PDA

View Full Version : What do you find humiliating?

Platonicus
09-21-2007, 10:55 AM
On another site I read a post where it was discussed that many submissives who enjoy humiliation didn't particularly find that verbal humilation pushed their buttons so to speak. I'd be interested to hear from those who enjoy this type of play what they find to be humilating, be it verbal or physical.

Euryleia
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I spoke about this on another thread but, for me at least, there is a fine line between arousing words that are humiliating and those that are degrading. There has to be a sense of possesion for the words to not be hurtful ie 'your slut.'

On the other hand, physical humiliation does push my buttons--the idea of making someone or being made to be sexual in nonsexual situations (in semi-public places or around coworkers) is quite a turn on.

Ozme52
09-21-2007, 12:05 PM
What's the dividing line between humiliation and embarrassment?

I think you need to define that to answer the question. Euryleia's example I would list under the latter word.

gagged_Louise
09-21-2007, 12:06 PM
It's not to do with the level of violence that's for sure. As with many subs, face slapping (with hand or cane or something...) is a hard limit and something I'd find extremely humiliating, even unacceptable. Close to the same for being hosed with water or food in the face - but on the other hand the thought of being on my knees giving head, deep throated and hair pulled is a strong turn-on and something I hope to bring to r/l soon. I don't think I'd refuse being cream pied in my face and told "you need this, hoe" in that situation. It's very much to do with if it feels close or just distant and cold.

Platonicus
09-21-2007, 12:42 PM
What's the dividing line between humiliation and embarrassment?

I think you need to define that to anwr the question. Euryleia's example I would list under the latter word.

Yes, I agree. There is always a fair amount of misunderstanding when it comes to what amounts to embarassing and what amounts to humiliation. In an attempt to clarify my question I'd say that I define embarassment as an emotional state experienced upon having a socially unacceptable act or condition witnessed by or revealed to others. I think embarassment at least to me usually carries the connotation of being caused by an act that is merely socially unacceptable, rather than morally wrong. For example, a person being caught picking their nose, or experiencing unexpected flatulence in a public setting, or of learning that they have been walking about the office for a good period of time while trailing a length of toliet tissue from a shoe.

With respect to the question I posed, I was speaking of erotic humiliation. Something experienced that doesn't degrade or even necessarily embarass but that in a real sense lowers a submissive's position in her own eyes with respect to a Dominant or would in the submissive's opinion lower their position in the eyes of others if the act or condition were observed, but at the same time provokes sexual arousal in the submissive.

Platonicus
09-21-2007, 12:50 PM
I spoke about this on another thread but, for me at least, there is a fine line between arousing words that are humiliating and those that are degrading. There has to be a sense of possesion for the words to not be hurtful ie 'your slut.'

On the other hand, physical humiliation does push my buttons--the idea of making someone or being made to be sexual in nonsexual situations (in semi-public places or around coworkers) is quite a turn on.

Yes, I certainly agree. People often have misconceptions about humiliation play in a D/s scene and sometimes confuse it with degradation which is in my opinion definitely a debilitating form of mental and emotional abuse.

When done by partners who are well versed in what each find pleasurably, humiliation can be very erotic and meaningful. But what one person finds erotic another may find demeaning or hurtful which is why engaging in humilation play is something I think best enjoyed by partners who know one another very well. And relationships in which the submissive is able to be very open about what she doesn't like and where the dominant exercises caution and watches and listens for the submissive's reactions.

violetgem
10-13-2007, 12:04 AM
hmm, interesting thread, i hope more people answer, i would like to see what others think... as for me, i'm gonna think about it and get back :)

Sir_Russell
10-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Okay my two cents worth. I have a greeting that I love and insist upon in private, it goes this way. She kneels with knees apart then goes down to put her bottom on her calves. Then she leans forward while slowly placing her arms out and back like a bird or seraphin. When her face makes contact and her nipples are touching the floor she says words like welcome Master your slave awaits your desire. Then she is to raise back to a kneeling position then to an arched back with mouth open waiting for me to decide if I will let her taste me.

