PDA

View Full Version : Bad Girl?

kittenfemme
03-04-2004, 08:48 AM
My Mistress wrote me a few weeks ago, asking if I'd plans for the weekends of February 28th or March 6th. I informed her that I had no definitive plans but wished to write a bit and see my own submissive sometime during those weekends. I kept her abreast of any additional plans I made, including an e-mail on the 26th mentioning that I wished my submissive to bathe me soon but that I wouldn't make any definitive plans until she decided what day(s) she wanted to spend with me.

On February 28th Mistress wrote and mentioned that she would like to know what I had planned for the weekend of March 6th. I replied, but I didn't tell her of my plans. When Mistress asked me why I hadn't responded I told her it was because I was doing my best to keep her up to date on my plans for that weekend and had been for nearly two weeks.

Was I trying to avoid punishment by answering in such a way? Oh yes, but it also seemed a reasonable explanation to me at the time. Though I admit that I still should have responded to her inquiry on the 28th. :(

I'm writing in this forum about it because she would like to hear other opinions. I've little doubt she also wishes to humiliate me... and it's working. I'm blushing as I type this.

At any rate, was the fact that I didn't respond to her February 28th wish for information appropriate, given that I've done my best to see that she knows of my plans anyway? Is she being unreasonable if she's angry because I didn't respond to her request for information?

PS . Personally, I think that I should have answered and told her of any plans (I've very few, and none are set in stone... they can be moved from day to day) even though I've informed her what those plans may be. I think she feels the same way, and that's what matters to me. My two pennies.

slavelucy
03-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Hmmm, much as i hate to say it kitten sweetie, i really think you were probably in the wrong....that's if i've read your post right, i kept getting lost mid way through (dozy slut that i am at times!).

Although the requests for information may to you have seemed somewhat excessive, i guess the fact remains that if she asked speficially for information, you should of given it, or at least tried, as opposed to blatantly acting as if she hadn't even asked!

So says me, the biggest sidestepper of them all when asked questions by my Dom! :D

Having said all that, perhaps you did it with the best of intentions, which should maybe count for something.

Hope any punishment she gives isn't too bad.

lucy x

kittenfemme
03-04-2004, 02:54 PM
I agree Lucy. Thank you. At least I know I'm not the only sidestepper. I hope Mistress doesn't hurt me too badly.

fetish101
03-04-2004, 11:30 PM
the way you wrote it down it sounded like you just forgot to answer it in the post...

if you intentionally did it..why? Would you get punished if you had made plans that conflicted with hers??

Ms L
03-06-2004, 05:53 PM
slavelucy and fetish 101

I appreciated you responding to my pet. she accepted her punishment without a complaint. I both corrected her and punished her today. I have little doubt that the correction was worse than the punishment but she made me very proud today in accepting both.

I know she did not intentionally forget to answer my question. I believe she simply assumed she had answered my question sufficiently. It no longer matters as we spent a wonderful day together. I will go to sleep tonight with a smile.

Ms L

kittenfemme
03-06-2004, 06:06 PM
*purrrrrr*

Thank you for your kind words Mistress L.