PDA

View Full Version : help

MEL2102000
09-04-2007, 05:47 PM
here is my problem, i am with someone that wants me to give him a golden shower. i do not mind doing what he wants but when i try to i freak out and can not do it. i know that buy not doing it he is dissapointed in me. i want him to be happy. but i seem to have a problem that i do not know how to fix. i have never tried this with anyone before, i really want tomake him happy because he is different then most guy that i have been with. he cares about what i am thinking, what i want, what i need. i do not know if it is shyness that is preventing me from doing what he wants or something else. does any one have any sugesstions or an answer

Rhabbi
09-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Sometimes it is hard to overcome the cultural conditioning of not going to the bathroom in front of others. My suggestion is to start by inviting him into the bathroom with you as you go. If that does not work try talking to him through the door as you go, then working up to the golden shower.

MEL2102000
09-04-2007, 06:25 PM
thank you for your sugestions i will try them

Sir_Russell
09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Not sure what to add to what my friend Rhabbi offer you. I will tell you that I can't and won't piss on some I care for. For me it is a hard limit and you may have the same problem beyond just the thought of pee in front of him it could be that you are like me in this.

Logic1
09-05-2007, 03:05 AM
lol Russel seems to be my knowledgeable twin on the other side of the pond.
I also have that as a hard limit and neither can or will ever piss on somebody I care for.
but Rhabbis advice seems like a good one to me yes.
Start out slowly and build from there, perhaps with him licking you clean after you peed.

Rhabbi
09-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Not sure what to add to what my friend Rhabbi offer you. I will tell you that I can't and won't piss on some I care for. For me it is a hard limit and you may have the same problem beyond just the thought of pee in front of him it could be that you are like me in this.

Have to admit I had not thought of that possibility Russell. I would think that if it was a hard limit that it would be more apparent to her as an emotional block, and the desire would not be there, but it could be that she is blocking it because of her desire to please.

blythe spirit
09-05-2007, 09:16 AM
If this is something you really want to do to please him but are experiencing a psychological block, you may want to try this suggestion to start off. It might release your inhibitions.

Drink a few glasses of water and wait until you have to pee so badly that you feel as though you'll burst. If you have a shower/tub combo, have him lie down in the tub, straddle him and turn on the shower as casually as if you were going to take one. Trust me, you won't be able to hold the pee.

After a few times of doing this, you might feel more comfortable with the out of shower shower.

MEL2102000
09-05-2007, 05:39 PM
i thank you all for the advice i will try i appricate all of it