PDA

View Full Version : Gosh I'm not sure where to start

thelorax
08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I've always prefered a "take-charge" guy, even considered myself as a somewhat active submissive. I've just never managed to get the agressive (not even sure that's the right way to put it) response I look for from guys.

Then, yesterday, I had the most amaizing experience. I've met guys online before but it's usually a lot more hassle then it's worth. A lot of me trying to stay safe, arranging to have "chaperones" etc. for guys that either dont show or are just not worth the effort. This one was different. There was a calm assertiveness about his ad that I couldnt ignore. We met for a drink at a local bar and he just stared at me. The most intense eye contact I've ever experienced. Normally I would think that was creepy but it just...wasnt.

After politely indulging me in some small talk, he started to ask me what I liked, what I was into, etc. When he asked me if I'd mind if he held me down I was immediately excited. The familar hope that maybe he gets what I can't even directly ask for. Due to unfortunate circumstances, we knew we would not actually be able to hook up until Friday. When I told him I would think of him as inspiration in the meantime, he asked me to walk him to his car and promised me all the inspiration I'd need.

I'm not sure how much of those detais belong in my introduction, though I'd gladly post them elsewhere -- still getting the lay of the land. But, what I'm getting at I guess, is that I'm hooked. The way he pulled my hair, the things he said to me, the eye contact. He could have made me do just about anything in that parking lot.

I suppose I'm just looking for an outlet. Most of my friends don't quite "get it". They're not judgemental, they just literally have little to no frame of reference...

John56{vg}
08-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Welcome Lorax,

And enjoy the site. We are open to questions and if you don't want to post them you can ask via PM.

I have found this face to like a family. Hope you will feel the same.

Enjoy,

John

Pertez
08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome :wave:

jeanne
08-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Hello and welcome! Sounds like an interesting date...and you can always give us more details!

mysc
08-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello Lorax and :wel

ElectricBadger
08-14-2007, 01:03 AM
Hello and welcome, and yeah, we're a kinky lot, feel free to bombard us with details. Sounds like you've started a great thing, though!

slaveangel{HM}
08-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the Forums. What an amazing experience you had and thankyou for sharing this with us here.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

angel xx

Logic1
08-14-2007, 02:09 AM
sure sounds like you had fun
welcome to this family of kinky friends :)

Aussiegirl1
08-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Welcome, you are in the right place to both share your experiences and discover a whole lot more.

Have fun!

annie
08-14-2007, 04:34 AM
WELCOME! That sounds like a wonderful time... be sure and look through the knowledge base for more information about safety and for inspiration as well!

And, please do share! Most of us are voyeurs in some fashion! *grinz*

Noontide
08-14-2007, 05:30 AM
welcome lorax... sounds like you're one lucky person!! hope it all works out the way you want it to..

thelorax
08-14-2007, 05:36 AM
I feel so loved :) Sounds like I've got the green light for the details too :hubba:

So where was I? Oh yes, back alley of parking garage. He backed himself into a corner....or did I? Maybe I do have a little agressive streak myeslf *blush*. When I felt his cock for the first time I was, quite literally, weak in the knees. It was by far, the largest cock I've ever felt and one of the larger cocks I've ever seen on a white guy. He told me to touch it so I started stroaking it. I guess I got a little too enthuastic because he pulled my hand away and wouldnt let me touch it. Then he pushed me against the wall and played with my pussy while staring so intently at me that I once again started to think I was just going to loose all balance. The he told me to suck on it. I've never done anythign that public before but the way he looked at me I would have let him nail me in the ass right without so much as a debate.

I loved the way he pulled my hair, fucked my face, and made me stop from time to time. Holding a fistful of my hair and instructing me to "just look at it". He sent me an email the next day telling me that I'd done well. Telling me he loved watching me struggle to swallow his cum while he continued to fuck my face. It made my clit throb just reading his two line email informing me of his approval.

I can't wait to see how much of his cock I can fit into me. The next four days, I am going to be on auto-pilot for sure!

Thanks for listening all!

Logic1
08-14-2007, 05:56 AM
congratulations!
sure sounds like a good time *smiles*

angelic.zest
08-14-2007, 06:58 AM
hello and welcome to the community!!!!!

Sir_Russell
08-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Welcome and greetings thelorax

Remember there is still a need for safety when going somewhere private with him alone. Right now you may be correct that he is the man of your dreams but still way to soon to know for sure.

Have you talked with other subs that have been alone with him?

Rhabbi
08-14-2007, 08:51 AM
:wave: Hello thelorax and :welcome: to the forums.

Also have to vote with Russel on the need for caution. Just because you and he connected does not mean you are safe. Make sure you at least have a call in place, and that your friends know where you will be. Do not let him take you anywhere else until you are completely sure about him.

thelorax
08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
I have a buddy system. Also, my house is selling in a month so I have the luxury of bringing him home (I have roommates) next time....without worrying about him knowing where i live for much longer.

