PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on the Boss

SAE
09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
This is my first post so fogive me if its not up to scratch. This is based on a boss I had long ago who was a bitch. It is my greatest fantasy to give her her come uppance. As I am new I have no alliances with anyone on here so I would be very grateful if people will take up the mantle and join in particualrly in the part of the boss who i will call Susan. Here goes.

The bitch has just given me a third written warnong and them gone off to laugh with her bitch chums about it. I wander in her office to put a file on the desk and her bag is lying there open with her keys invitingly sitting on top. I look at her driving licence to get her address and take the keys. Luckily there is a ket cutting place right next door so I cna get copies done in an instant.

That is how I came to be here lying on her four poster masturbating into a pair of her black lacy panties. As I ejaculate into them I think of how they will taste when they fill her mouth. I heard her telling her mates ablut how her husband is out of town for the weekend and she has the place to herself.

After half an hour I am getting bored when I hear the key in the lock. I smell her perfume. I have had enough rollickings in her office to recognise that smell. I hear her padding around downstairs. My heart is beating so fast and so loud that I am sure she can hear it. I hear the tear of letters and the clink of a glass. Then I think I hear a creak on the stairwell. Is it my imagiantion getting the better of me? No. She is on her way upstairs. I almost cream myself there and then. I hear her go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I jump into her closet. I hear the door. I try to contain my excitement so as not to give myself away. I have\waited for this moment for so long i dont want to ruin it now. I sense she is outdie the closet door. i throw it open knocking her onto the floor. She opens her mouth to scream but i am rwady for her with the black panties with my semen inside. I shove them deep into her mouth and tie them into place with a belt i found in the closet. I use another belt to tie her hands before she gets her sneses back and struggles with real earnest. I grab her head and tie a towel over her eyes. I wnat her to know who I am but not just yet. That will be the best part of the surprise. I pick her up and carry into the bathroom where i know there is a shower rail that will take her weight. I lifrt her into the cubicle and secure her hands to the rail. I watch her struggle for a while before I let her feel the cold steel of my knife. She freezes then and stays frozen as I cut through the buttons of her dress one by one. By the time I rip it open to reveal red silk underwear she is struggling again. I cut open the bra. Her tits are larger even than i had imagined. As I cup one of them in my hand and roll her nipple between my fingers I use the other hand to pull off the blindfold. I step back to see her reaction.

forgotten1413
10-11-2007, 03:40 AM
i feel the towel fall to the ground and open my eyes to see one of my employees.i wondered why he was doing this as i looked down to see the knife in his hand.i tried to ask him why but couldnt because of whatever he put in my mouth.all i know is that when i swallowed i felt something sticky go down my throught making me wonder what it was he put in my mouth and what was on it.

subserviant
02-03-2008, 01:48 PM
i looked at him pleadingly and made motions to take out the gag , he pulled it out and warned me that it would be put back in if i were to make any noise , itold him i wouldnt looking at the knife iasked him why he was doing this he told me about the way i had treated him and it was time for revenge . i then screamed for help ,he slapped me hard across my face and shovedthe panties back in . he told me that if i were to try that again he would cut off 1 of my nipples and he pulled out the gag again i remained silent a he ran his hands over me feeling every part , iwas humiliated and told him please to take what he wanted and to leave he laughed a horrible laugh then told me he was goin to make me suffer as he had suffered and slapped me hard again .he let me down and i fell to the floor , he kicked me hard in my stomach , i nearly passsed out as he dragged into the nearby bed room . he threw me onthe bed and tyes my hands to the corner posts the npulled my legs up so that my knees were about at my ears and the tyed them back i was open for him to see everything and thought i would die from shame

SAE
02-04-2008, 12:13 AM
I stepped back and looked at the object of my hate for the past twelve months- all tied up and wide open. The tought that she was totally at my mercy made me even harder. Not that she was going to get any mercy. Mercy was the last thing on my mind. I picked up th knife and put it to her face. I let it run down her cheek to her neck. Then i let it move down even further to her tit. I placed it to her nipple. "You want this?" I asked her. She nodded. "Then u going to have to be a good girl arent you?" I started to strip off my clothes slowly orederring her to watch me. I saw her gasp as i revealed my thick erect cock. I climbed on the bed and sat on her chest. My erect member was pointing at her mouth. "You want to keep that nipple you gonna suck"

