PDA

View Full Version : Hello

bklnswitch
08-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick hello. Been interested in the lifestyle a long time, have some experience, am a male switch, am happily married to a vanilla spouse, and am happy to have a place to look around, and contribute when sensical (or just plain silly).

Also, it would be nice to meet some people into bdsm in real life - so if you're in NYC (or better yet, brooklyn) drop me a line!

Austerus
08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forum :) It's a nice community of people, I hope you have a nice time :)

jeanne
08-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Hello and welcome! We can do "just plain silly" without a doubt!

angelic.zest
08-22-2007, 09:07 PM
hello and welcome to the community!!

ElectricBadger
08-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Welcome, glad to have you with us!

And glad to hear of someone happily married to a vanilla spouse; that seems like the most common complaint I hear, so I can't wait to see your advice on how to deal with such a situation!!!

annie
08-23-2007, 06:38 AM
WELCOME To the forums! Great to have you here!

Pertez
08-23-2007, 09:17 AM
Welcome :wave:

Rhabbi
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
:wave: Hello bklnswitch and :welcome: to the forums.

Flaming_Redhead
08-23-2007, 01:01 PM
:welcomebo

bklnswitch
08-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi All - thanks much for the welcomes. I really do have to get myself a nice avatar soon - although it will be hard to match the ones in this thread...

ElectricBadger (great name btw), re being happily married to a vanilla spouse... well it's not necessarily easy. But through lots of talk, and - on my part - accepting that everything else is great, and worth curbing my wilder desires for, and the occasional (well, so far only once in 13 yrs) extra-marital bdsm transgression, I manage well for now. I don't know where things will go in the future, we have explored the idea of possibly seeing other people (with mutual consent) but are as of yet not willing to take that step, as it brings a lot of great unknowns into play. For me, at the moment, the pros in my marriage far outweigh the cons, which makes me happy - but I would like to at some point have my cake and eat it too... But more on this in various other threads when fitting.

Thanks again!

Logic1
08-24-2007, 11:03 AM
much welcome to this friendly bunch :)