PDA

View Full Version : For Beatrice: Sporting Chance

Sir Phallus
08-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Mary Louise was a beautiful and talented gymnast. She had an athletic body, beautiful green eyes, and long, flowing, dark brown hair.

She had, until recently, been blazing a trail in her field, with her artistic flair and awesome skill and sublime elegance. She was unmatched by her peers and seen as a future Olympics hopeful.

But her success had gone to her head, she had neglected her training and was spending more and more time with her mates getting drunk and messing about. She had become a spoiled brat.

But too much was riding on Mary Louise for her to be allowed to fail. Money was riding on this.

On a sunny June morning, Mr. Renoire, a legendary (and notorious) trainer from France, arrived at Mary Louise's gymnasium.
He had a reputation, it was said that girl's asses clenched in fear when he approached them, that they feared him more than respected him. Girls were his speciality. He didn't just train them, he moulded them to his liking.

The Head of the Sports Dept. was clear what he wanted.
"We want this girl sorted out, we want you to use what ever means you deem necessary, make her great again."
The Frenchman paused, "She will not be what she was, you must understand that, she will be what I make her into. I demand complete control, no interference, ok?" Renoire looked at them sternly, making it clear he would walk out the door if he did not get his way.
"Of course, Mr. Renoire, she is yours."
Renoire smiled. He loved his job.

(From here on in, this is roleplay...Mr. Renoire is on his way, Mary Louise is in her changing room...)

Beatrice
08-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Mary Louise was in her changing room. She had just pulled on her leatard and was getting ready to head out to the floor. The skintight blue outfit perfectly hugged her athletic form, outlining her trim belly, her pert breasts and most especially her powerful legs. Her long, brown hair was worn behind her in a ponytail. She was smiling brightly. She had no reason to believe this day would be any different than any day before or after. She would do an easy workout and then go about her business. She was Mary Louise, after all. She couldn't be bothered. She opened the door and started for the floor.

Mr. Veide
08-26-2007, 11:42 PM
I am Sir Phallus btw, I changed back to my old profile after problems with the Sir Phallus account).

Renoire arrived at the floor, and promptly sat himself in a chair he had positioned in the middle of the gym.

She was late.
He did not like that.

He took out his notebook and wrote "Tardy and lacking punctuality, sloppiness". His expression became ever more stern as he waited.

Finally, the door opened and in walked Mary Louise, in her skintight blue leotard, her hair in a pony tail. She had a big smile on her face, which Renoire interpreted as smugness. She had a less than graceful manner in his eyes. She was not expecting him.

But she did have a beautiful body. Renoire enjoyed the sight, drinking in her pert boobs, curvy thighs, and perfect legs. He liked what he saw...it was just a matter of molding this little brat into his perfect little girl doll. Renoire, with in an instant of seeing her, had a mental image of what he wanted her to be. He would have his way, he was Jacques Renoire, after all.

His eyes fixed on her with absolute intensity.

"You are late, girl!"

"OVER HERE, NOW!" He shouted.

Mr. Veide
09-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Mary Louise looked at the screaming man with wide green eyes, regarding him for a moment. Then she walked right past him towards her usual workout area, not approaching or even bothering to respond.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He looked angrily but it does not phase her, he followed her to her workout area, enjoying her visual charms as he did so. "How dare she ignore me?" He muttered to himself, and approached her again.
She spins on her heel, crossing her arm as she steps to him. She's shorter and her face is thrust upwards, "So who are you exactly and where do you get off?"

Renoire tries to stare her out, to break her down, "I'm Mr. Renoire, a world-renowned trainer, little Miss! I'm here to sort you out." He stares into her
deep eyes, but she is unmoved...he wonders what to do, even as he pretends to be tough. "You are my pupil, Miss Mary Louise!"

"I never signed on to be your pupil," she said matter-of-factly, almost dismissively. He was stunned by her indifference, and by her beauty...god she was so beautiful...he struggled not to stare at her cleavage...he tried to stand firm, "I've been sent here to make you the best you can be, you need me!" he had to summon all his will, he had never encountered a girl like this...
"Sent by whom?" she asked.

