PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Miami
09-14-2007, 04:48 AM
Ok, am not much good at this, but will give it a go anyways.
My name is Miami actually, not as most seem to think here where I am from..now where would they get that idea?*lol*

Am 28 years old, from NYC and living with my gf, so guess that makes me lez..*s*
Been part of the lifestyle since I was around 18 years old, and fell in love with it pretty much immediately, fits my frame of mind just perfectly, and have always loved trying out new things and broaden my horizon so to speak.

At the time being, been a while since I have actually gotten to practice it with work taking up most of my days, and it also bringing me abroad way too often, so simply havent had time for anything, so its nice to meet likeminded people when I have a break.

Not sure what else to tell, always loved working out, believing in a well honed mind as well as body. Apart from that, much like other girls, shopping is nice ( Jimmy Choo's & Manolo Blahniks are always nice :hubba: ). Loves travelling...apart from work related..so little time for fun!!
And always been too outgoing and flirtatious so of course..partying and doing any crazy ideas that pop into my head!

And well, if there is anything else...ask and thou shall know...maybe..:)

annie
09-14-2007, 04:52 AM
Great to have you here! WELCOME!

Logic1
09-14-2007, 05:46 AM
Nicely put introduction there Miami.
Welcome to this little spot in the sun *s*

jeanne
09-14-2007, 05:57 AM
Nice introduction - welcome!

Rhabbi
09-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Hello and :welcome: to the forums Miami, I feel like I know you already because of that wonderful intro.

crazy_grrluk
09-14-2007, 08:10 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

cg and Sadistic1

Pertez
09-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Welcome :wave:

lizeskimo
09-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi Miami, a very nice intro. Welcome to the forums and hope to hear more from you soon.

Euryleia
09-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Welcome.

Clevernick
09-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Welcome aboard, Miami!

angelic.zest
09-14-2007, 12:52 PM
hello and welcome to the community!

Ozme52
09-14-2007, 01:48 PM
:wel

Flaming_Redhead
09-14-2007, 02:13 PM
:welcomebo

John56{vg}
09-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Great introduction hon. Welcome to the family!!!

Enjoy and if you have questions ask any of us mods.

Myst
09-14-2007, 05:18 PM
hey and welcome!! :wave:

just_desire
09-14-2007, 05:20 PM
hi Miami and welcome to the board. I've only been here a couple of days, but everyone makes you feel right at home! Ok so I have to ask, do you have any Jimmy Choo shoes? I've been dying for a pair but unfortunately, my husband knows what they cost so I can't just slip them by him

mysc
09-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Hi Miami! thanks for the extended intro! Welcome to the forums

Miami
09-15-2007, 03:59 AM
Hi, I just so want to say thank you to all of you for the warm welcomes, you guys really knows how to make a girl feel at home! Would be more than happy to join in or help out with stuff when I am able...if I can just figure out how..or get a few pointers...*ss*

Miami
09-15-2007, 04:05 AM
Hey there just desire,

Thanks for the welcome, and have figured that everyone do make you feel right at home, its pretty amazing, never would have expected it to be like this, welcomed in with open arms.

He he, yeah, I got several pairs actually, Choo and Blahnik are my very favvies. Embarrassed to say, but even got several pairs I havent even worn that I just bought coz they had them in my size and because they might come to match an outfit.
Ha ha, and I guess the difference between us then is that my gf loves them as much as me, so luckily there's no "Oh God ANOTHER pair of shoes, what did they cost?" dilemma here *L*

hi Miami and welcome to the board. I've only been here a couple of days, but everyone makes you feel right at home! Ok so I have to ask, do you have any Jimmy Choo shoes? I've been dying for a pair but unfortunately, my husband knows what they cost so I can't just slip them by him

KateHeld
09-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Hi, Miami. Welcome to the forums. I'm new here as well.
Great to see other gals who appreciate Choo's ( I'm a BIG shoe lover *g* ) and shopping ;)

wingsofanangel
09-19-2007, 03:29 PM
hi and welcome

angelic.zest
09-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Not sure what else to tell, always loved working out, believing in a well honed mind as well as body. Apart from that, much like other girls, shopping is nice ( Jimmy Choo's & Manolo Blahniks are always nice :hubba: ). Loves travelling...apart from work related..so little time

OOOO i like ya! Jimmy Choo's Wicked shoes giggles would love to be able to have a pair of Manolo Blahniks..sighs :rolleyes:

nk_lion
09-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Welcome Miami from New York!

(Side thought)
Girls and shopping...one thing that is probably in the y-chromosome. Although impulse buying of unneeded electronic gadgets are probably in the x-chromosome. So it evens out I guess.

pixie_dust
09-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Sadistic1
09-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums :)

S1 & cg

Miami
10-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Not sure what else to tell, always loved working out, believing in a well honed mind as well as body. Apart from that, much like other girls, shopping is nice ( Jimmy Choo's & Manolo Blahniks are always nice ). Loves travelling...apart from work related..so little time

OOOO i like ya! Jimmy Choo's Wicked shoes giggles would love to be able to have a pair of Manolo Blahniks..sighs

Hi angelic, and likes you too!! *LOL*
And you only live once...go biy the Blahniks!!!!

Miami
10-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Welcome Miami from New York!

(Side thought)
Girls and shopping...one thing that is probably in the y-chromosome. Although impulse buying of unneeded electronic gadgets are probably in the x-chromosome. So it evens out I guess.

Ha ha, Hi Lion!
And sooo very true..never thought about that. Tho you guys can learn a thing or two...we dont whine as much abt the gadget shopping do we??*BOL*