PDA

View Full Version : Ginger

slavelucy
02-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Anybody got any experience of using ginger? (and i don't mean in cooking :D).

i know there was a thread somewhere about it, but having made a token effort to find it, i've given up and started a new one!

So, anyway, ginger, is it safe? How painful is it? (on the scale, ya know)...and are there specific ways of using it?

Cheers.

sl

Spitman
02-28-2004, 10:30 AM
I suggest you do a web search for 'figging'. This was a practice where a ginger suppository was inserted in the anus immediately before a caning or a whipping. It was mentioned frequently in older cp (corporal punishment) books. There are also cases when it was inserted into the vagina, or both.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Capsaicin by subrose (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328)

The last post is about figging with ginger.

carleeneagay
06-09-2004, 05:25 PM
my master used figging with me it was wonderful. we found it on a site called fruggaldomme.com look under miscellaneous. basically it is taking a ginger root finger and making a butt plug and using it that way.

slavelucy
06-09-2004, 11:37 PM
my master used figging with me it was wonderful. we found it on a site called fruggaldomme.com look under miscellaneous. basically it is taking a ginger root finger and making a butt plug and using it that way.

Thanks carleeneagay, i'll have a look for that site....and, welcome to the forums btw! :)

sl

myri_SN
06-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Anybody got any experience of using ginger? (and i don't mean in cooking :D).

i know there was a thread somewhere about it, but having made a token effort to find it, i've given up and started a new one!

So, anyway, ginger, is it safe? How painful is it? (on the scale, ya know)...and are there specific ways of using it?

Cheers.

sl
this is the linkt o an article about ginger roots play, i found it a year or so ago, and now did a search for it : http://www.bdsmrealm.net/modules.php?name=Magazine&file=article&sid=117
hope this links works.

jaeangel
06-10-2004, 04:12 PM
I'll go to the grocery store tomorrow!! Wow! Another way to punish myself... *shudders in anticiaption* Thanks muchly for the link to that article, myri!!

slavelucy
06-10-2004, 04:43 PM
this is the linkt o an article about ginger roots play, i found it a year or so ago, and now did a search for it : http://www.bdsmrealm.net/modules.php?name=Magazine&file=article&sid=117
hope this links works.

Aw, thanks for finding it for me myri, i appreciate it.

lucy x

myri_SN
06-11-2004, 05:32 AM
you're welcome :D
blushes and hides :o

Lia
11-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Master found this technique called figging online several weeks ago. It is the ancient art of using ginger to stimulate one's asshole. It gave me a good burning sensation, similar to that of Ben Gay, only more natural and very intense. The sensation lasts about 20 minutes, then subsides. It makes a sub extremely horny. Master also chose to rub some on my clit. It was a very interesting evening!

Has anyone else had experiece with figging? If so, can you please share?

Curtis
11-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Try using the search function this site proivides. You should find four or five threads that mention figging.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Right behind you, Curtis.

joely
02-26-2007, 06:54 AM
i've been enamored of a story in a book of erotic short stories related to figging. lo & behold i ran across this thread and am wondering if anyone has used this recently and can relate his or her experience with it?

thanks.

Binder
03-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Myself and maye have a couple of alone days at the end of the month (we have two children), and actually decided this morning to give figging a try then.
When we do, one of us will post how it went.
Neither one of us has tried figging, I'm excited to try it out on maye, and she's just as excited to be on the receiving end.
Although maye is a bit worried that it's going to break off inside.
I'm not so worried as I'm sure I'm able to carve a functional butt plug.
We soon shall see!

MG_cleo
03-11-2007, 02:51 PM
some help may be found here:

http://www.seekers.org.uk/Figging.htm

MG

Binder
03-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the link!