PDA

View Full Version : Will someone write this story?

Sabin81
02-26-2004, 09:44 PM
I would really like to see an intense story between a mother and a teenage daughter. The mother should use increasingly painful spankings and torture in order to punish her daughter. It would be cool if the daughter had a mocking attitude at first but then is tortured into submission. The mother should slowly torture her daughter with a variety of implements until her daughter breaks and begs for mercy. The story should be slow, painful, and intense with lots of variety. This would be an awesome story, but I'd really rather read it than write it. Thanks so much to anyone that will take the opportunity to write this story.

Phoenix
06-26-2004, 01:35 AM
Hi Sabina81,

If you're still on this forum, please contact me at firebird_to@yahoo.com.au or via PM. I'm looking to write a mother/daughter story, and I would really like your advice, some ideas, maybe even some proof-reading.

Hope to hear from you soon,
FB

jaeangel
06-30-2004, 12:10 PM
It's called 'Slave Daughter'. If you would like to read it, email me at baemaminski@msn.com. And please be kind; I usually write historical fiction, or BDSM-themed adult fanfiction, so this is a major departure for me. I saw your post, Sabin81, and for some reason it stuck in my head, so I wrote it. Will be added to when I have time; I have two full-length fiction novels going right now, so my plate is rather full. Anyone who would like to read it may, of course, email me as well.

prey4me
06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Mother-daughter sexual perversities intrigue me, too. I've come across some neat stories where a mother pimps her daughter for some reason or another (debt, job complications, blackmail, etc.)

If anybody is picking up on Sabin81's request, here's a thought: Gilmore Girls! I'd love to see "Rory" forced into some bdsm, depraved situations, especially when she's wearing that modest little prep school uniform!

For that matter, I'd love to see Alexis Blendel herself tied up and raped!

Chalfont
06-20-2005, 11:10 AM
he best must involve a girl just into her teens, young enough to be totally dominated by her mother and lovers.
A step dad or boyfriend must also be present, and he must be a real mean dude.

prey4me
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Young to mid-teen daughters have a certain advantage: you can cast the mother as fairly young and still attractive herself, say, mid-thirties. That makes both of them sexually desirable.

I think these stories fall into two main categories. One is where both mother and daughter are victims of sexual violence :o This is pretty straightforward: rape, fuck, and abuse both of them. You can have one "give herself" to protect the other, then make the other one a victim too.

The second common motif is where the mother pimps or pro-offers the daughter for some reason. A psychologically valid one would be the abusive step-father figure: Mom overlooks, consciously allows, or even pro-offers the daughter to keep her husband satisfied. As a matter of fact, this situation is not unknown to the psychiatric literature. Lots of women have suffered incestuous-style abuse from stepfathers (or mother's boyfriends) which the mother was in one degree or another aware of!

(It really messes up their lives, in case you ever think of doing it for real.)

But for rape and bdsm fantasy, well, this can be pretty hot stuff! :D

prey4me
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh, yeah--

let's not forget the possibiliby of lesbian mother-daughter sex (forced, preferably) and three-way sex: bang one while she eats out the other!

Atropos
11-26-2005, 06:44 PM
"I've come across some neat stories where a mother pimps her daughter for some reason or another (debt, job complications, blackmail, etc.)"

"The second common motif is where the mother pimps or pro-offers the daughter for some reason. A psychologically valid one would be the abusive step-father figure: Mom overlooks, consciously allows, or even pro-offers the daughter to keep her husband satisfied."

Can you point me in the direction of some stories that fit into either of these molds? I've been fantasizing about a scenario like this for YEARS now....

Roadrunner2
11-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Hmmm...in my imagination, the story would be about a middle-aged, divorced mother and her teen daughter. After serveral years of living with only her daughter, mom finally meets another guy. Unfortunately for her, the guy quickly turns his attention to her daughter (Is the daughter a slutty little tease? Or an innocent girl who'd never steal mom's boyfriend but is only flattered by the attention? Take your pick). Mom realizes how bitter she is for having to raise her daughter on her own, how jealous she is of the teen's youthful beauty, and is angry at her ungratefulness. "So you wanna be a slut, huh? Fine, I'll make you a slut"--and she starts punishing her daughter with pain and humiliation. At first the daughter accepts this because she's sorry for what happened, but then a strange feeling begins to arise inside her...

Atropos
03-12-2006, 12:10 PM
The mother pimps or pro-offers the daughter for some reason. A psychologically valid one would be the abusive step-father figure: Mom overlooks, consciously allows, or even pro-offers the daughter to keep her husband satisfied.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a story like this? I've been searching, but I don't seem to have learned how to navigate the site very well as of yet. Anyway, any help would be appreciated....