PDA

View Full Version : Are there any straight BDSM chats on AOL?

MrJerseyGuy
03-16-2004, 12:15 PM
I realize that aol isn't the most popular media for the computer literate person these days...BUT

I've been a member since they invented the damn thing. I still have my 3.5" disk with aol ver 1.0 for DOS (if anyone else remembers that!)

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a decent BDSM related chat there. Every once in a while I log on late at night if I can't sleep but all I find in the member chats is gay related stuff. With all due respect to gays...I'm not one of them. I'd love to find a chat with like minded people. I was a supporter of the chat room on this site, but everytime I log into it nobody is "chatting".

Just thought I'd ask...

redEva
03-16-2004, 01:06 PM
you are logging on at wrong times - there are ppl talking! *pouts* as for AOL - sorry no idea :)

BDSM_Tourguide
03-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by redEva
there are ppl talking!

There are? I have been there twice a day for the lasy six days and the only person that's said hi to me was Gallardo once. The most people I have seen there has been three, myself included.

MasterRJ
03-19-2004, 06:44 PM
I have found websites with a theme to sexual slavery on www.avidgamers.com. The big problem with these sites is that most of the participants are under age 18. This of course can lead to...bad...things...

Omegas_squaw
04-15-2004, 07:35 PM
There are two chat places i go to on occassion... Please remember that there are just as many fakes as there are real life stylers at either.... They are www.literotica.com and www.alt.com

I hope you can find some friends there... as i have.

Omegas squaw :p