PDA

View Full Version : OJ arrested!!!

violet girl{MM}
09-16-2007, 04:50 PM
...and no Bronco chase?! WTF???!!! :eek: What a gyp!!! :)

i'm just starting this because i'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are...
You know, since his search for "The Real Killer" is going to have to go on hiatus for awhile...;)

:rolleyes: Ok, i'm NOT racist, but i mean Come on!!! i was 12 when the whole "trial of the century" took place, and even i was aghast.
Thoughts? Ideas? Complaints?

...and Discuss!!! :D

gagged_Louise
09-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Sure I remember the O.J. Simpson/Nicole Brown trial - reading 'bout it at the time. This new turn seems even more bizarre - jumping into a hotel room with five armed henchmen when you're O.J. Simpson (whom anyone in the U.S. will recognize) and demanding to have handed back sports memorabilia (from his own games?) has to count as assisting the police...

Slade
09-16-2007, 06:47 PM
When you get away with murder one starts to think they can get away with anything.

Rhabbi
09-17-2007, 07:14 AM
He supposedly met these guys at cocktail party and asked for their help. My guess this will be his excuse for not knowing they had guns. Even if he is telling the truth, it appears that the men he was with also took some other stuff, thus making him guilty of robbery.

thrall
09-17-2007, 07:17 AM
I was in Vegas at the time........ the hotel that all of this occurred in is a slimy run down pit............just his kind of place

charlotte{BH}
09-18-2007, 03:38 PM
He can start a mug shot collection! :)

*kisses*
charlotte

thrall
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
oh my god, Charlotte........mug shots............lol

so..i waited 4 hrs in line at the DMV to take my photo and pay up my money...........

I get to the camera..........and they say ......smile.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........YES IT LOOKS LIKE A MUG SHOT..................LMAO

rach
09-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Hopefully they'll finally put him in prison!

charlotte{BH}
09-18-2007, 04:16 PM
oh my god, Charlotte........mug shots............lol

so..i waited 4 hrs in line at the DMV to take my photo and pay up my money...........

I get to the camera..........and they say ......smile.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........YES IT LOOKS LIKE A MUG SHOT..................LMAO

Oh no, thrall! *LOL* Here in the states it's 4 years between mug shots! ;) Do you have to wait that long until you can go back and get a better pic?

And don't get me started on the DMV! i hate that place! The Doms in this forum have NOTHING on those Sadistic Bastards! *LOL*

*kisses*
charlotte