PDA

View Full Version : Sweaty Women

jjok1970
02-26-2004, 08:30 AM
Although not actually BDSM my fantasy is to see women sweating. I love anything along these lines but a favourite would have to involve rubber, hence the like. To see a woman in a tight rubber dress dripping with seat would be an ultimate aim for me. I have read a lot of stories involving the 2. Am I alone in this strange interest or are any others out there similar to me. If so and anyone lnows of any links I can go to, please let me know.

Curtis
02-26-2004, 01:51 PM
No links, sorry, but a sweaty woman is very sexy! Makes me think she's athletic (think beach volleyball or women's tennis -- no rubber, but a lot of sweat).

BruceBoxer
02-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Check Bikram yoga there in the UK and start going to class--the practice is done in a HOT room for 90 minutes--woohoo there are nothing but sweaty women then (and taking yoga will be good for you). Another benefit is that the folks in class are nearly naked and you're joined in a common pursuit so a common thread to get to know folks. I can't tell you when I've had more satisying sex than after a class...well, there was one time on the KuDam in Berlin with the sexiest little Czeck blondie...man, I need to get back to Europe...

Originally posted by jjok1970
Although not actually BDSM my fantasy is to see women sweating. I love anything along these lines but a favourite would have to involve rubber, hence the like. To see a woman in a tight rubber dress dripping with seat would be an ultimate aim for me. I have read a lot of stories involving the 2. Am I alone in this strange interest or are any others out there similar to me. If so and anyone lnows of any links I can go to, please let me know.

VAMPIRELLA
02-26-2004, 06:01 PM
i'm a woman and i sweat..i sweat buckets!!! i don't think that would turn anyone on...

GaryWilcox
02-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Actually, women sweating is sexy... sweaty women in sports bras, especially.

Stink... well, sometimes that's sexy too. Depends on the moment.

Here's (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=22) a sex fantasy of mine involving a sweaty woman...

krista
03-04-2004, 04:19 AM
I'm with Vampirella....I sweat buckets too, but myself I love it!

There was one time in play where this woman bound me in a complete rubber suit, and left me in it , with only a vibrating egg for company....after a few minutes like that...I was dripping...in more ways than one:D

BruceBoxer
03-04-2004, 05:21 PM
I'd enjoy wringing you out when you came out of that suit--bet it was a relief wasn't it? Cool air wafting over the body, totally exhausted and limp...some ice applications would have been sweet about then.

Originally posted by krista
I'm with Vampirella....I sweat buckets too, but myself I love it!

There was one time in play where this woman bound me in a complete rubber suit, and left me in it , with only a vibrating egg for company....after a few minutes like that...I was dripping...in more ways than one:D

swede_sweat
03-05-2004, 12:10 PM
At last someone says it out loud! I've been browsing the web fog ages without finding any site dedicated to the most erotic pleasure of all - watching a woman's skin sweat! Reading erotica, watching pictures and films, that sweat makes all the difference for me. Glad there's one or two out there who agree.

I hope this thread doesn't die just yet. I'm thrilled that I found it, and I've just become a member because of it.

I'm 36, good looking academic, living in Stockholm, Sweden.

Fox
03-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Human beings are designed to sweat. It is part of the heating/cooling system of our bodies.

It is also part of our sexual make up.... as the body heats up, sweat is produced, redolent with the scent of the individual ... It is part of the "chemistry" of sexual attraction.

As a randy male, I am delighted when my loveplay can make my partner sweat .... Bring it on!

;)