subserviant
02-04-2008, 06:45 PM
it was horrible what this monster was goin to do i pleaded with him but he just laughed and said he was going to torment me like i had done tohim . he pushed his erect memberagainst my lips and then pulled away smiling he said he had a better use for me . he got off and got a hand grip and pulled out a huge dildo with knobs all around it , it was about 12 in long and as bid around as my wrist, then out came a tube of of tiger balm he held it to my face and asked if i knew what it was , iwas terrifiied , what was he goin todo , he said the dildo was going up myass and the balm was the lube i kicked and screamed he slapped me hard and held the knife to my nipple starting ot cut , i said in a trembling voice that i would be good and not scream he laughed again putting some balm on his finger and shoving it into my ass it took a few seconds to take effect but then the pain began ,i screamed he just smiled the pain was un bearable it was inhuman he laughed and started to put the balm on the dildo

SAE
02-05-2008, 12:36 AM
I loved to watch the bitch squirm and struggle. I took pleasure from her increased screams as I slowly inserted the balm covered dildo up her tight asshole. I moved it up inch by inch which I figured would be much more painful than pushing it stragiht up, I twisted it inside her. When it had reached as far as it would go I took some duct tape and secured it in place. I leaned close to her as she yelled her head off and showed her the blade. "Stop screaming of the nipple comes off" She stopped screaming but I could see her biting her lip as the pain was becoming unbearable. "Pppplease" she stammered "Its too much I wont be able to stop myself" I moved my face close to hers "Baby" I drooled "I havent even started yet" I stroked her cunt as i spoke and was amused and interested to find she was becoming very wet. I reached in my bag and pulled out a bulldog clip. "Remember this" She stared at it trying to recall something thrugh the haze of the pian of the dildo and the balm up her ass. It was a couple of months ago and she had deliberately unclipped a whole lot of papers that I had clipped together. She then bawled me out in front of the whole office. I could see recognition dawning in her face. "IIIm ssssorry" she stammered. "too late" I spread some of the balm on the clip. I started to stroke her nipple and it was clear to her what I had in mind. "Noooo please" I just smiled and attached the clip to her left nipple. I started to stroke her tit just under the clip. I could see the pain increasing in her face as her nip swelled even more against the clip.
"Please stop Im sorry you can have your job back you can fuck me Ill be your bitch" I slapped her across the face "Shut up its too late for that now. Prepare to suffer"

subserviant
02-07-2008, 04:32 PM
the slap knocked my head to the side ,the clip he put on my nipple made me scream in pain the balm started to burn i would have done any thing he said and told him so but he just laughed and showed me the huge dido ; grinning he put it to my anus and started pushing it in ; i must have passed out from the pain when i came to he was smillimg and said he had stopped shoving it in as he wanted me to feel every inch of it going in and started shoving it i couldnt stop screaming as he plunged it in to my poor ass i would have galdly died rather than go threw what he was doing , he pushed it all the way in and started fucking me with it laughing all the while. I passed out again ; he brought me around by pouring cold water on me , ipleade d with him ,i told him i woul d o whatever he wanted no matter how gross or dirty anything only stop . He looked at me and said we would try it and he pulled the dildo out i was so gratful i would do what he wanted

SAE
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
She disappointed me. I had hoped she would have more staying power. Still I had all weekend with her. If she was struggling now God help her when I really got started. I didnt tell her any of this though. Let her think she still had an element of control at least for now. I unclipped her nipple laughing at her screams as the blood flowed back into it and caused her even more pain.
"Now what was it you said? Gross and Dirty?" I lay my body full on her quivering frame. My erect cock was poised at her moist slit and my chest mashed her breasts into her body. My face was so close to hers she must have been able to smell the garlic and alcohol from lunchtime. "What do I know that is gross and dirty?" "You could fuck me" her words were barely audible. I slapped her face and made her repeat them. "FUCK ME AND GET IT OVER WITH YOU BASTARD" I shifted position kneeling around her torso. I spar un her face and twisted her already sore and swollen nipple. "Watch your mouth bitch. You promised me gross and dirty." I showed her the dildo with the mixture of shit and tiger balm on it. "You dirtied my dildo." I pushed it to her lips. "Lick it clean" I pushed the dildo into her mouth smashing three of her teeth in the process. I pushed it in and out her lips fucking her mouth brutally with it, laughing as she gagged on the shit and balm mixed with her own blood. Finally i topped laughing in her face as she sobbed. "Now that was nowhere near gross or dirty enough. You got any ideas?"

