PDA

View Full Version : A Poem for my angel

Harsh Master
09-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Happy early 27 month anniversary darling.

I am no poet, but I tried for my angel. That meant a lot to me to write that, I hope you like it angel. It is from the heart.

Master.

I met her on the thirteenth of June 2005
Our hearts were beating in tune, so very alive

I set her tasks not expecting her to be back
Her hair was like fine silk but not black

Stared at her picture and thought was beauty to behold
Made her wear no panties although it was cold

Her smile was so radiant and I thought, can't wait to get her on the rack
Will spank her over my knee and then fuck her on her back

I could tell she was keen
Her cunt shaved bare and clean

I called her slut, she called me Master
When I beckoned her as angel, she ran to me much faster

She's been my angel for twenty-seven wonderful months
So proud she is mine, I don't need any other sluts

5/09/07

Uncle_Ed
09-05-2007, 05:07 AM
From the heart-and so much the better for it.

Congratulations, you two.

Ed.

slaveangel{HM}
09-05-2007, 05:16 AM
*smiles* Wow...I really can't believe this...totally speechless. Master I know what it took for You to write something like this. It is special, it is wonderful, it is something that is hard for You to do, and You did it all for little 'ol angel xx

Her smile was so radiant and I thought, can't wait to get her on the rack
Will spank her over my knee and then fuck her on her back

Oh Master...smiles...You want me to cum now or later? *giggles* That made my heart skip a beat, made my body sigh with love and what we can have. Not to mention all the delicious and wicked things You can do to my body. *mind wanders to that happy place giggles*

I called her slut, she called me Master
When I beckoned her as angel, she ran to me much faster

This especially made me giggle uncontrollably. Love your wit and humour there, priceless. Means so much on so many levels. You know what I mean...

I love how You made it rhyme. It is so beautiful and simple, yet speaks to me on so many levels. It's simplicity means much more to me than any metaphorical masterpiece with subliminal messages, any fancy long verse. This was from the heart, and I could feel every phrase that was spoken.

I love You and thankYou for allowing me to see into You in this way. I am so thankful that You still want me by Your side. That You love me and allow me to grow as a person and as a submissive through You. ThankYou for twenty seven wonderful months. ThankYou for never wavering...no matter what is going on around me. I love You Master....so much. At times I do not say it enough. I feel Your love surrounding me, holding me, lifting me from the dark place that I on occasion fall into. I need You with me Master, I need Your light and wisdom to keep me going, to keep me alive. I am humbled by Your words. I myself as You know write and write and write poetry, but Your first poem to me in over two years is memorable, magical, and in my heart. This means so much to this little angel, You have no idea.

With love,

Your angel xx

Harsh Master
09-05-2007, 06:23 AM
get to bed slut now its late

slaveangel{HM}
09-05-2007, 06:29 AM
get to bed slut now its late

Yes Master, will go right now, and do as You instructed for preparation for bed. Wanted to read Your poem once more before I slept...I love it!

Love You, see You tomorrow.

Your angel xx

Harsh Master
09-05-2007, 06:32 AM
your most welcome hope everyone who reads it likes it and enjoys your red bottom. smiles i do its a good picture of your red bottom

Harsh Master
09-05-2007, 06:37 AM
I said bed picks up your hairbrush flips you over onto your tummy spanks you soundly on your bare bottom 30 hard now get to bed now and I mean now

Rhabbi
09-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Very nice work HM. Thank you for sharing.

slaveangel{HM}
09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
*peeks in* Master I did go to sleep from the moment I said I did. Perhaps the Forum didnt log me out...love You...talk to You very soon.

angel xx