PDA

View Full Version : Mother/Daughter Stories

Sabin81
03-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Does anyone know where I can find some really good mother/ daughter spanking/torture stories? I really like them, but can't seem to find many. Thanks a lot to anyone that can help.

j
03-01-2004, 03:45 PM
OMG, mom-daughter stories... the very stuff of nasty naughtiness...

Do you know Rebecca Mine by Mr Ed? Allene's Kidnapping? Andante's Dee? Lisa Baron Tortured? Dema's Creation of Cumbag? Grant's Candy and Tracy? Jerry's Family Pain? JJ's Tammy? Kelli's 'Helen's Whores' and 'Laurel's Torments'? And so on!!!

No?

How I envy you... So much to discover...

Sabin81
03-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Jeanne,

Where can I find all of those stories? Thanks!

Curtis
03-01-2004, 07:44 PM
The first two, at least, are right here in the Library, so I'm guessing the rest are, too. Go to the story part of the site and enter some of the titles into the search engine.

j
03-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Sabin81
Jeanne,

Where can I find all of those stories? Thanks!

Some are in the Library, as Curtis said.

You also can ask me. My email is in my profile. I cannot post them on the Library because I am not the author.

'You' meaning anybody who has the right perverted tones to his/her request.

Jones, Nikka
03-01-2004, 11:40 PM
One of the best mother/daughter stories in bdsmlibrary is "Dee'sTao: The way of an anathomically challenged masochist" The tortures/whippings in that one are extreme beyond belief. You have to take some of the physical descriptions with a big grain of salt. (They were obviously written for people with size fetishes) but the mother/daughter relationship is the stuff of sopping-wet fantasy.

j
03-02-2004, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Jones, Nikka
(They were obviously written for people with size fetishes)

Size fetish, that is for sure!

Here is the cover picture I selected for it!

Mobius
03-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Sabin81
Does anyone know where I can find some really good mother/ daughter spanking/torture stories? I really like them, but can't seem to find many. Thanks a lot to anyone that can help.

Yes one of my most favorite genra.
This site is good but you can also find them ala cart on

http://www.asstr.org/
They have a very good search engen and it is free.
very large incest and mother daughter.
Also quite afew other kinks to like pony girls.

also if you can sort out the pedo storys there is MR dubble
http://www.mrdouble.com
Very large archive of incest storys in all flavors
It is not free unfortunatly but If you can spare $12 bucks
it is not bad.
Just watch out for the huge amount of Pedophiala that is on that site. It runs about 60 percent of the content but the other 40 percent is very good. Alot of realy sick basterds on that site.
Good luck on your search. Mother daughtor and Older dom / younger lesbian is one of my favorite kinks. Just not to young.

Nanobe
04-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Are there any good mother/daughter stories on this site? I've been searching but unable to find any.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Use the advanced search feature and select yes for incest and F/f story codes.

missybeauty1985
08-02-2004, 12:33 PM
you can also try out www.asstr.org and do a search on there. i have alot of these kinds of stories in my collection. if you wanna trade or something, e-mail me.

Missy

julie les
08-04-2004, 06:52 AM
you can also try out www.asstr.org and do a search on there. i have alot of these kinds of stories in my collection. if you wanna trade or something, e-mail me.

Missy

Hi.

I cant believe I am doing this, but I read ur posts and liekd what u had to say. I just wanted to say hello, and god I am shaking. I have never done anything like this before, and am new to this world of B.D.S.M. I have written one story and posted it. I found that very erotic, and I am pleased to say I got some good reviews.

As I said I am new to this world, and am enjoying exploring and making discoveries. I have always had certain tastes, but never dreamed I'd find others of similar intrests.

I cant get on her at a regular slot as I have to pick times when my husband isnt around. Did I mention I am married? He doesnt share my tastes, and if he knew he'd go ape at me. So if you want to excnage emails bare with me as they may be irratic.

I am not sure what else to tell you, so feel free to ask me anything, and I will try, where safe, to give you an honest answer.

I hope you do reply and soon

Julie

Mobius
08-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Hi.

I cant believe I am doing this, but I read ur posts and liekd what u had to say. I just wanted to say hello, and god I am shaking. I have never done anything like this before, and am new to this world of B.D.S.M. I have written one story and posted it. I found that very erotic, and I am pleased to say I got some good reviews.

As I said I am new to this world, and am enjoying exploring and making discoveries. I have always had certain tastes, but never dreamed I'd find others of similar intrests.

I cant get on her at a regular slot as I have to pick times when my husband isnt around. Did I mention I am married? He doesnt share my tastes, and if he knew he'd go ape at me. So if you want to excnage emails bare with me as they may be irratic.

I am not sure what else to tell you, so feel free to ask me anything, and I will try, where safe, to give you an honest answer.

I hope you do reply and soon

Julie

Who do you want to email to you ?

Just a hint to help you in your clandesden smut search.
If you are using Windows XP or windows 2000 you can set up a logon for your self with your own user name and password and your husband will not even see what you are doing.
If you have access to the administrator root of XP go to the control panal and click on User accounts
then it is a simple matter to set up a log on and password for your self. Just make sure that it is set up as an administrator account so your husband can not delete it.
Good luck.

ppk2000
10-10-2004, 09:05 PM
check this out

coyote
03-20-2005, 04:53 AM
I have one of my own posted on the site. Mom and Daughter is a favorite theme of mine. I have others posted on RPP.

"Surprise Party" by "Coyote". Check it out.

No real bondage and torture but lots of spanking, whipping, forced incest, and other fun things.

Let me know if it fits the bill.

lennotes@megatropic.com

coyote
03-20-2005, 05:16 AM
I just replied to a similar request on another thread.

Mother?Daughter is a favorite theme of mine. I do have one of my own posted here (Surprise Party by Coyote) that you may enjoy. Check it out.

No real bondage or torture, just an unfortunate Mom and Daughter kidnapped for lots of spanking, whipping, forced incest and other fun things. Even a bit of forced bestiality at the end.

I have others posted on RPP but am happy to send to any who enjoy this theme as much as I do. (lennotes@megatropic.com)

German
06-14-2005, 10:33 PM

Hello, I loves even Mother/Daughter torture and rape and has a torture Story however on German