PDA

View Full Version : If your Master asks you to cum in r/l

cream _(DNW)
08-04-2007, 04:48 AM
well I was in the chat room with him for a good while last night.We were playing.
We started talking about r/l stuff.I opened my big mouth up and I was going to take and shower and play with my self.He told me that was a good idea for me to do every night.He told me every night I am to use my vibe in my pussy and finger my ass.I told him yes I will do it for him,because I am his sub.He also said for me to take clothes pins and put them on my nipples and on my pussy lips.
And I said yes.Well now I am telling saying wasn't easy for me to do that but I did it for Master.I want him to know how much I want to please him.

Rhabbi
08-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Cumming for your Master is the least of your duties and peasures as a sub.

moptop
08-04-2007, 03:06 PM
cream, I know you are dominating at least two men at the moment on the forum - is subbing a new experience for you? Certainly, it is very normal for your Master to own your orgasms and to give you orgasms on his instruction.

And does your Master know about your subs? because I would have thought that if he wants to control your orgasms, it might make getting them from your subs when you want them, more difficult!

Come to that, is domming a new experience for you? (that's just me being nosey...)

cream _(DNW)
08-04-2007, 07:25 PM
cream, I know you are dominating at least two men at the moment on the forum - is subbing a new experience for you? Certainly, it is very normal for your Master to own your orgasms and to give you orgasms on his instruction.

And does your Master know about your subs? because I would have thought that if he wants to control your orgasms, it might make getting them from your subs when you want them, more difficult!

Come to that, is domming a new experience for you? (that's just me being nosey...)

yes I have 2 male subs right now in here,I am new to my sub side and still learning.Yes my Master knows about my subs,but told me I can play with them all I want as long as I don't let them have any kind of sex with me.So now with them I make them do things to there self when I tell them too.
Domme is not so new to me.When I 1st came here on the forums thats all I did was domme.But Master told me I am feeling better about my sub side because of how comfortable with my Domme side.I still have a long way to go.I have alot of barriers to breakdown.My biggest one was playing openly in the chatroom with him.Now I am doing it all the time.And really enjoying it

Sir_Russell
08-04-2007, 08:28 PM
I practice climax control with any sub/slave I take. morgan is now to the point that once she is excited I don't have to touch her just say "cum for me" over and over. Rarely takes more the 3 times

creams_slut
08-13-2007, 11:54 PM
I find that a Mistress or Master controls my orgasms. Until they allow it..I don't cum. As they own me..they own my cumming.

Sir_Russell
08-14-2007, 11:55 AM
That too is true

cadence
08-14-2007, 04:11 PM
I still have yet to reach that stage of cumming on command, or not cumming when told to.
Maybe I am too selfish with my orgasms to let go of them completely.

wingsofanangel
08-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I've never had much training by any online Dom with Cum restrictions/commands...

mine come on so hard and so fast sometimes I don't even realize I am there until my eyes are in the back of my head.... sometimes I can stop them if I feel them in time..

I wish wish wish wish wish beyond all belief I could on command. omg...

-anya-

Sir_Russell
08-14-2007, 05:26 PM
It takes training and experience and I am not sure that it can be done by online only means.

In person punishments for cumming without permission would help