PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Minx
03-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Perhaps it could be seen that I'm "too much" of an avid reader here which is why my following point could be construed as as whine, but without wishing to sound too negative or that I am in fact "whining" .. I'm curious about a couple of points.

When I first started coming here (mid last year) the stories were updated approximately every 2 - 3 days. Considering the amount of stories I had/have added to my bookshelf, this was just the right amount of time to "keep up" with updates plus any new stories that filled my genre's.

I've noticed lately that the updating is now taking sometimes up to 5 - 6 days.. even sometimes 7 - 8 days. I know there was a point there where the administrator was ill - I'm not covering that there as I believe no one should turn their back on their own health for the sake of the net. However, Is there a reason for the long delays between updates at the moment and will it be a continual thing or just temporary until something is fixed or somewhat (I'm just guessing and assuming here)

It's not too big a problem, I'm more asking out of curiousity as (in my experience alone) the longer the update takes, the more it seems to disrupt the flow of the story and break from its rythym.

Thanks for your time :)

Minx