PDA

View Full Version : hello.....

Noontide
08-12-2007, 11:43 PM
hi everyone,

i'm a female, early thirties, i think i fit the sub definition best right now.

i'm new to the forum and to the lifestyle. i was directed to this web-site from another forum (a smaller group) that i accidentally ran accross.

i think i always had major guilt pangs about the way i felt about some of my fantasies. the internet and information on it gave me some vocabulary to describe some of the things i felt. but only recently have i found the courage to voice it at all.

i was warmly welcomed in the last forum and thought i'd spread my wings a little. still tentative about what i seek or what i might actually find. but i'm here and i guess i'll just take it one step at a time.

John56{vg}
08-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Well, We consider this place home and the people family. So you will be welcomed as such. Welcome.

You can find a lot of info and friendship as well. I have found that here.

And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, either in the forums or by PM.

Enjoy.

Logic1
08-13-2007, 01:11 AM
welcome to our lil family
we are a friendly bunch so dont hesitate if you got questions. There is no stupid questions here.

slaveangel{HM}
08-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the forums noontide.

It is wonderful that you hace decided to join us. On most part we are a friendly bunch of people here, who are only too happy to help you find your way. There is a lot to get through here so if you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message here, or in the chatroom.

I hope things will become clear to you once you read a bit and chat with some others who share tthis love that is this lifestyle.

MrDom
08-13-2007, 03:37 AM
hi and welcome noon hope you enjoy

MrDom

Aussiegirl1
08-13-2007, 04:15 AM
Welcome Noontide, everyone had to start somewhere, and you have picked a great place to explore. Good luck in your journey.

annie
08-13-2007, 04:40 AM
WELCOME! Great to have you join us! I think several here can easily identify with some of your feelings about all of this *raises my hand.* Look around, enjoy and most important PLEASE feel free to ask questions!

MitchC
08-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the forum, noontide. The people on this site are amazing. When I joined last month, I was graciously welcomed, and felt right at home.

Hope you enjoy,
Mitch

Pertez
08-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Welcome :wave:

Rhabbi
08-13-2007, 09:26 AM
:wave: Hello and :welcome to the forums Noontide.

Flaming_Redhead
08-13-2007, 10:33 AM
:welcomebo

Watch that first step into the dungeon. It's a doozy! *ggls* The fourth step is a little loose. The seventh creaks when you step on it, but it should hold. The ninth is missing, so be careful! The tenth is slippery, so you'll probably take the eleventh and twelfth rather quickly, i.e. on your arse. If you need any further directions, just gimme a holler! I'm usually lost but easy to find.

Noontide
08-13-2007, 12:51 PM
oh my goodness... thanks you guys... and yes, i think i'll probably have a lot of questions. there have been a lot of firsts for me in these past few days and most of them related to me and my relationship with bdsm.

Flaming-Redhead, ooops!! *steadying self* u were right about the first one.. will watch for the others....

Sir_Russell
08-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome and Greetings
remember that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

jeanne
08-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Ozme52
08-14-2007, 12:03 AM
:wel and I hope you find your voice here.

It all gets better when you can express your doubts and fears. We'll help you wash them away leaving only your joy.

mysc
08-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi and welcome Noontide! :wel

Noontide
08-14-2007, 05:21 AM
thank you Sir Russell.

his j, thanks for the welcome!

thanks Ozme52, i agree!! it's amazing how much more comfortable it is to talk about my feelings here than it's ever been before! moving from guilt to indifference to ignoring it to wondering to apprehension to tentative acceptance!!

Mysc, thank you!

angelic.zest
08-14-2007, 12:14 PM
hello and welcome to the community! i really like your avie!!!

Noontide
08-16-2007, 10:05 PM
angelic_zest - thank you...... and co-incidentally i think yours is cool.... i was looking for something that expressed what i felt inside and because i felt this 2 parts of me all the time, i was looking for what you've got. but somehow the one i finally selected just called me more..... :)

jeanne
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
moving from guilt to indifference to ignoring it to wondering to apprehension to tentative acceptance!!

Boy, does that all sound familiar! I'm glad you're finding what you need here.

angelic.zest
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
angelic_zest - thank you...... and co-incidentally i think yours is cool.... i was looking for something that expressed what i felt inside and because i felt this 2 parts of me all the time, i was looking for what you've got. but somehow the one i finally selected just called me more..... :)

thanks hun...i totally know what you mean..i would so snatch it up but i ususally dont take an avie thats someone else has lol..i did get this one from someones profile somewhere else but it wasnt her avie so no one really saw it...

when i become a forum Goddes im going to change it lol..and Tag of course

Noontide
08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
his_j, i'm looking.... i hope i do find what i'm looking for!!! or at least find out what i'm looking for!!!!!!!! life sometimes feels too complicated...

angelic zest, don't know what it takes to be a forum goddess.... 10000 posts? in which case you're almost there!!! as far as i'm concerned, you're part of a whole lot of warm friendly people in this forum and that makes you a forum goddess, 10000 posts or not!!!

Austerus
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forums :) I'm very new here myself, but so far I have found the people here to be a wonderful group with a breadth and depth of knowledge and wisdom that is tough to find in most places on the intarwebs.

If there's anyplace online where you could get to feel comfortable talking to people about your fantasies, I bet this is it.

Noontide
08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
If there's anyplace online where you could get to feel comfortable talking to people about your fantasies, I bet this is it.

yes i'm beginning to see that :) it is a comfortable place.....

Priapus
08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I am also a newbie and I am astounded by the acceptance and warmth of the group. I hope we have discovered a family.
Welcome
Priapus

Austerus
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I am also a newbie and I am astounded by the acceptance and warmth of the group. I hope we have discovered a family.
Welcome
Priapus

If you aren't too shy to do so, it would be great if you wanted to start a thread in the Introductions forum to let everyone know a little about you and welcome you properly :)

gagged_Louise
08-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi Noontide and Priapus, welcome! ~hugs~

Yes, we were all feeling a bit guilty about these fantasies in the early days and even more about aiming to live them out, but hope you're finding the kind of trust and support you were looking for here. Do get in, you're really appreciated.