subserviant
02-09-2008, 04:44 AM
the brutaliy of this man is unbelieveble i knew i was going o die if he kept it up for much longer , i thought my only chance was to do exactly what he wanted and so i completly submiitted my self to him. Unfortunatly the pain did not stop as he was in the mood to degrad and humiliate me .he called me all the fihty names he could think of , dirty filthy fucking slut , dirty whore , cocksucking whore and on amd on. he forcedme to tell him i was his dirty whore and that he owned me and was going to peddle my ass to the highest biddder . he yanked me by my hair and told me to get cleaned up inthe shower while he called some of his buddys . after an hour or so 6 guys showed up , i had to anser the door naked when they arrived ,3 of the men worked at my office and the humiliation was almost more than i could bere they thought it was great the office bitch wasgoing to get hers, to make the party complet he had invited 3 of the women whom i had been giving a hard time as well and they arrived soon after the men.

SAE
02-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Soon after my guests arrived i took the Bitch into the bedroom. "Theres a lot of people in there that hate you". I could see from thre look in her face she knew it was true. if i give them carte blanche God knows what they will do". She stared at me. "You cant let them. They will kill me" I ran mu hand down her body and smiled. "Possibly". I let my hand stop at her slit and stroke the opening gently. "I could give them some rules though about what they can and cant do." As I expected she seized on this opportunity. "Yes yes please please give them rules tell them they cant hurt me. And the women dont let them fuck me. i will be sick please" she was almost hysterical.
I climbed on the bed. She watched me confused. I lay and stroke my cock. "Fuck me like youve never fucked anyone before and i will consider it"

subserviant
02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
I looked at his blood engorged cock , it was huge , i decieded to do dobey him and may be i could win him over and spare me the horrible humiliation that i knew was in store, i kissed and sucked hias cock tehn i mounted him feeling his cock go deep into me i closed my eyes and began to ride him hard and fast , with my eyses still closed i heard some sniggering and looked up and seen the every one watching us and one of them holding a camera filming us
. i tryed to get of f but the girls came quikly and held me down one off them laughed and slapped my tits hard and told me if stoopped she would hit me more the other girl grabed my nipples and pinched holding me down , i sobbed and kept humping him while the guys watching cheered and clapped. one of the guys told the girls that i would preform better if they beat me with a belt whitch was tossed onto the bed

SAE
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
This was turning out better than I could ever have imagined. Not only was I getting to fuck the Bitch, I was getting the Bitch to fuck me. She had licked me and sucked me and was giving me the best fuck ever. I had not asked the girls to join in but their improvisation had made the experience even better. The Bitch had freaked when she saw them all there with their cameras. She had almost stopped fucking me, was going to pull herself off me. I couldnt have allowed that of course. I would have chained her down to the bed and fucked her with evert implement available. It was not necessary though because all those girls she had been a bitch to in the past wanted payback. I had to use self restraint not to come too early when they started to play with her tits and she bucked and writhed on top of me. When they used the belt it just got even better. The THWACK!! as the girl drew the thick leather belt across her smooth soft back. The scream emminating through her soft abused lips. The feeling on my cock as she bucked and writhed with the pain, with her cunt sucked tight onto me. It was perhaps just as well that I could take no more and ejaculated after the tenth lash as I think the Bitch was going to pass out. I let my spunk flow into her cunt and drizzle out onto her thighs before pushing her off me. She was so weak she toppled off me and the girls were onto her. One sucking her tits the other between her legs licking her clean of my jism. She was out of it at first, then once she was fully aware she started to scream and try to buck them off her. "You said they wouldnt, you promised". I felt it would do no harm to go along with the charade a little longer. "OK girls give the lady a break" I winked as they started to complain, adn the throng started to dissemble. I could sense her starting to relax as she thought i was keeping my end of the bargain. "Stand up bitch" She was scared and confused by the tone of my voice. She stood unsteadily. She looked amazing drenched in sweat and sputum and spunk. I pointed to her dresser. "Pick yourself some sexy stuff. if I dont approve the girls wil be back in here." She very quickly but unsteadily made her way to the dresser. She chose well. A black see through bra and panties to match under a burgundy silk slip. She added black silk hold up stockings at my suggestion. She looked at me wondering what was going to happen next. Just one more thing to set it off" I handed her a red leather collar. I let her read the wording on it... BITCH. I commanded her to put it on, Reluctantly she took the collar and fastened it around her neck. I attached a leash to it and led her out into the lounge.There were nine eager faces \six men and three women each with a numbered bit of paper. I lifted up the leash and fastened it to a hook someones has attached to the ceiling. I put a basket filled with paper in front of her. i ordered her to draw a number explaining to her that whoever has the corresponding number will be the first to do whatever they want to her. She started to scream. "NO YOU PROMISED NO YOU SAID IF IFUCKED YOU I DID WHAT YOU S...and silence as Emma Jackson from accounts stepped out of her panties and hsoved them into the screaming mouth. She reteived the number from the Bitches hand. "35 mine I believe" and then the insipid redhead from accounts smiled as i had never seen her smile before.

