PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies::::Libraries - Librarians!

_sullen_rose_
03-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Could someone write my fantasy out? Here it is:

It just starts with me walking into a Library, getting into trouble somehow, and being punished by an older female librarian. She isn't wrinkle-old, but oldER. ((I am 22)) - I'm thinking about 40...38, 39???

((I LOVE Bondage of any kind, and spanking...and I was also thinking that 2 also female side-kick secretary type of people could come in and they would be older than me, but a little younger still than THE Librarian.))

Thanks! Any ideas or additions would be SO great. Complete my story!

redEva
03-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Well… welcome dear!

First off – did you try looking through our on-line library – there are many stories out here. Maybe some would be up to your liking? We will have an contest real soon – but unfortunately – the topic is not the library :( .

Any-how possibly, some one will indulge in your request and you will read the story, maybe even soon.

In the mean time – mingle :)

rallan
03-23-2004, 06:15 AM
And if you can't find a librarian story here that's to your liking, there's always other erotic story archives. The alt.sex.stories text repository (Why "repository" instead of "archive"? I dunno) is probably the largest collection of text-based smut on the internet, and it's got the added bonus of being free (although they like donations). The big downside though is that their collection isn't all that well organised. BDSMlibrary is indexed so that you can filter stories by a wide range of subjects and by specific authors. ASSTR is just one big lump of files, and apart from a keyword search you're pretty much on your own.

Anyway, the ASSTR collection is here (http://www.asstr.org/) , so happy hunting.

Thorne
03-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by rallan
The big downside though is that their collection isn't all that well organised. BDSMlibrary is indexed so that you can filter stories by a wide range of subjects and by specific authors. ASSTR is just one big lump of files, and apart from a keyword search you're pretty much on your own.
Anyway, the ASSTR collection is here (http://www.asstr.org/) , so happy hunting.

Google has an excellent Usenet search engine, at http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

Just go in there, type "alt.sex.stories" or better yet, "alt.sex.stories.moderated" in the Newsgroup box, and the words "librarian punish spank" as the search words. I got 18 hits with that. Or search some other terms. Whatever turns you on.

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Dear Sullen Rose

To be honest, nobody can better explicate your fantasies than you can. The source of the best fantasy prose published on this site comes from the author's own imagination.

Many of us more experienced writers are happy to aid you in your efforts to expand the genre of erotic fiction.

What will follow is a lead in to a possible story. If you want you can expand it.

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Rose walked west, across the quandrangle, past the statue of William Marsh Rice, toward Fondren library. It was late in spring semester and here, in Houston, late May meant death-dealing humidity. To be honest, for the first time in her life Rose was in deep panic. She was experiencing panic of a sort that she had never before experienced in her life. Life for her had always been wrapped up in the mantra of academic excellence. Academic studies were for her what football was for the brain-damaged bozos that made up the vast majority of her upper middle class high school class-mates. Grades were for Rose a blood sport wherein the ruling class rode upon and thrashed the plebians that God placed on the earth for the pleasure and edification of their betters. That was how and why Rose ended up at Rice University, undoubtedly the best school in the South.

However, after two years of college, life was no longer so simple. Library Science seemed a safe major. And for the first two years it was - good grades, easy A's. Certainly Rose never had to take Integral Calculus or Organic Chemistry. Life for Rose had been easy until the last month or so.
Then something had changed. And the something was Dr. Zimmerman. Or as they referred to her, "Dr. Zimmerwoman" or "Dr. Zimmerbitch". They even called her things fouler than that. Dr. Zimmerman, Chair of the Dept. of Library Science, had changed Rose's life.

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Rose reached the western cloister of the quadrangle and walked into the main entrance to Fondren library. Up ahead was the security check point where the casual visitors were separated from those who truely belonged to the elite of Rice University. Those who were insiders, undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty, merely swiped their cards through the card reader on the turnstyle and were admitted. Anybody else had to go over to the security guard, register, and beg for admittance.

Rose passed her Identification Card through the card reader with a bit of trepidation. She could never believe that she was actually admitted to the community of scholars that was Rice. She always felt that she was an outsider, condemned to hover outside the sacred precints begging for admission. As Rose's card passed through the reader klaxton horn went off and lights began to flash. A mechanical voice boomed out, resonating off the cold stone of the library foyer, "Rose Sub, report to Dr. Zimmerman's office immediately; Rose Sub, report to Dr. Zimmerman's office immediately."

A cold shiver ran through Rose's bowels. What was it that she had done to incur the wrath of Dr. Zimmerman. It was not, in fact, what; but rather which of the numerous possible infractions she had committed. Because the innumerable rules and regulations of the Dept. of Library Science made it impossible for an upperclassman to go through a single day without violating at least one ukase. And Rose was sure that she had violated several rules without knowing exactly which ordinance she had broken. Rose looked over at the nearby computer monitor. Flashing on the screen were the words, "Rose Sub, Room BB101". That was to be her destination.

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Rose went over to the nearby stairwell and began to descend. Her heels clicked upon the marble stair treads creating a racket that drove into her ears. As she descended she thought about Dr. Zimmerman. Dr. Z was tall, six feet tall and extremely flat chested. Dr. Z's height and lack of breast development had given rise to a campus-wide rumor of lesbian tendencies. But Rose had no objective knowledge of Dr. Z's sexual orientation. But one thing that Rose knew for sure, Dr. Z was exacting in her course assignments. And one thing Rose had heard by rumor was that Dr. Z had some terribly old fashioned ideas of discipline. The rumors left out a lot of details about what Dr. Z's ideas were, but the rumors suggested that it would be best if you didn't find out what the details were.

Level B was the basement. Rose knew that those stacks, mostly chemistry, which were referred to as the "bowels of Fondren". She wasn't sure exactly what Level BB was. As she got to the basement Rose saw, stenciled to the wall, an arrow, pointing down with the direction "Level BB, Below". It was cold and dank, and the light seemed to fail as the steps descended. But she knew that she had no alternative. Down she must go, and below Dr. Zimmerman awaited.

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 10:02 PM
OK Rose

I have written thus far. Now you need to write for a little!

The protagonist has been led to a deep and dark sub-level of the library wherein lurks the nasty head of the Dept of Libary Science. Now what does Rose say.

Don't write too much. Just a paragraph or two. I will write from there.

Download what we are writing and keep it in a file. Down the road you will want to put it all together and submit it, if you want, as a story.

Good luck.

E. E. Norcod

Curtis
10-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Man! Too bad this effort got wasted. Maybe you should finish it yourself and send it to the story part of the Library.

As an aside, threads like this one are clear exemplars of why I think the Story Ideas section should be merged into this one. Either that, or some bored moderator with nothing better to do could move these kinds of threads (and there are a lot of them) from here into Story Ideas.

Always happy to be helpful!