PDA

View Full Version : Online Fantasy Games

KateHeld
09-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi all I'm Kate

I'm 28 and straight in real life ( with bi tendencies ). But I'd like to roleplay online with other women ( over email ). I'm a submissive and have abduction and bdsm fantasies. I'd like to play abduction/ slave/ pet training with other ladies ( older preferably) who are interested. Please message me if this is also your type of thing ;)

KateHeld
09-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Maybe I'm that woman who accidentally came between you and your lover, maybe you just want to nab and train a straight woman or maybe you just saw me and had to have me one way or another. I'm open to any fantasy and have few limits. I like to fight back and struggle but once you have me I can be your pet or painslut.

KateHeld
09-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Just bumping it to the top for all the cruel abductresses looking for slaves and fashionista pets. ;)

Logic1
09-28-2007, 05:44 AM
wish you find what you are looking for *s*

KateHeld
09-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Thank you Logic1. I hope as well...

KateHeld
10-21-2007, 05:25 AM
A shameless bump to the top *g* ;)

pleaseharder1230
10-30-2007, 07:44 PM
i might be interested for online (IM) play only.

id like to own your cunt, im a switch but id be a dom for you

KateHeld
05-26-2008, 06:05 AM
a shameless *meow* to the top *g*

steelish
06-07-2008, 08:55 AM
There are RP games in the forum. Look under the writing section in Erotic Prose/Fantasy

KateHeld
02-18-2009, 04:03 PM
A shameless bump to the top from the bottom ;)

fetishdj
02-18-2009, 04:45 PM
I agree with Steelish... post something in the roleplaying section and see if anyone bites there. You may have a better chance than the personals section. Either post a 'this is what I am looking for' and invite others to take part there or start off the scenario by describing the opening scenes and see who takes part.

Or is what you want an actual online play partner? Maybe you should consider seeing if any Doms out there have a desire for another sub who they want to be dominated by their existing sub?

Another thing, and this is from personal experience, you may find more success if you post more in other threads - contributing to the forums more by asking questions, answering other posts and so on. Going into the chatroom is also a good way to meet people, make friends and therefore get to know potential people to 'play' with. You can even set up a private chatroom in there to play with dominants in chat. A lot of people on this forum like to play with people they 'know' more intimately than just a personals post - seeing you as a person. It may help.