PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Latex

Kelli
03-05-2004, 08:44 AM
I am very intregued by this. My friend purchased some, and is letting poeple have tops made for $50. She said we can do it, but it looks better if someone else does it. You think this is worth it? Also, what's involved? She said that you can rewear it many times. Has anyone tried this or know what's involved? I went over last nite, and she put a little on our skin to make sure we didn't have a reaction. Which I didn't. Any and all advice is more than welcome!

slavelucy
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Yeah, i remember seeing this stuff on some TV programme once, i don't really know much about it though, although i'm sure i remember them saying it hurt slightly when pulled off. i have to say that it don't think it'd do all that much for me in the sense of being arrousing, but either way it sure looked like GREAT fun!!! :D

i would suggest that doing the skin test at least 24 hours before using it properly was a good idea.

Let us know how it goes!

sl

Kelli
03-05-2004, 10:21 AM
i would suggest that doing the skin test at least 24 hours before using it properly was a good idea

Did it, and no reaction (as posted above ;) )

Also she said if you put baby oil on your skin first then it doesn't pull as bad. You can also not put the oil on your nipples for the added pleasure... Should I pay her and try or just buy some of my own? I think I can get it cheaper than that.

slavelucy
03-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Kelli
Did it, and no reaction (as posted above ;) )

...which was why i said doing the skin test WAS a good idea ;)

If you can get it cheaper then i'd say get your own, unless you wanted her to apply it for you..? Would possibly look better if someone else applied it, but it depends what the cost difference is.

sl

Kelli
03-05-2004, 11:42 AM
I think I can get it for under $20 (shipping included, there isn't a decent sex store around here...) As for the application, yeah I think it would look better if someone else did it, and there is my bf. The only problem is, I kinda wanted to suprise him with it. So I dunno... I guess I could try it myself and see how it looks. I'm just doing a top. Anyone try self application?

Fox
03-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Liquid latex is a wonderful toy, but you do have to exercise some care in its use. Making a top (as opposed to a Top) will most likely require several layers of the stuff ... and it rips like crazy.

Check with Dark Side Creations, who are a latex/rubber manufacturer and seller of liquid latex. They can provide lots of helpful information.

Curtis
03-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Like you, Kelli, I saw it demonstrated on TV and I know I could never do it to myself. How would you do the back? More importantly, I'd only pay her for materials (the $20) until I had proof that it actually could be re-used, because I am dubious about that claim. I have no confidence that it would survive being pulled over your head, and even less that it would survive being pulled back on again (unless you're thinking in terms of a vest?). The demonstration I saw was strictly for one-use stuff. Good luck.

Kelli
03-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah I was wondering that too, but I think if you use some kinda tie in the back it would be a little easier to "reuse". As for putting it on yourself, yeah the back part might be a little hard, unless I just go backless... Which isn't that bad of an idea, especially for a one use kinda thing.

Question for position:

Would you think the best end result would be for me to lie down on my back? I think this would make my breasts look more like they are supported, other than be weighted down? I'm 22, so they aren't "sagging" but they are 36 C-D, so they are a little big...

Kelli
03-22-2004, 11:16 AM
I got some to experiment with, and this was my first try. Comment are more than welcome, let me know what you would like to see painted next! I only got the small jar, so I think I can do 3-4 smaller areas.

somewriter
03-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Mmmmm looks very good! I'm sure your boyfriend will like it. Does anyone have any experience of using this around the genitals (for crotchless panties) etc as to whether it hurts when used around that area?

slavelucy
03-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Funny that, i was only thinking this morning about you and your latex kelli, and wondering how it went.

Looks pretty good to me hun! :D Nice choice of colour as well.

sl

Kelli
03-22-2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks! Neither of us have played with it much, so I don't know how it's gonne feel down there. I know I would need to completely shave first (I have a small trimmed patch). Any other way I could spead it on my breasts? Like a different design or something.

slavelucy
03-22-2004, 12:26 PM
i think it'd look quite cool sort of painted in to a crop top type thing...but then again, having never used it, i have no idea how easy/difficult that would be.

How did it feel when you peeled it off?

sl

Kelli
03-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Well it was painful, but felt so good. You are supposed to put on lotion/oil first, so it is easier to peel off, and I did, but not on my nipples. They really pulled, which drives me wild. It's not too hard to put on, that was my first attempt. Maybe I will try to crop top. I was also trying to figure out how to apply it to my pussy.

Nightstriker
03-24-2004, 01:13 PM
I have used lquid latex for various costumes and the like. Imm the only real tips that I can give is to make sure that the area you are applying it to is clean.

Apply some vasalene, lotion or oil first. This helps in removal, if you want to make it easier. Also using water as you remove it works really nice.

Hair and lquid latex don't go very well together. The latex will pull and it is a simmilar sensation to removing a bandaid, over a hairry area, and pulling against the hair.

As for applying it to your pussy, never really haveing done it, I would suggest that you stick to just your outter lips and no real further. If you do you might be picking peices of latex out of there for some time.

As for some finer detail use a smallis brush and do it quickly. Depending on your latex you might no have a lot of time to work with it.

Kelli
03-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah I might try my pussy next. Which means I have to shave my lil patch... Oh well. Would be worth it to see how it looks. Maybe I will go out in a short skirt with latex panties...

Nightstriker
03-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Umm if you want to do that you might want to use multiple layers.

Kelli
03-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Kool thanks for the advice! I will hopefully give it a try this weekend and get some pix!

Kelli
03-25-2004, 07:53 PM
I think it would look better if someone else applied it though...

MrJerseyGuy
03-25-2004, 08:05 PM
I don't know jack about liquid latex...but I can't think of any good reason not to shave your pussy! JUST SAY NO...to pubic hair!

I wonder if I could market that as a bumper sticker???

Kelli
03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
lol that is funny! My hair grows fairly fast, so it's not a big deal :) I think it'll look awesome though.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-25-2004, 09:01 PM
When you start posting your pictures for your experiments, could you post them to the Personal Pictures thread in My BDSM Life, please?

I think they would just "fit" better in that thread, as this area is meanty for the "how-to" and that one is for the actual pictures. :)

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what you do. Of course any excuse to see a woman naked is good for me. ;)

Kelli
03-26-2004, 03:56 AM
Lol. Sure thing TG, sorry about that!