PDA

View Full Version : my heart is racing...

newby
08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
i dunno why i feel so nervous just introducing myself. i came here looking for info 'cause this is brand new territory for me & for my Man. i've already learned so much. Thank you to all that share.

i have known my Man for over 7 years. He has always been in a position of authority over me. He originally was my (sports) instructor, then i became an instructor so He was my mentor. Eventually we became lovers but because we are co-workers, our relationship is a secret & quite complicated. We have recently discovered His desire to dominate & my eagerness to submit & are having great fun exploring.

Sometimes i feel as tho this part of my life is taking over, like i'm addicted. It's exciting but scary. i have no one to share this with other than my Man so i'm also here hoping to find a friend or 2 (preferably a female sub) to talk with...someone to tell me it's ok or if i'm crazy. i can tell already that you folks are gonna be supportive & helpful. Thank you...

Austerus
08-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the boards :) I think you'll find lots of friends here, and it is a fantastic atmosphere and group of people for discussing your feelings and trying to find your way forward.

No, you are not crazy. I think we all remember what an emotional whirlwind it was when we first discovered this stuff. Just make sure to learn as you go, and not to jump into anything high-risk without research and practice. Take it slow, and have fun :)

I think you will like it here

jeanne
08-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello and welcome! You will great support among the submissives (me included) here - I look forward to getting to know you.

annie
08-22-2007, 04:43 PM
WELCOME! Great to have you join the family! Look around and please ask.. we all started out at the same point at one time!

MrDom
08-22-2007, 06:13 PM
hi and welcome pull a chair up and dive in lol

MrDom

angelic.zest
08-22-2007, 06:54 PM
hello and welcome to the community!

Ozme52
08-22-2007, 11:38 PM
:wel

You'll find a lot of support here... and a lot of ideas if needed.

ElectricBadger
08-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Welcome to the Library forums! Lots of great supportive people here, I'm sure you'll make friends and hopefully learn some important stuff.

As mentioned, try to get into things slowly, keep an eye out for your safety (insisting on Safe isn't rebelling against your dom; it should be his first priority too).

Pertez
08-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome :wave:

Rhabbi
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
:wave: Hello newby and :welcome: to the forums.

Flaming_Redhead
08-23-2007, 01:07 PM
:welcomebo

Aussiegirl1
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Welcome newby,

You have made a great move to join the forum, as there is a lot of wisdom and fun to be found here.

Ask what ever you need to ask, we are here to help.

Have fun
AG

tessa
08-23-2007, 03:16 PM
You aren't crazy and we are a talk-y bunch. Come on over and sit and we can discuss all the good stuff. :)

:wel:

tessa

Logic1
08-24-2007, 10:58 AM
like the rest of the good guys and gals here said. You sure arent crazy and we do like to talk and discuss so
much welcome :)

slaveangel{HM}
09-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums! Oh don't be scared! It is a wonderful place place to be a part of. You are right in that a lot of people here are very supportive and friendly. So do not hesitate to ask lots of questions, and make some friends too! If you need anything please send me a PM anytime.

angel xx

crazy_grrluk
09-04-2007, 05:42 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

cg and S1