PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

DiscreetCharm
08-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi!

I guess I am starting to be aware of my own sexual likes and dislikes. Never before has there been anyone and any place i can sort of communicate openly about it either. My recent move to California had exposed me to a variety of people and one friend, who is a Dom, introduced me to the lifestyle. I guess, this is a new transition of self-discovery that i am making, scary but exciting at the same time. I would classify myself as a Submissive if anything, i only know this through small encounters and experiences. At the same time i would like to mention as well that i am a filmmaker. Documentary artist, if there is a label. But my intentions also are to investigate the lifestyle through the perspective of a Vanilla transitioning to bdsm. I guess its more journalistic if anything. Anyways, i am very happy to be involved and am willing to learn with an open mind. well, what else to say? more chat to come. thank you

Rhabbi
08-18-2007, 02:04 PM
:wave: Hello DiscreetCharm and :welcome: to the forums.

Sir_Russell
08-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Greetings and Welcome
Read and ask question remember the stupid question is the one you fail to ask.

Euryleia
08-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Welcome, DiscreetCharm. Enjoy the learning process.
ER

annie
08-18-2007, 07:37 PM
WELCOME! Glad you decided to join us!

ElectricBadger
08-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Thank you for joining us, DC. Glad you've found a new aspect of yourself, and I hope the your investigation is fruitful -- I'd love to see a good documentary on the scene, most media tends to be skewed (crazy people with whips, oh my!)

Please ask any questions you have, we're a chatty bunch and would love to help you in self-discovery or journalistic curiosity.

Pertez
08-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome :wave:

Flaming_Redhead
08-20-2007, 07:08 PM
:welcomebo

angelic.zest
08-20-2007, 07:29 PM
hello and welcome to the chat

jeanne
08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll learn lots here.