Unfortunately, I dont know any other subs that have been alone with him. Perils of online "dating"....

I'm getting hints and rumors of "parties" and other gatherings/public events for meeting potential doms. Anyone have more details?

Austerus
08-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Depending on your area, there are often local BDSM communities of various sizes, makeups, and purpose. Often groups will have anything from casual get-togethers to some pretty over-the-top full-blown play parties, depending on the group, the event, etc.

Unfortunately it can often be difficult to find some of these local groups, as they can be small, and/or only be "advertised" in their own yahoo group or something like that.

I would -think- that in MD, being close to DC, there would be some things going on. If you don't have any luck looking online for local groups, then you could try this: on more than one occasion when moving to a new area where I was not familiar with the BDSM scene and didn't have luck finding info on local groups online I found that I could get some good info by talking to local GLBT groups. The two communities have pretty close ties in a lot of places. You could also try asking at the local (or nearest thing to local) fetish-wear/leather shop.

OH...and welcome to the board :)

edit: and make sure to leave solid, verified identification information for this guy -with a friend- before you go next time, and make sure this guy knows that a friend of yours does have the info

thelorax
08-14-2007, 11:48 PM
This may sound stupid but what exactly would you consider "verified" information? Should I be photocopying his driver's license? Not being sarcastic, for the record :)

gagged_Louise
08-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Welcome to the Forum, thelorax! Sounds like you're geting a head start (pun intended) with this. :wave:

Austerus
08-15-2007, 07:37 AM
This may sound stupid but what exactly would you consider "verified" information? Should I be photocopying his driver's license? Not being sarcastic, for the record :)

Wouldn't be a bad thing! I guess what I mean is at least two or three pieces of information such as name, address, phone number, and description, along with an online search to verify that name = that address = that phone number, and make sure that he really is available at that number/address. You can check a phone number by calling him obviously, and you can check an address by sending a note/card to him in the mail with the next meeting place printed on it...if he doesn't live where he said he did (or doesn't have a connection to that place) he won't (be able to) show up ;)

Most people's email addresses are tied to 'r/l' names of one kind or another. Suffice to say that the name on the email address in question should match the other info you have.

Make/model/license plate number on his car are other you can get pretty easily without having to ask him to dig his license out of his wallet and follow you to the local Kinko's (cuz I know you want to get on with following him to the local Kinky's instead :P ) I'm sure nobody wants to scare you off your new thing, and most likely he will not be a predator (of the kind you don't want anyhow) but there -are- bad people out there, and bad things -do- happen to good people who aren't careful.

Remember you can (and most likely should) always ask this Dom what identification information he can provide to you for you to leave with a friend for safety's sake. If he gets super-defensive, or tries to put you down as "not a real sub" or says you are "killing the mood" or anything like that, he's trouble. This is one thing in the relationship you -can't- let yourself get bullied about.

SayaNereida
08-15-2007, 07:43 AM
I have a buddy system. Also, my house is selling in a month so I have the luxury of bringing him home (I have roommates) next time....without worrying about him knowing where i live for much longer.

Unfortunately, I dont know any other subs that have been alone with him. Perils of online "dating"....

I'm getting hints and rumors of "parties" and other gatherings/public events for meeting potential doms. Anyone have more details?

lorax,

Here's a link to start you on your search in your area.

http://www.domsubfriends.com/cgi-local/wwwdir/db.cgi?db=org&uid=default&state=MARYLAND&view_records=View+Records&ww=on

I found it during my own search. There aren't many gatherings in my area, most are at least 2 hours away.

Sounds like you have a good start on your journey.
Welcome, have fun and be safe.

Saya

thelorax
08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
SayaNereida: Thanks for the site! Found a few local parties to choose from. One's even at Red, Hot & Blue which I kinda got a kick out of.

Hmmmm perhaps I shall just throw some of my own...

Noontide
08-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Austerus, wow thats a lot of practical, sensible information!!!!! glad i read that...........

Flaming_Redhead
08-18-2007, 01:55 PM
:welcomebo

Please feel free to share more of your experiences in My BDSM Life!

jeanne
08-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Please feel free to share more of your experiences in My BDSM Life!

Yes, please do! We really, really, really like details. A lot. Did I say a lot? I meant a whole lot. :rolleyes:

Austerus
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Austerus, wow thats a lot of practical, sensible information!!!!! glad i read that...........

oohhh yeah, I'm chock full of advice regarding the boring, workmanlike details of safety and caution. Be careful, I'm liable to bury your excitement about a new lifestyle under a mountain of boredom and practicality if I get half a chance :P