subserviant
02-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Emma and I hada few run ins at work i had called her a dumb bitch in front off the oofice crew . when I pulled her number , her face lite up and she grinned from ear to ear I stammerd that i was sorry for the way i had treated her and bbegged her forgivnes, she laughed and said that oh yeah u fucking cunt yr going to besorrry alright and struck me hard across the face I was caught off balance from the blow and before I could recover she kicked viciously between my legs i buckled in pain as she stood over me laughing grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet she turned to the crowd and said i think we should take the whore down to the docks and peeddle her ass to all the bums , they would luv to get a blow job from a 2 bit whore like this ,but fiirst we;vgot to train her how to be good lil whore ,turning to me taking my tits and squessing them hard spiittingin my face right whore i shook with fear as she hit me again and said RIGHT WHORE i nodded she got in my face and asked me who;s whore i was I stamered I didnt know witch brought another kick to my most tender parts again she said who;s iIawnserd im yr whore another slap she hissed yr every bodys whore . the other girl , Donna had gotten behind me reached between my legs and grabbed my pussy squeesing hard pulling me up digging her nails into me yeeling in my ear and who ;s cunt is this whore .I wailed its evry bodys cunt please let me go . Dick the monsterwho had started all this stood back and laughed , I screamed at him , you promised you promised he just laughed harder and sai d i lied , sue me the girls looked at Dick saying ithink shes over dressed dont u he put on some music and ordered me to do a strip tease , I shook my head no , the slap I got sent me realing one of the other men stood over me told me to open his pants he pulled his cock out and rammed it into my mouth to great ammusment of the girls who started chanting suck suck suck, suck u whore he came quikly holding my head so i couldnt pull away and forced me to swallow his cum, he looked back at the rest offthe men and sai d who;s next

SAE
02-10-2008, 05:16 AM
I stood back and enjoyed the show. It was making me hard watching the Bitch from hell reduced to a common whore performing oral sex on anyone in the room. She wasv naked again as Emma and Donna tired of waiting for their strip. They had shredded the slip right off her. Andy Brandon the general director had removed the bra and was biting her tender fleshy tits. I wish i could describe the look on her face when she realised the general director was there. Even he hated her. After an hour I called time. The Bitch looked done in. There were cocks in every orrifice and a woman suckling each tit. The Bitch just lay there naked and used with her eyes open staring into space. I didnt call time because i felt sorry for her or i thought she had had enough. I didnt care about that. She deserved all she got. But now it was time to spend quality time alone with my Bitch. "Thanks" she stammered as they all trooped out. I kicked her in the ribs. "Dont speak to me without permission bitch" She squealed. "Time to clean up" I took hold of her leash and pulled her towards the bathroom. I lifted her into the shower cubicle and attched the leash to the showerhead. I stripped off my clothes and stood in the cubicle with her. I tied her hands behind her back with a towel. I turned on the water and it sprayed over us. I got a bar of soap and started to sponge her gently down. I sponged her tender bruised tits and her well used swollen cunt. I looked into her eyes. She appeared to appreciate what I was doing for her. Then her expression changed. She started to writhe and scream and thrash around. "You bastard what have you done to me. Im burning" I smiled "Oh sorry did i not tell you about the special soap made from chillis"

subserviant
02-11-2008, 08:16 AM
I soaped desperatly with reg. soap gettin the the hot stuff off me the burning was terible at long last my skin felt close to normal Dick stood beside the shower grinning wanting to know if needed more soap i shook my head no please no. a stange feeling came over me like a had deserved all that had happened to me , getting out of the shower I felt compelled to kneel in front off Dick and did so with my head bowed . Well, well what have we here . he lifted my head but i kept my eyes down cast ,is this a change in attitude,i nodded not realy knowing why but i wanted this man to posses me ,to control me, to almost own me ,no to own me iwanted to be his slave , i layed prostrate int front off him my face to the floor , picking me up Dick pulled me to my feet asking if i had changed , I noodded saying i would like to serve him i f he would let me i hopped against hope that he would say yes

