PDA

View Full Version : Going public

BruceBoxer
02-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Some of you fine folks know about my favorite sub TZ. She's a 30 year old bisexual switch who's been in the bdsm lifestyle for over a decade at different levels but always privately. In the last three years our relationship began as work acquaintances (in fact, I worked for her as a consultant) and evolved to a professional friendship, to her working for me to a best friendship and finally to us being linked in all areas.

Our topics of interest recently became yoga and in practicing, the contact is designed to enhance our proficiency but it has sexual undertones as well. From that, TZ became the "alpha" sub and in her desire to excel physically, we have wrestling matches among the girls that allows TZ to hone her skills as well as keep the other girls in shape.

This all leads up to her being keen on going "public" and joing this forum. She delights in the conversations and activities I harvest from you fine folk and she wants to play here as well. I'm certainly going to let her AFTER I make her earn it.

So I'll be passing this on to her and letting it be known to all you wonderful perverts how her process goes to join the forum.
Cheers,
Boxer

redEva
02-29-2004, 08:22 PM
well, well...

we are all eyes here Bruce! so glad to have someone’s else’s point of view from your fine end.

let her on - we will behave (hehehe)!

seriously, it will be great to have your friend here :)

BruceBoxer
03-01-2004, 03:26 AM
oh oh...I'm afraid..very afraid...actually, I was thinking of sending her to Mrs. Mooe's lab for awhile to warm her up.

Originally posted by redEva
well, well...

we are all eyes here Bruce! so glad to have someone’s else’s point of view from your fine end.

slavelucy
03-01-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by redEva
well, well...

i second that, can't wait to meet her Bruce!

...not to mention hearing how she 'earnt' it..*g*

sl

BruceBoxer
03-01-2004, 05:03 PM
She's a tough little shit--into knives and blood--loves it in fact...as I was whipping her once, she asked me to get a knife and cut her. When I lapped the mild incisions, she came several times. What a freak--I like that :)

Originally posted by slavelucy
i second that, can't wait to meet her Bruce!

...not to mention hearing how she 'earnt' it..*g*

sl

kittenfemme
03-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
mild incisions, she came several times.

*much purrrrring!*

I can't wait to meet her.