PDA

View Full Version : A question for the mistresses

ch269
08-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi all

Iam a true sub. i have come across some stories that realy turn me on , about women facesitting men , riding there face , till they go wild , and actualy smother them out cold . i realy love my wife / mistress , and the way she rides my face . i have asked her to try this , and she has , but every time she sits , and cuts my air , i go into defense mode and always get out of it . she tries to tie me up , but is not realy good at ropes . is there any advise from you all that might help :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ozme52
08-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi all

Iam a true sub. i have come across some stories that realy turn me on , about women facesitting men , riding there face , till they go wild , and actualy smother them out cold . i realy love my wife / mistress , and the way she rides my face . i have asked her to try this , and she has , but every time she sits , and cuts my air , i go into defense mode and always get out of it . she tries to tie me up , but is not realy good at ropes . is there any advise from you all that might help :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm assuming you realize that's how it occurs and you just can't control yourself.

Well, you need a better restraint system. Start with your hands. tied by a rope that is strung under the bed to the other hand and have her cinch it tight. Then cinch it tighter. That will limit your ability to move out from under her better than simple bonds and her weight.

Then do the same with your legs and several ropes over your torso. If this doesn't work, add more loops. Make them tighter. Try again.

Buy insurance because what you're trying to accomplish defies the use of a safeword. You're either conscious or you're not. She needs to have a timer so that she can experiment with the amount of time it takes between you going slack and respitory arrest, hopefully not discovering the latter before she finds an amount of time that allows you the "out cold" effect.

(If you really only want suggestions from the dommes, ignore all this. :rolleyes: )

ch269
08-28-2007, 07:38 PM
thank you , we will try it soon

ch269
08-31-2007, 10:23 AM
come on ladies , there must be some of you that want to try this , lets hear from you

cbtok
09-01-2007, 06:42 AM
OK, with respect to restraints, I've tended to have a particular appreciation for simplicity. Rope is great and there are many rope practitioners that are outstanding but there is something to be said for unyielding chain.

Get yourselves a set (four) of leather cuffs with "D" rings. You can find them easily at most SM shops and the best are very soft leather but absolutely unbreakably strong. Then rig your bed.

Purchase some good link chain at your local hardware store. Feel the chain before you buy it and make sure it is smooth and doesn't have any sharp edges or points that may injure you or your partner. Also buy a number of quick link (http://doitbest.com/Compact+Flourescent+Light+Bulbs-GE+Lighting-model-16460%20FLE13HT3/2/SW/Chain+hooks+and+load+binders-Baron+Mfg.-model-7350T-1+4-doitbest-sku-702207.dib) chain connectors, which look like links but have an end that will screw into a thread. You can also use screw pin shackles. Alternatively, you can use padlocks but they're kind of expensive just for securing the chain to a bed.

Depending on how your bed is configured, you can attach the chain to the legs of the bed frame, to the metal bed frame or to headboard-footboard. You have probably seen slaves secured to the posts of a four-poster bed, you know the wooden dowel type that are turned on a lathe. Four poster wooden construction, unless the posts are designed to be load bearing are dangerous connection points.

Use padlocks to secure the cuffs to the chain. You can get same-keyed padlocks from any hardware store. It's always very sexy for your Domme to wear the padlock key around her neck, so I'd invest in a nice long chain, either gold, silver or platinum for her to wear for the key. You want the chain to be long enough so that it can easily be used to unlock anything without her needing to take off the chain.

The two of you need to come up with a signal that is clear and easy to remember that signals that you're in distress. She can build up your tolerance for queening over time. One real good signal is to hold a helium balloon in one hand and to let go of the string when in distress. You'll also let go involuntarily if you lose consciousness.

You need to be risk-aware and she should not try anything extended with you restrained unless she has learned an been licensed to use CPR.

Now, I realize you have asked for a Domme to respond and I'm not a Domme. But the experience I have had ought to merit something.

ch269
09-13-2007, 07:48 AM
come on ladies i know your out there , lets hear from you . there must be someone that has tried this , or wanted to ?

subserviant
11-09-2007, 08:55 AM
are there any mistress's who want a female sub would love to domed by another female

Ruby
11-09-2007, 06:55 PM
are there any mistress's who want a female sub would love to domed by another female

Subserviant, I'm sure there are plenty out there. You might want to try the personals here and on other sites.

Ruby
11-09-2007, 07:06 PM
come on ladies i know your out there , lets hear from you . there must be someone that has tried this, or wanted to ?

There's always a big different from having fantasies and trying them out.

Smothering a partner and knocking them out cold, which may sounding very exciting in a story, has health consequences in real life. Read Oz's response above.

By asking your partner to do this to you, you are asking her to take on the risk of "what happens after?" The risk of "what if something goes wrong" and she is then blamed for it.

You are also asking the dommes here, to give you advice on how to potentially cause your lady to harm you.

If you want to be subdued in such a manner that you can't escape or fight your way out of the bondage, there are many ways to make that happen.

If you are trying to get off, on asking the dommes to solve this problem for you, you might have to do a bit more begging. Even then, I'm not sure you'll get an answer you were expecting.