SAE
02-12-2008, 12:20 AM
I was not entirely convinced by this sudden change of heart. She certainly looked as though she was ready to give herself to me. Her demeanour had changed. She kept her head bowed to the floor. Her posture was less stiff and rigid. "OK slut prove to me that I am your master" She lifted up her head
"Permission to suck Masters cock?" she asked. My cock gave a little stir. In fact that is not entirely true it gave a massive big stir. Here was the Bitch that had made life hell for the past year saying she wanted to be my slave and asking permission to suck my cock. I still wasn't entirely convinced but hey a blow jobs a blow job. "You have masters permission slave. Just one thing"
"Yes Master"
"Your new slave name is Emma" I gave her the name of the person she hated most in the office after me and the person who had taken most part in joining in with her recent degradation.
"What is your name slut?"
"Emma Master" If this was an act she was good. I kicked her in the ribs. "A good slave never keeps her Master waiting" She got on her needs and grabbed my now extremely stiffened cock in her soft hands. She rubbed my foreskin up and down before feeding it into her warm wet mouth. She had blown me before of course. A few hours ago when she was trying to persuade me not to give her useless body to my friends. This time was different though. There was no desparation. She was sucking like she meant it. When she looked up at me, her mouth full of my cock, her expression had changed. It didnt take her long to bring me to a climax. Her new found servtiude had me so excited I couldnt hold it in. I ordered her to swallow every drop and she did licking any drops that had escaped from me.
I wanted to test her to the limits. I wanted to show her what the slave life was all about, but to do that I needed my things.
"You need training girl and to do that i need to transport you."
"Yes Master"
I rooted around in her closet and picked out a suitable slutty outfit for her to wear. It was a black basque top which needed no bra underneath it amd a red PVC mini skirt. I did not allow her to wear any panties and her full ass and cunt could be seen each time she bent over. I had a delicious idea. I could not give her a full thrashing without my gear but i could give her a taste of what slave life was about. I sat myself down in a high backed chair and ordered her to her ass on my lap so it was sticking up in the air. She did so without complaint. In fact her only words were "Yes Master" I pulled ur her skirt and pulled back my hands and used all my froce to slap her fully on the ass. Each blow got more force ful and each blow was greeted with the words "Thank you Master" I was beginning to believe that this might actually be true. After ten blows she looked so damn sexy all covered in sweat and her ass red thorugh spanking i could not resist. i oredered her to climb on top of me and fuck me. The way she rode my cock this time was not comparable to how she had done it under duress early. this woman was a hot sexy piece. Whatsmore I was coming to believe she was my hot sexy piece. When she was done i did not allow her the luxury of cleaning herself up even though my sperm was mixed with her juices and was dribbling from her sweet pussy. Nor did she ask to she just got up as I commanded.
I reattached the leash to her collar. I thought I might encounter some dissent when I cuffed her hands behind her back and added the ball gag I had bought with me but there was none.
As we set off i was surprised to see it was 9 30 am. Doesnt time fly when youre having fun. I turned to look at the slave in in the footwell of the passenger seat. "Youre late for work Emma" She did nothing but look at me and nod her head. I pulled into a parking space. I opened the door grabbed hold of the leash and led her out. I could see her surprise as she surveyed her surroundings. We were in the office car park.

subserviant
02-12-2008, 05:51 AM
I shudderd at thought of bing led into the office with a leash and collar but would obey whatever Master wanted , he had seen my troubled look and nodded for me to remove them ,afterall i might be fired walking in like that . WE entered , icould hear the snigering and laughter aswe went to our part of the building, the whole office knew what had happened of course but i proudly followedmy Master to my desk, he dropped a pen and ordered me to bend over, not squat to pick it up exposing myself to the whole room a hoot of catcalls and laughter made me blush with humiliation I wanted to die but with a stern look from Master I settled at my desk . It would be impposible to run the office as I had done before .I met with Master at lunch and asked his permission to ask for a transfer to our other office across town, i will think on it he replyed for now u stay here and im not happy with the way yr staying seated at yr desk ,this afternoon u will push some thing off yr desk every half hour go around bend over to pick it up ,I will be timing u ,you wont like the consequenses if you screw up. The after non progresed and i obeyd much to the assusment of the other staff at 3 I had to asnwer the phone it was a conferece call from head office and completly lost track of time ,it was 4 pm before i looked at the clock i glanced at Master Dick ,he was glaring at me i quikly ran around my desk and bent over ,he came me saying it was to late and I would suffer the results of my disobedience at his place later i mumbled how sorry i was but he scornfully said i had a lot ot learn and since it was a log weekend he would have a lot of time to teach me

