PDA

View Full Version : Slothlands needs YOU!

Uncle_Ed
08-29-2007, 01:46 AM
As Slothlands is such fun-it is opening for another term of mayhem.

Would you like to join in? Everyone welcome!

Just PM me-Ed-with your character idea and I'll try to write you in.

See you there!

tessa
08-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Umm. What is "Slothlands"?? My apologies for having to even ask. :o I know you have that information in your signature about it, but I am slap out of time and I'm curious.

If you deem it unnecessary to respond, I'll look it up later. But please! don't make this a lesson in patience or do-it-yourself-ness. It's been crazy and I'm half-blind from searching threads lately.

Thanks! (or no thanks, depending).

tessa :wave:

Rhabbi
08-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Umm. What is "Slothlands"?? My apologies for having to even ask. :o I know you have that information in your signature about it, but I am slap out of time and I'm curious.

If you deem it unnecessary to respond, I'll look it up later. But please! don't make this a lesson in patience or do-it-yourself-ness. It's been crazy and I'm half-blind from searching threads lately.

Thanks! (or no thanks, depending).

tessa :wave:

Slothlands is Ed's Role Play, here is the link.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5001

moptop
08-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Tessa! Join! Come to school with us! the more of us there are, the more chance some of us will have to escape with un-sullied rear-ends occasionally!

princess_of_pain
08-29-2007, 08:19 PM
*Raises hand and eagerly bounces up and down* Ooo, ooo! Pick me! Pick me Uncle Ed! Pretty please?

Just have to come up with a decent character...yeah, that should be simple enough. :rolleyes:

Uncle_Ed
08-30-2007, 12:13 AM
*grins* at princessofkink-

Just the kind of girl I want-doesn't read the rules..."Just PM me..."

I look forward to your application on the thread!

*grins again-unpleasantly*

princess_of_pain
08-30-2007, 12:27 AM
LOL Oh I read the rules...just chose to ignore them for the sake of entertainment. :D

suchaminx
08-30-2007, 12:30 AM
pok - nice reply :) :)

tessa - you will love it :)

princess_of_pain
08-30-2007, 03:32 AM
Hehehehe...thank you Minx, I'm flattered!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

tessa
08-30-2007, 06:02 AM
tessa - you will love it :)

Well, you're there, minxy. How could I not?? :)

And moptop's there! And you went to the loo together. Oh my. Can I come watch? ;)

Well, I guess that was voyeuristically premature as I've not sent in my application. I think the EdMaster might just be a stickler for such details. And I imagine with all the yummy girls running around in those little uniforms, he'll be sticky, at least.

:wave:

CoughDrop
09-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Application sent. I'm now a n00b with crossed fingers.