PDA

View Full Version : Bienvenue

CoughDrop
09-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Ever been partially drunk and riding in a taxi with a driver you suspect is completely drunk, yet you sit back and enjoy the ride, thinking if this is my last day I might as well enjoy the view! ... ?

I am a switch. I'm also a manic depressive coasting through a gloriously manic phase, so that last sentence might be the last sensible/legible one I write for a while.

This site is an eye-opener. Frank and open discussions flow freely on subjects only whispered in the hallways and PM's of other forums. *cough..Literotica*

A bit about my situation? Ermm...
My partner is sub. Hehe.. We both love my strap-on harness.

With his consent, I am submisive to others online.

It's a daft and strange arrangement and we're both happy with the silliness.

I look forward to exchanges with a great many of this sites' contributors.. And I hope to contribute...

princess_of_pain
09-03-2007, 08:16 PM
:welcomebo to the party CoughDrop. :)

Euryleia
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Welcome. Glad you found your way here.

angelic.zest
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
welcome to the community!!!

jeanne
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Pertez
09-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome :wave:

Uncle_Ed
09-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Ever been partially drunk and riding in a taxi with a driver you suspect is completely drunk, yet you sit back and enjoy the ride, thinking if this is my last day I might as well enjoy the view! ... ?

I am a switch. I'm also a manic depressive coasting through a gloriously manic phase, so that last sentence might be the last sensible/legible one I write for a while.

This site is an eye-opener. Frank and open discussions flow freely on subjects only whispered in the hallways and PM's of other forums. *cough..Literotica*

A bit about my situation? Ermm...
My partner is sub. Hehe.. We both love my strap-on harness.

With his consent, I am submisive to others online.

It's a daft and strange arrangement and we're both happy with the silliness.

I look forward to exchanges with a great many of this sites' contributors.. And I hope to contribute...

That all sounds perfectly normal to me...

Good to have you here-and wanting to plunge straight in (oh-er Matron)

Silliness is expected.

Ed.

moptop
09-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Looking forward to the new term at Slothlands, CoughDrop! And much silliness, indeed

Logic1
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
welcome to this lil family :)

MrDom
09-04-2007, 03:53 AM
CoughDrop hi and welcome enjoy and have fun

MrDom

crazy_grrluk
09-04-2007, 05:30 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

cg and S1

Rhabbi
09-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Hello and :welcome: to the forums CoughDrop. :wave: This place is crazier than you think.

CoughDrop
09-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow.. If I ever need some startling gifs I'll go straight to Princess or Rhabbi!

Thanks for such a welcome, silhouetted Euryleia, diometic Angelic, svelte His_j, delectable Pertez, the understanding Uncle Ed, delicious moptop, lovely-arsed Logic, the delectable/y own'd/ing MrDom, the generous and lovely CG ...

Rhabbi, thank you too. I was running out of adjectives... Will a thumbs up and WEG do instead?

Ozme52
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM

That totally depends on which side of the street he's driving on... :rolleyes:

:wel

Flaming_Redhead
09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
:wel:

annie
09-06-2007, 08:22 PM
WELCOME! Great to have you join us!