SAE
02-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Bitch Emma stood in the middle of the floor in my cellar. She was completely naked save for her bright red collar. Her large nipples stood erect and were accentuated by the metal clips attached to them. Each clip was attached to a metal wire which met at the centre of her stomach and passed between her legs. The metal gleaming through the mouth of her newly shaved pussy. I t passed up her back and attached to a hook in the ceiling. Each hand was attached to each side of the hook by mteal manacles. Her legs were spread as they would go and each foot was pastened by cuffs to metal loops in the floor. Her lips were held wide by a ring gag and a vibrator was buzzing away inside it. Her long hair was tied in pony tail and attached to the same hook. Her bare back was bleeding from the ten lashes she had already had. I drew back the whip and saw her flinch as she heard the whooshing sound. A low moan was emitted from behind the vibrator. Blobs of ****** were dribbling between her breasts. "You learned your lesson yet?" She wanted to show that she\had but could not speak or nod her head.
"No?" I pulled back again and slashed her across the buttocks. "You will be a real slave soon Bitch" I rubbed cream all over her bare body and watched as the chillis started to burn it and she squirmed as she hung. I stood back and laughed and then went to rest as the muffled screams grew more intense.

subserviant
02-12-2008, 01:13 PM
this was worse than i thought i could get ,what did i have do to please him ,I had done every thing he had demanded i had told him i was his slave and meant it he owned me i sobbed not knowing what to do. The lotion he had rubbed on me strted to burn i counld stand the pain it was beyond indurence i screamed please please sobbing uncontrollably how can i end this i cant stand it any longer i kept screaming but gag prevented me from being heard please please i sobbed please let me down

SAE
02-14-2008, 05:20 AM
The girl that used to be Susan, supervisor bitch from hell, and that was now Bitch Emma, subserviant slave to me and the real Emma sat at her desk, her collar plainly visible. She wore a lacy black basque that left little to the imagination and a short blue mini which barely covered her naked and shaven pussy.

The two days she had been kept in my basement, her skin burning from the various creams and many beatings i had sbjected her too had broken any will she had left. At the end of the weekend she was begging to be let down and it culminted in the best sex i have had.

Even when the real Emma came round and sat on her face she did not complain. She licked and lapped at Emmas pussy as thought she was born to it. Even when Emma pissed on her face and ordered her to open her mouth and drink every drop she did so eagerly and without complaint.

At the next days board meeting my new Bitch was top of the agndea being fucked in all positions by the various members of the board. This now included me as the dorectors were so grateful that the bitch was finally tamed and that each one of them could have this beauty whenever this wished to do with what they desired.

That was two weeks ago and the novelty of having the office bitch as a palything was wearing off for all of us. Redhead Emma had\ started to get ideas above her station, and at this very minute was hanging in my cellar with her body covered in chilli cream and a ring gagged mouth full of creepy crawlies.

Emmas iminent introduction to the board meetings meant that my Bitch was now surplus to requirements.

I approached and told her to stand up "The arab businessmen are here" I told her
"But Master "she stuttered "I have my slut clothes on may i change to my business clothes like i usually do for meeting with clients"?
"That will not be necessary Bitch. In fact these gentlemen insist on you dressing this way" She looked puzzled as i told her to stretch out her wrists and put on the small silver manacles i used for transporting her. I pulled her out of her office on a long rope leash and led her across to the board room. I opened the door to reveal four heavy set arab gentlemen. I placed her in the middle of the room and tied off her leash to the beam in the ceiling. I took out a small envelope cutter and used it to cut the skimpyclothes from her body. It did not take long to have her naked as it had been some while since she had been allowed the luxury of underwear. "Master what is happening" She did not have time to finish her words as one of the Arabs fired a shot across her naked tits with a leather whip "Silence whore" he said "We own you now" Another Arab came through the door pushing a large golden cage. The other two untied Bitches leash from the beam and lifted her bodily in to the\cage using manacles to secure herarms and legs in a kneeling position to the bars. All the office musyt have her as she screamed "NO MASTER PLEASE IVE BEEN GOOD IVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL PLEASE DONT DO TH...Her words were cut off by the muzzle they placedacross her face. The Arabs wasted no time in pushing the cage out through the bust office amidst the eafening applause of all the workers. "Bye Bitch" I called "Be a good whore for your new masters"

