PDA

View Full Version : One Hot Dream

MsCream
08-27-2007, 12:50 PM
We started kissing before we could even make it to your room.
We got in your room and I went to your bed and layed down. You smile and came to the bed and crawled up on top of me and kissed me hard and deep. You pushed your legs between mine and spread mine open. Seeing me moan makes you even hotter than you are you kiss me down my neck. You look into my eyes and tell me to take my shirt off. I do it very fast, and lay back down. As you see me in my bra you let out a deep moan. You rub my breast and pull the bra off my breast and suck my nipples,
Biting them as well. I feel the heat between my legs. You look at me and smile as you grab my pants and pull them down and off
Me and toss them in your room some where. Looking up at you smiling as you see me only in my panties. I reach up and pull you down to me and kiss you with wanting. You get up and take your shirt off and your pants tossing them to the floor. Standing there
Only in your boxers I look at you and tell you in come here. You
Crawl back on top of me and kiss me deeply. You smile as you take your hand and go inside of my panties and rub my clit making me cry out. Taking my hands all placing them on your shoulders.Begging you for more. You see that I need you badly and you stop
Rubbing my clit and pull my panties off in one quick motion.
Sidling you’re your boxers off and tossing them in the room.
You open my legs up wider and enter my wet hot pussy.
I moan out loud as you do this. You pull your cock all the way out and ram it back in fast, making me go crazy with want. You start
To fuck me hard and fast. Moaning and moving with you as you fuck me hard wanting to cum hard for you. I take one off my hands and grab one of my breast and bring it to my mouth and suck my nipple and lick it. You watch me doing this and ram your cock in harder and deeper. I bite my nipple as you do that. Looking down at me you ask me if I like your big cock. I tell you yes I do. I let out a loud husky moan as I start to cum. Hearing me moan makes you cum and you groan out as you fill me with your hot seed. Coming down from Cumming I sigh and close my eyes.
You take a deep breath and lay down on me and kiss me sweetly on the lips. I tell you that I want more; you look at me and smile.

sub-butterfly
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
wow thats so hot. thats the kinda a sex i want sometimes, hard n passionate.
nice one hunny

love
butterfly
xxx

Warbaby1943
08-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Sounds like a normal night to me. LOL Thanks for posting.

Rhabbi
08-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Nice fantasy Cream.