"By the sports commitee", now he was answering her questions! "They say you've been slipping behind, getting lazy..." he tried not to look at her pert
chest, or her sleek body, but it was a fight he was losing. "I have a reputation to protect", he said, not sounding so tough now...

"What exactly did they tell you?" she asked with the same cocky self-assurance.

"Well, they said they had alot of money riding on you", he answered, before realising he was warned not to tell Mary that. he was drawn to her sexiness,
her confidence, her gorgeous body. He tried to regain the upper hand, "they don't want you to let people down", he said, perhaps guilt tripping her would
work?

"And what did they give you permission to do?" she probed.

"Just about anything", he replied, "anything to get you back in line...to discipline you..." he trailed off, her gaze melted him, and she seemed fully aware of the effect her body had on him as well...

"Well, go tell them that they don't have the right and that they can have me as is or not at all," she said, turning and walking towards her dressing room
again.

The sight of Mary's ass further weakened him as she walked back to her dressing room...he stood still for a moment, then hurried after her like a little
schoolboy, "But I need this, Mary...I need to uphold my reputation as a trainer, for getting athletes to the top..." he could not believe what he was
doing...he was pleading..."I'll do anything, please!"

She sneered and turned back towards the training area, "Sure, but what good are you if you break this easily." He began to sweat, and reached and grabbed Mary around the waist and turned her to face him, "I've got what it takes!", he shouted as he spun her toward him...
"Oh, yeah?!" she shouted back, squirming in his grip, her little feet pressing against the floor as she struggled.
his determination returned, as he held Mary tight, enjoying the feeling of her ass against him, and lifting her. Her feet flailed as he took her back to
the workout area...

"Put me down..." she protested as she brought her hands to his, trying to pry him loose. He held her tight as he carried her to the mat. he dropped her
onto a workout matt and then seized the initiative by grabbing her beautiufl bum and raising his hand, then slamming it upon her behind.
"Ow! Fuck! Stop that!" she screamed.
He continued to press the advantage, raising his hand and striking her ass again...and again. Her cheeks wobbled as he struck them, as they turned redder...

She kicked her powerful legs but had nothing to kick. Her lean, womanly hips squirmed in his hands as those tight ass cheeks were indented by his powerful hands.
Renoire's grip was unyielding, as he spanked Mary's ass vigorously. The way her body squirmed made him all the more eager to spank her. "Ever been spanked before, Mary?" He asked as he struck each cheek...

"No! Stop!" she yelled.
Renoire grabbed her leotard and pulled it as he spanked her yet again. As she became less resistant, he was able to hook his hands into her tights and pull them down quickly, without losing any of his grip on her...he touched her now exposed butt cheeks, enjoying their feel...
Her exposed cheeks were now fast reddening, the toned, firm flesh become jiggly in his hands as he spanked her remorselessly. Her eyes started to tear up as he touched the sour flesh and she finally said, "Alright! You have what it takes! You still need me too though. Let's talk...sir..."
Renoire smiled, enjoying his victory, stroking her beaten ass as he listened to her plea. "Yes, we shall talk...on my terms." Renoire instructed her to put
her hands above and behind her head and kneel in front of him.

"You haven't won that much," she said, still in his lap.

"Oh dear", he sighed, and continued the spanking where he had left off, He tugged at her ponytail as he did so, the spanks becoming harder and louder..."until you see reason, you will be spanked, not talked to..."

"I can still walk away, you know?" she said as he resumed the spanking, tugging on her ponytail as well. It made a good handle for him. "I suppose you could...you could quit your career as an athlete...but I don't think you'll do that", he said, as he continued to spank her butt hard. Across his lap, she was firmly under his control, but Renoire knew he would need to extend that power to when she was not on his lap. He told her, as he spanked her, that it was good for her...
"I thought you weren't going to talk until I saw reason?" she teased.

"You will see a spanking", he replied as he hit her rump with an especially severe strike. He tugged her pony tail and tugged at her leotard, tightening it.
Renoire parted Mary's thighs and stung her inner thighs in quick succession, surprising her...

