to be shown who is boss with humilation being the strongest tool in unlocking the power of submision in me. This is a deep mental desire where physical punishment can only come when i feel it symbolises, enhances or reiterates the special relationship between domme and sub, as the pain has no intrinsic value. Now i have the most wonder oppertunity to enbark on this fantasy with an amazing woman called Brooklyn. Although we live seperate side of the big pond i will do my upmost to please her and hope to gain a greater insight into my own submissive side.

Thank you very much for taking time to read this post. Please leave a comment they are most welcome.

cream _(DNW)
08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
And I am going to have alot of fun helping you with that.I can't wait to break you down,build you back up into what I want.

gagged_Louise
08-03-2007, 05:38 PM
sledger, you're a brave guy to face this and agree to take the yoke of submission from being a masculine Dom, and I'll be following what you and BrookLynn are up to with lively interest. :cool:

sledger
08-03-2007, 05:42 PM
thank you very much louise i will to my best to keep you up-to-date

cream _(DNW)
08-03-2007, 06:22 PM
sledger, you're a brave guy to face this and agree to take the yoke of submission from being a masculine Dom, and I'll be following what you and BrookLynn are up to with lively interest. :cool:

well tonight I am making him jack off while he fingers his ass thinking about me.
I sent him my pic to do it to.And told him to relax and have fun with it :wave:

Mistress Dhyanna
08-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Congratulations

sledger
08-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Congratulations

Thank You Mistress Dhyanna

Pertez
08-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Congratulations :)

Guest 91108
08-04-2007, 01:24 AM
sledger.... very interesting to go from Dom to sub.

I've been asked of being sub a few times.
Don't think it's within my nature.
Don't think i've meet anyone i would feel "subly" to.

the road less traveled would probably be a most thrilling one.
to your success and enjoyment...cheers

Rhabbi
08-04-2007, 10:31 AM
I did sub for a while so I would know what it was like for my subs. I am not cut out for it though.

If this si where you feel you belong then have fun in your journey.

moptop
08-04-2007, 03:00 PM
sledger, I wish you and cream the best of luck and much enjoyment. You may of course later find your Domly needs returning... switch and switching about.

I think it is brave of you to go into this, and I think many of us have another side of the coin that we don't necessarily let out; presumably the pull is not so strong. But as with you, it may become so one day: so this thread, if you would be kind enough to keep us updated with your journey, will be educative (as well as fun!).

Looking forward to hearing and learning about this new path for you.

sledger
08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I would just like to say Thank You all for your kind words and i will try and keep everyone posted on my journey of exploration.

Alex Bragi
08-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Hey, I'm a switch. I mean, why only enjoy half of what a bdsm life has to offer? ;)