PDA

View Full Version : forced piercing

tevm
02-24-2004, 03:10 PM
I sometimes fantasized of being being pierced against my will. Something like tied firmly on the ground, getting the nipples pierced and then a genital/cock piercing.

My fantasy includes a piercing that I can't take off later, at least for the genital piercing. Something like a very small padlock, but stable enough that you wouldn't get out of it without tools.

Question: Do you know of something like this? Is this possible or has somebody tried something like this?

Spitman
02-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Very simple. A welded ring.

Duetta
02-24-2004, 03:23 PM
:confused: What's a welded ring????

Duetta

redEva
02-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Welded ring – a ring inserted into piercing and welded (like with torch) shut. One would need to cut the metal ring to get it out.

BTW – YES! Great fantasy. Obviously you would like to be pierced – but not quite sure about the act itself. I know, and I can totally relate to you – that was my most favourite fantasy until I got my piercings.

My now ex-Master knew about it and we discussed it in detail, wanted to do it as a part of a play: dungeon, cross or wheel, me on it – restrained, blindfolded and pierced…
But, unfortunately, we decided against it – mostly because it is unpractical, risky (all the disinfection and cleansing issues…), and one needs lots of light – which usually (unless you are playing in medical room … which when I’m thinking about it now – I have no idea why we did not do that…) is not case in dungeon.

So… nice, nice idea, but if you want it – get it done in professional piercing salon.

And, BTW again! It is curious how hard it is to find someone to weld or solder jewellery on the body (trust me I tried!)

krista
03-04-2004, 04:30 AM
Yes it can be a hot fantasy, I try to incorporate my piercings and tattoos in
them.

In fact I got my 2nd right nipple piercings due to some play. Caught hitchiking, by a
cop, who took me back to my place, bound me and pierced my nipple...again

I've also had people ask that they want to that on me just for themselves as well, like a private place

tevm
03-10-2004, 03:05 PM
I found this picture with google:
http://www.pierceit.co.uk/pictures/your-pictures/images/lew_papad.jpg

This comes very close to my fantasy. Getting the padlock against my will, with no access to the key. Even with good tools it may be difficult, well actually quite dangerous to get it off without the key.

so my fantasy looks like this: having sex on first date, getting bound. getting the padlock piercing, maybe even by a professional piercer that comes to the home.

then getting the rules: being a slave for some time (three months, one year..). after this time the padlock will be taken off and I would be free again. In the meantime I free most of the time, but three times a week and three weekends a month I must report to my master. failing to do so will extend the time to wear the padlock.

then there are ENDLESS possibilities what your mistress/master can do with you. even if you hated it - you would have to return and cooperate just to get the damn padlock off. or you would start to like it and beg to be kept locked more time...

Fox
03-10-2004, 03:32 PM
ouch! ouch! Piercing is fine but ... ouch!

Very simple. A welded ring.

Heh heh, spitman, when I first read that, I thought you said a WEDDING ring.

:D

tevm
03-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Fox
ouch! ouch! Piercing is fine but ... ouch!

you're right - a good reason to keep this shut in the box of fantasies; I am not that much in pain play, that I would like to have such a _thick_ padlock. What I like more is the "control" aspect to achieve the slave or being-sentenced-to-something relationship.

many stories I read use blackmailing or chastity belts as method to make you return to the master or mistress - well here I personally find the padlock much more hot :-)

lordhelm11
03-26-2004, 01:15 AM
@tevm

I'd like to have this one!:D