The sharp tug on her ponytail shut her up. The smacks to her thighs made her legs kick more wildly even as her hips jumped in his firm grip. They were a
little red under her red red ass. She started to cry again, sobbing uncontrollably this time. "Thats better", "I prefer a crybaby to a smart-ass...mind you your ass is not very smart...very bright, though", Renoire said, laughing as she sobbed. He enjoyed the sight of her sexy body squirming under his firm control. Occasionally, her inner thighs and bottom would get a carress and a grope, in between the harsh spanking...he awaited her pleading...

"I'll talk in the position!" she finally screamed.

"Very good, very good...good girl!" Renoire ceased the spanking. It took her a few moments to get herself together and lift herself off his lap, but she
did so..."assume the position, Mary", Renire said in a serious, authoritive voice...

She sunk to her knees, her bare ass still exposed, placing her hands above and behind her hair.

Renoire circled her, enjoying her splendid form, "you may talk now, Mary Louise..."

"You seem to have improved your bargaining position," she acknowledged, her expression going cold even as she maintained her humiliating position.

"It does seem that way", Renoire replied, briefly stroking her ponytail as he stood behind her...he touched her back with his finger, trailing it downwards... "A strict training regimen, and firm discipline, will make you into a star, Mary...you certainly have the...mmm...body for it..."his finger moved down to her ass...

"Wait just a minute," she said sharply and just as firmly as she had before his spanking when he started groping her. "Face me and talk to me, please, sir."

"I would remind you that your ass is by no means safe from me, young lady...but very well, I will face you..." He moved to her front, not being able to resist the opportunity to stroke her face and neck..."Mary, as my student, you must strive to please me, is that understood?"

"I agreed to negotiate in your position. Thats' it. I still have every option I had before you grabbed me," she pointed out, pulling back from his touch.

"So watch it. You proved your tough. Don't cross the line."

Renoire smiled, "thats the spirit!" He felt that the feistier she was, the more fun this would be for both of them. "Yes, you are here by choice, your red
bum is your own handiwork." Renoire paused before stating that "you are free to go if you so wish, but I will only train you if you accept what comes with it..." She was now equal to him again, even if her postion suggested otherwise.

"And what is that?" she asked.
"Obedience, the acceptance of discipline as part of the process..." Renoire replied firmly.
"I want a safety word," she requested.

"Hmm..." Renoire pondered, this was an unusual request, and the first time he had encountered it. Mary Louise was clearly savvy, and he wondered whether, in fact, she was the real controller here. "Very well", he said, "you may have a safety word...do you have a suggestion?"

"Epistemology," she offered.

Renoire laughed, "Thats a novel choice", he said, chuckling. "You are certainly articulate enough for a word like that"...he was impressed by her. Feeling generous, he added that she "shouldn't hesitate to say it."

"I won't," she said.

"I suspect you won't", he responded. "But you can't just say it willy nilly, its a special word", he reminded her.

"I know," she said.

"Hmm, you're posture is a little slack", he observed, back straight, chest forward, ass back", he said, smiling yet firm, as she gazed back at him, despite her position showing no loss of strenght in her eyes.
She straightens, thrusting her ass back and her chest forward, hands still on her head.

Renoire smiled warmly at Mary. "Now...legs open wider, knees pointing outwards..." he added...

She complied, spreading her knees.

Renoire enjoyed her enhanced pose, the pronouncement of her breasts and ass, and the openness of her thighs, exposing her crotch. She was a beautfiul sight.

He stroked her ponytail and then whispered to her that she could lower her arms now.

She lowered her arms and rested her hands on her knees.

Renoire then knelt in front of her and told her to remain still, as he reached between her legs and stroked her slightly red inner thighs, all the while
looking into her eyes. She lowered her eyes demurely, blushing something fierce as he rubbed her thighs.

He could sense her resposne, even as she sat very still, "this is about composure", he said, before introducing a feather to her thighs "self-control is so important in an athlete..."

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Mary Louise tensed a little as he softly rubbed her sore, reddened thighs. She was starting to get more than a little aroused. The young woman bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, struggling to contain her building desire. She clutched her hands into tight fists, her nails digging into her palms so that she almost broke the skin. Finally, she let out a small, submissive whimper, "Please touch my sex, sir."