subserviant
02-14-2008, 10:13 AM
I couldnt believe what was happening ,this is a free society , not a third world country ,yet I had been sold and was being flown to a foriegn place . I had no idea where . I tried to protest ,my new masters gaged and bound me all the while laughing and pointing at me .We landed some hours later .I was relesed and walked off the plane to a waiting vehicle .
We drove for an hour or so ,arriving at what looked like a farm or ranch ,I was taken into a barn ,a halter of some kind was put on my head with a rope attached and was tied to metal bar , not unlike the kind in a dairy barn. I glanced around ,there were perhaps another 20 women also tied as I was. A man walked in front of putting some kind of food in troughs that the other women begane to eat out of.I watched in horror , but since I was very hungry I picked some of it up and tasted it .I had not gotten it to my mouth when a whip landed on my rear , a voicecommanded ,,u dont use your hands you eat like the animal that u are. I stopped not being able to comprehend what I was to do.Just then a man and a woman came in and , I am going to tell you the rules ,only once , if you disobey you will be punished, do you understand.
I nodded yes ,the woman began .you are at a pony ranch ,you are now pony and will be treated as such .We could never have had this operation in the states but it works here with the cooperation of the officals .You have no hope of escaping . ladies and gents come here to rent carts and ponys of whitch you are now one .I was lead out side , the halter taken off and a bridle put on , a harness was put on leather straps around m y waist , my arms were fastened so I couldnt move them , I was bent over some lube was put on my annus a plug with a horses tail was inserted , they stood back and looked me over , I think she,ll work out fine the woman said .This a practice , tomorrow you will have your nipples peirced , be fitted with hooves and be branded with the ranch logo , you will be naked at all times , you will defacate and urinate in the stall , it will be cleaned once daily .I f you choose to lay in your filth you will be hosed down with ice cold water and punished .When a party rents you ,if they ahve any complaints youwil be punished severly, if after 3 warnings and you still rebel you will be sold and put to work as a whore .Do you understand. I coulnd speak ,this was not happening to me , I would wake and it would be a horrible dream I as tied again inthe stall and left to listen to the moaning and sobbing all around me

subserviant
02-15-2008, 07:58 AM
It was later in the evening when the stable boys came in to feed us ,Iwas left last ,one of them dumped some sort of food into the trough in front of me , he had a hose and was filling a water container beside the food . ihad not peed for maost of the day and the sound of the water running gave me an urgency to go , i asked him about a washroom , he laughed asking me if i had a poor memory.
You cant be seriuse , there has to be a place to relieve myself .He laughed again ,asking if I hadever seen ohorse piss , ihad not shaking my head no, get on all fours spread your legs and let it go he told ma smirking .The running water and full bladder left me no choice as I got on my hands and knees ,he came quikly to the rear of the stall ,he laughed as I urinated , this was a new low in humiliation ,I finished and of course had nothing to wipe myself with ,piss up and down my legs ,I sobbed with shame.
He came back around to the front ,pulled on the halter rope ,pulling me to where he stood . MY face was only couple of inches from him ,he opened his pants ,withdrew his cock ,grabbed my hair and shoved his member into my mouth before i could do a thing .He had a knife ,holding it to my face ,saying suck it bitch, frightened out of my mind I did as he ordered ,as he came close to finishing , he held my ears shoving himself down my throat ,making me choke ,spurting his cum ,making me swallow it ,forcing me to lick his cock clean.I wanted to die . to be out of this nightmare ,he called to his friend ,saying I think this mare needs to be breeded ,the other guy came behind me , I tried to turn so as to get away ,only to have the knife held against me .I felt his cock pushing up and down in between my cheeks ,then a finger shoved into my anus , he pulled it out ,I gasped as he rammed his his cock into my ass ,thepain made me scream out only to be silenced by a hand over my mouth . He pounded into me ,i felt like he was rippng me apart , I moaned with agony as he plunged into me harder and faster till finally I felt him cum .I rolled on my side, hugging myself sobbing ,trembling ,but the pain was horrible I coulnt move laying there ,not caring if I lived or died.
The cum inside me worked as an ennema ,now I had the further degredation of having to defacate , I couldnt hold it and soiled my self, to the further ammusment of the stable men .One of them got the hose and sprayed me with ice cold water washing me down. They left , I could only think of how this had all started and if I had only treated Dick with more respect .

