PDA

View Full Version : If I Die Before You Wake

crazy_grrluk
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
I was sent this by a friend over in the states.

You really have to watch this clip.

And please remember it isnt just the US that is out in Iraq...but people from all over the world.

This goes out to all the men and women serving in Iraq.

God Bless

enjoy

cg

http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

Ozme52
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
You folk have been good geopolitical friend. I hope we don't screw it up if you ever need our help.

John56{vg}
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Oz,

My sentiments exactly. The Brits have always been wonderful to us. And even tho I hate the current administrations policies with a passion, it does not relate to my opinion of our fighting men and women and those of our friends and allies. They are doing a wonderful job in a thankless position.

toughyetshy
09-09-2007, 06:11 PM
This is probably one of the most moving pieces I've seen about this long ugly war. Bless everyone who fights, and those who are missing someone as well.

pixie_dust
09-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Very touching... let's hope this finally ends sometime soon and everyone can return to their families and loved ones.

Logic1
09-10-2007, 02:10 AM
I find myself agreeing with pixie very much.
I also truely hope that soldiers all over can go home very soon and return to their families and loved ones.

I especially want my friend to get home safe and sound from somewhere in the northern Afghanistan.

Rhabbi
09-10-2007, 08:37 AM
This is a great piece. Like John, I disagree with a lot of what Bush is doing, and do not believe we should be in Iraq now. If we were going to take out Saddam, we should have done it the first time, we could have made it a condition of the surrender, and no one would have raised a stink then.

That said, I do want to say one thing. Bush did not lie about there being WMD's in Iraq. Even Hillary has pointed out that everyone believed he had them, including her husband. If Bush lied, then so did everyone else.

crazy_grrluk
09-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Our boys were about to pull out of this war back in April...but because Bush still wanted our support...our boys had to stay

Pertez
09-10-2007, 10:12 AM
i Really Loved it Thank you So much for this