PDA

View Full Version : Personal Ad Overload!

kittenfemme
03-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Gah! I recently joined Collar Me Dot Com (http://www.collarme.com) because the forum there looked interesting. Keep in mind that I've enough on my plate for the most part. I serve a Mistress. I've a few lovers to play with if I wish, a life partner, and an otherwise committed relationship. To top that off (top that off... aren't I punny?), I write a column for two web sites, a monthly piece of fiction for my Mistress, and am penning two novels. I don't need anything else!

But the only way one may sign up for Collar Me's forum is by placing a personal advertisement. :rolleyes: So I placed an ad three days ago. I've received fourteen responses since.

Gah!

Now I have to tell these possibly very kewl kinky peeps that I'm really not interested. I only joined for the forum! *pout* What do I say?

Steelwhip
03-09-2004, 08:25 PM
How about......

"I'm really not interested. I only joined for the forum."

youll be amazed how far honesty goes=)

kittenfemme
03-09-2004, 08:28 PM
*tongue out*

Oh, I intend to be honest, but not brutally so.

kittenfemme
03-09-2004, 08:30 PM
Yay! I can have a deactivated profile (I think) and still access the forum. Though I still have to answer the baker's dozen of responses.

kittenfemme
03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Okay, I have to share this one. It's too much. I feel it's a bit unethical to do this, so I'm not going to mention the person's screen name/ handle/ thingy.

Anyway, someone who lives in Arizona left this message for me:

hello bitch

I saw your profile and I was interested in it. I just joined collarme but I am not new to the lifestyle. Trained as a submissive for 3 months, under a wonderful, very well-trained, well-educated Mistress. Both She and I soon realized My Domme tendencies far "out-weighed" My sub tendencies, so She began My Mistress training. I have been training for approximately 9 months, under Her excellent teachings, I desire to have My own girl now. She is My Queen and I am the Princess of Our household. She has three, 24/7, live-in slave-girls, whom She lets Me train upon, with Her permission and with Her supervising. She believes it's time for Me to find a slave-girl of My own. She will be around to advise Me. I have taken the time to fillout My profile and checklist; fully and completely, and I feel W/we have many things in common such as head shaving, objectification, humiliation, poly and corset training as well as the rest._ I'm not in this for "play", and I am very serious about what I'm looking for and what I want. So, if you're not serious or a game-player, don't waste My valuable time!! I think you might be what I seek, prove it to Me bitch

Maybe I'm far to secure in things with my own Mistress. Ms L showed me great respect when she and I first began communications (my first online D/s thing, everything before has been face to face). Additionally, I've been trained by Ms L and others in the past to be very respectful to all but those who wear my collar. As such, I felt justified in giving the personal ad biznatch a piece of my mind.

Now, I wouldn't dare give my Mistress cause to be angry with me. I represent her at all times, after all. So I responded with dignity and even left the personal ad wench a way out. Hopefully Ms L will feel that I acted appropriately when I responded thusly:

Dearest -edit-,

Interestingly enough, I don't recall mentioning an interest in head shaving. I hold no interest. I'm quite fond of my hair. I'm also sure you haven't sent me a prefabricated advertisement response, especially since you're being trained. That would be far too rude... as would be calling someone who has not agreed to be yours a bitch. Surely your Trainer has taught you etiquette as well as how to swing a crop, lace a corset, or use a knife without rupturing major blood vessels.

No, I imagine I pressed a button incorrectly while completing my profile. Or perhaps I've misread something in your response. I am a bit dyslexic, after all.

At any rate, I fear we are incompatible. I'm an avid game player. In fact, my chess skills are quite adequate. Nor do I harbor a desire to relocate. I'm quite happy in Seattle. But thank you for your interest.

fetish101
03-09-2004, 09:51 PM
haha, you were very nice about the prefabricated part. It certainly seems that way to me. Send out a thousand and someone's bound to have those same fetishes!

BDSM_Tourguide
03-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Gah! That place sounds like it might possibly be worse than Adult Friend Finder, if that's possible.

I'm certainly quite turned off of it now. Although, I could always join to to stir up some shit. :) Nah, not me. I'd never do that.

mystikal_in_KY
03-09-2004, 11:23 PM
I joined just for the heck of it;) why not ?? !! The forums don't seem too bad though

Master_chris
03-10-2004, 01:10 AM
I think it might be instrested to have a look around first, before I make a decsion

kittenfemme
03-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Oh, it's not such a bad place. That and one other were the only messages that were out of line. Most were short one line things such as, "Will you consider playing with a couple?" or the like. Some were from peeps who seemed quite sincere.

*shrug* It's like any personals site I suppose... except they have a well populated forum. I wish I could join just the forum though.

Ms L
03-10-2004, 08:42 AM
you have responded to those you wrote you as I have asked. With dignity and respect. I would not have been as respectful to someone who clearly did not read the profile before sending a response. I am pleased with your response.

kittenfemme
03-10-2004, 12:32 PM
*curtsy* Thank you Mistress!

pam
03-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Hell, send the hairy ones to me!! LOL. You know what I'm mostly into *blush*

:)

drake7
03-14-2004, 08:40 AM
In my experience with BDSM there are as many theories of how BDSM should be expressed as the number of kinks there are in all our fantasies. It would be nice if a universal standard existed but their isn't.

I don't see anything wrong with your reply kittenfemme, and more importantly it met with our owners' approval, however I don't see that the writer of the message to you was that over the top.

I mean, obviously they aren't very good in the reading comprehension department but I have seen a whole lot worse and you have too I imagine.

I personally would not have written the letter they wrote to you. Introductions should be done in a much more neutral manner than they did, certainly without using the term "bitch" but, different standards apply in different circumstances.

Drake.

kittenfemme
03-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks beautiful. ;)

flying66
10-27-2007, 02:13 AM
aw man! that sounded like a very over the top message to me! (although I haven't really participated actively in these communities for very long mind you) and I love the way you responded =D it was so... cheeky and sassy XD I also joined those forums just to see what it was like hehe, I got 12 messages within the first minute o so of signing up... didn't even have time to finish off the rest of my profile! O.o