subserviant
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
It was about midmorning when when the the woman and the stable hands came into the barn ,we were all led out and into a encloser surronded by a wooden fence .Around the out side was a platfrom on which about 2o men and women sat watching as we were brought in. I was held in the middle while the rest of the girls were led to the fence and were told to sit. the woman who ordered me to call her mistress held me by the halter and announsed to the crowd that i was to be branded and pierced, the person who bid the highest amount of money would get the privilege of marking and piercing me.
The bidding went fast and a middle age couple won They came into the ring , Iwas tied standing with back to a post .Mistress was preparing an instrument that looked to be about the size of a darning neddle .The man held my breast pulled my nipple out ,the woman pushed the neddle through ,I screamed and would have collased if not tied tot the post . I struggled to to free myself but to no avail.

subserviant
02-17-2008, 12:21 PM
He then squeesed my other breast and they pierced the nipple ,again the pain was unbeleveble ,I hung on the post head rolling from side to side .The mistress undid the ropes , I fell to the ground ,sobbing not knowing which way to turn.I was pulled up , a nd a saw horse was pushed under my middle , and I was laid a cross it ,my ass inthe air . I had seen a small fire burning ,but hadnt payed it any attentionbutnow the mistress pulled out an iron rod with a cicle on the end ,she bekoned the couple closer and handed it to them .I now could see it was the branding iron, I started to scream ,but no one made a move to help me.
The woman came and held me down along with 2 stable men and the mistress ,the man with iron held it close to my face ,I could feel the red hot heat from it ,he sneered , this is how we treat horse,s here ,,he went around behind me ,and pressed the iron into my cheek,thepain was in describable,I heard the crowd cheering and clapping ,then thankfully I passed out .
I came back around in a hospital type setting ,being attended to by who i thought was a doctor,but found out he was a vet. ,at least he had given me a shot for the pain. The mistress came in ,telling me that i was to remain inthe vets quarters until I had healed enough to be go back to the barn which would be in a few days.The price she explained for staying in the infirmiry was that I would service the veternarian as often as he wanted ,and however he wanted ,if I raised any fuss my other cheek would be branded and with that she left.I thankfully fell asleep from the shot I had recieved.
I slept for most of the day ,awakaning late in the afternoon
,the vet was sitting at a desk ,his feet up drinking from a bottle ,he was about half drunk ,but sober enough to see my eyes were open. I asked for a drink ,to which he grinned coming to the bed ,holding my face ,u have to earn the drink ,are u ready to do that, i nodded yes I was so dry , he then took his member out ,pushing it against my lips,I tried to turn my head ,then remembered what the mistress had said about the branding,and opened my mouth .He held my head as he fucked my mouth cuming in a few thrusts ,forcing deep into my throat ,I swallowed as fast as I could thinking i was going to drown ,he pulled out and laughed ,saying there now youve had your drink and walked away.

SAE
02-24-2008, 06:13 AM
I often thought of the office bitch that used to be called Susan. I had heard she was being trained as a pony girl somewhere in the desert. I thought that the story might not go amiss on my latest nemesis. She was a neigbour of mine and started to interfere when she saw or thoguht she saw the bitch that used to be Emma be dragged to a van by the head of a vicious biker gang. Emma had long outlived her usefulness. it had been fun for a while to have a trained naked slave atteniding to my every whim, but soon even al ny friends got tired of using her every orrfice. the sheen goes off it when they are completely broken. The four nights she hd spent in complete darkness, chained and naked and with only the rats that crawled over her body for company had seen to that. I had sold her to the highest bidder. I had half hoped to send her to the same pony farm as Susan so the two of them could get reaccquanited but the bikers paid more and she was now in the bronx or somehwere being a human motorbike.
The problem was this bitch neighbour, Rachel, i believe she was called stumbled upon the bikers putting emma inot the van. Emma had been trained well enough to want to serve my every whim but still had enough about her to know that whatever these bikers did to her it wouldnt be pleasant. She turned to Rachel when she saw her and said "Please help me". I applauded and said good performance lads we'll film the thing for real tomorrow. She had called round later to tell me that she didnt believe what i was saying and that unless i paid her handsomely she was going to the police. She jumped at my chance of sharing a glass of wine to discuss it, even was smart enough toswtich the glasss in case i had drugged one. She wasn't smart enough to relise htough that i had already impregnated her with a tranquiliser with a small needle that she ardly felt as i shook her hand when she first entered.
Rachel was now tied spreadeagled on my bed, comletely naked save for the clamps on her nipples and cunt and the shiny red ball gag in her mouth. She was coming to and i was about to have fun.