PDA

View Full Version : Online relationship...

MissEnvy
09-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I just thought I'd ask. The thing is, me and my sub have been doing our "sessions" through MSN , if we're not together for a long time. I've had him spank and whip himself, eat his own cum, fuck himself with a dildo, etc. But lately, I have a lack of ideas. Have any suggestions?

E.

subguy1970
09-04-2007, 11:05 AM
hi Mistress i havent got any ideas for you but it seems like you have been having alot of fun.

Naomisagoodgirl
09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Come restriction?

Flaming_Redhead
09-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, you're limited to what you can reasonably do on cam for obvious reasons. You may want to try giving him tasks, such as going to a store and purchasing a pair of panties (for himself) to wear for you. As an added bonus, you could have him tell the cashier that the panties are for him. mwahahahahahahahaha

nightsilver
09-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Shaving legs, wearing those panties he bought while at work or class, buying other feminine products (makeup or whatever hits your fancy).

Clothespins are fun for everyone, and you hadn't named those in your list.

sidhewolf
10-06-2007, 05:03 AM
Online relating is hard, but there are tons of things you can do <smiles>. Clothspins are good, and the other ideas shared so far I think. You can also put him to task while you are online with him, enlist another Top or Mistress to play him while you are online, put him on JMeeting for everyone to see and comment on him while you have him perform. You could have him just sit and wait while you think of what you want to do next :tounge: I do find that when playing with others the suspense of annticipation and the tension accompanying that can be quite erotic on both ends. HotWax is fun too.

Respectfully, SidheWolf

ayeri
11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
You could always "play" with ice--always spices things up a bit. Or even temperature play in general.

Ozme52
11-03-2007, 11:52 PM
He's the sub. Have him entertain you. Browse online sites and collect pictures and images that appeal to you. Make him write captions about his feelings for each picture.

It'll occupy his time, and based on his selections, might give you a few additional ideas.

Marcus
11-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Well, you're limited to what you can reasonably do on cam for obvious reasons. You may want to try giving him tasks, such as going to a store and purchasing a pair of panties (for himself) to wear for you. As an added bonus, you could have him tell the cashier that the panties are for him. mwahahahahahahahaha

1st post on forums... Red you are evil!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Flaming_Redhead
11-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Congratulations, Marcus! *eg* Tyvm.

TheVariableX
11-07-2007, 09:33 AM
I like shaving. I'm a pretty hairy guy and I shaved my chest once for kicks, I found it quite emasculating.

The other suggestions have been good. How about having him write on himself, under his clothes, in a permanent marker "Property of X".

Depends what other stuff you and him are in to and what he is willing to do.

DungeonMaster6
11-10-2007, 09:28 AM
The mind is really the most devious sex organ. As in any bdsm relationship, if the Dom(me can control the mind of the sub, the body will follow. This is especially important in a cyber relationship. Obviously, since the Dominant can't reach out and touch the sub, mind control is of utmost importance.

Make him call himself demeaning names: needle dick, cunt lapper, slave-boy etc; make him write about a scene where the Mistress completely overwhelmes him; pretend to call in a second Mistress, one butt-fucks him while the other makes him suck her pussy; and like Oz suggested, make him go to FEMDOM websites, make him pay to join.

CyberDom is no substitute for the real thing, but if you're sub lives across the ocean, it's the best we can do.

Joshsass
01-01-2008, 09:52 PM
this might no be the best idea, what what i have done is made mine write in a journal (like an online blog) i had her do this several times a week. we both found it had many uses.

but DugeonMaster6 i correct. the mind is the most devious sex organ we have.