PDA

View Full Version : Story Idea

madman
08-31-2002, 12:11 PM
I can't write...but could someone who can clean this concept up..add what ever you want

In an office, she is bound, gagged and blindfolded, spread wide with little left to hide. Afraid and worried what is to happen, her eyes grow large. She had heard of the recent rapes in the area but never thought she would join the victims list.I remove most of her clothes to expose her most beautiful and secret parts to anyone who might find her. For some reason her pantyhose were left on and she is puzzled.I begin to play. I smile...

I tease her for hours. I am masked and unknown to her but her body can't hide its response. Even though is has been left untouched, her pantyhose begin to show a hint of moisture in the crotch area. She begins to anger..not at me but to her betraying mind and its secret dreams.
I smile..

Opening my bag, I remove a large massager and a vibrator. Her eyes widen. First I turn on the vibrator and begin to tease again. First on the crotch area of the pantyhose I begin my "circle" game. Again her body betrays her. I watch carefully. Her excitement grows and her body begins to betray her more. The "spot" on the pantyhose grows. I smile...

I search for the nearest plug and "energize" the massager. With it set to low I begin. Running it around her breast I watch her nipples grow. Slowly I bring it down and put the massager inside her pantyhose right on her most sensative area. She begins to slowly move her hips. Her excitement grows. Suddenly I switch it off but she continues to move. I smile...

After she "comes down" I get my other toy.Turning on the vibrator I begin with her breast. At the same time I turn the massager on medium. Her body can't help it and she begins to moan. Angered but unable to stop she drifts into a world of pleasure. Closing her eyes she thinks "Why not sit back and enjoy..she has no control..besides who will know" I continue..taking her to the edge over and over again. She looks at me with a pleading look in her eyes. I smile...

Again I suddenly turn everything off leaving her in "want". I look at her and ask "Do you want to cum??" She looks at me and stares for a second. Then she closes her eyes and gently nods her head yes. With a firm voice I ask "Are you sure you want to cum?" She nods yes again. "Are you REALLY sure?" I ask. She nods her head again but this time it was more assured almost yelling with the nod . I smile..

Everything gets turned on..and I begin. However this time she has an orgasm that made her quake to bottom of her soul. The crotch area of her pantyhose are soaked. Her body is still jerking in uncontrolled spasms. I turn everything off and we both relax. I Smile... She Smiles...

After twenty minutes or so..She is rebound in a standing position on the outside of the office door. This is the door that the entire department must go past as they arrive to work in the morning. I slowly begin with the vibrator again. At first, her eyes say no but she begins to become aroused again. As her body begins to betray her once more I switch the vibrator off.
I smile..

She looks at me with that "why" look. Quickly I turn the massager on low and her looks go away. Her eyes close and she begins her ecstasy journey again. Slowly she opens them and they suddenly grow horrified. I am packing my bag and removing anything that might tie me to the scene. She thinks "No don't leave me like this..all my employees will see me this way as they come to work in a few hours" After cleaning things up..I recheck her bindings since she is struggling..They are tight. Reaching down I turn the massager on high..her eyes begin to tear but her body begins to betray her again.. Before I leave I look back at her bound and helpless shape..a beautiful sight. As I leave and HER pleasure builds, we make eye contact for an instant I smile..

I enter work that morning with everyone in line. For some reason everyone is backed up getting into the office. The rumble thru the line is that the something is going on and the cops are on the way. As I round the corner I see people standing around the bosses door. She is tightly bound to it. Everyone is making a semicircle around her but nobody is dong a thing to help. People think she may be on drugs or something. Her she is bound to the door. She is naked except for her pantyhose and heels. A massager has been inserted in the crotch area of the pantyhose and is going full blast. The pantyhose are wet with a line of moisture all the way from the crotch to her ankles. She seems oblivious to everyone standing around. Her hips are gyrating. Her eyes are closed. It's as if she were in her own world. She suddenly has an orgasm and seems to go deeper and deeper into her world. As if on queue..all of her employees SMILE...