To some this is humilation but most find that once they get past that their sub is in full control.

blythe spirit
10-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Ummmm - the difference between embarassment and humiliation is this - I can tell you that humiliation arouses me, but I'm too embarrassed to tell you what type of humiliation arouses me. *giggles

jeanne
10-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Okay my two cents worth. I have a greeting that I love and insist upon in private, it goes this way. She kneels with knees apart then goes down to put her bottom on her calves. Then she leans forward while slowly placing her arms out and back like a bird or seraphin. When her face makes contact and her nipples are touching the floor she says words like welcome Master your slave awaits your desire. Then she is to raise back to a kneeling position then to an arched back with mouth open waiting for me to decide if I will let her taste me.

To some this is humilation but most find that once they get past that their sub is in full control.

I can't find anything humiliating about that. Incredibly arousing, yes. A way to enter the correct submissive mindset, yes. Humiliating? Oh hell no.

Ummmm - the difference between embarassment and humiliation is this - I can tell you that humiliation arouses me, but I'm too embarrassed to tell you what type of humiliation arouses me. *giggles

That's perfect!!! :)

Sir_Russell
10-14-2007, 10:19 AM
thank you his_j but the first few times a new sub does this she normally feels humilation after that she either looks forward to it or fakes it I guess

Isabelle90
10-14-2007, 10:35 AM
She kneels with knees apart then goes down to put her bottom on her calves. Then she leans forward while slowly placing her arms out and back like a bird or seraphin. When her face makes contact and her nipples are touching the floor she says words like welcome Master your slave awaits your desire. Then she is to raise back to a kneeling position then to an arched back with mouth open waiting for me to decide if I will let her taste me.

This sounds terribly arousing! My question to you, Sir Russell, is how do you determine if your sub gets to taste?

My two-cents...I personally find terms like "slut", "whore", or "cunt" offensive, unless they are prerequisited by the simple possessive pronoun, my. For some odd reason that sounds a bit more respectful.

wingsofanangel
10-14-2007, 10:44 AM
The most humiliating thing for me.... or maybe embarassing... I dunno... either way.. something that would probably arouse the Dom but leave me feeling a little.. "open" (in an emotional sense)

is pretty basic. When in the chat and I have to ask publically to speak with a Dom privately.. OMG..

It embarasses me to no end b/c its like.. everyone then knows that I am privately talking to someone and they may make assumptions about what is happening and such...

It does turn me on a little bit.... but it totally makes me blush.. I am sitting here typing it and my ears are literally burning....

Sir_Russell
10-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Isabelle90
last first, it is because of the possessive nature make it a pet name, I had a slave/wife that called herself and answered to dizzy.

As to how I decide it depends on a lot of factors mostly though she got to taste.

newby
10-14-2007, 01:08 PM

damn, Sir Russell! That's hot!

Ozme52
10-14-2007, 09:28 PM
We all have our methods. Russell... (clap clap) I applaud you. Very nice indeed. If I ever get tired of mine, I'll give that a try.

I had an epiphany while addressing this topic on another board...

The first part is that humiliation is to bondage/discipline/impact play as mental domination is to physical domination.

The second part is that humiliation has the same root meaning as humility... which is to be humble. It is the ultimate act of mental submission to be humbled before your dominant.

Some doms can do that with positions (such as Russell and myself) and some do that with harsh words, titles, and demeaning tasks. Some subs find the simple act of being put across the knee to be extremely humiliating. Some by writing on their bodies.

We all have our own idea of what is and isn't humiliating, but humiliation play is no more and no less than another means to the same end.

There are many paths and each journey is worthy of our attention.

~faerie~
10-14-2007, 10:05 PM
The first part is that humiliation is to bondage/discipline/impact play as mental domination is to physical domination.

The second part is that humiliation has the same root meaning as humility... which is to be humble. It is the ultimate act of mental submission to be humbled before your dominant.

We all have our own idea of what is and isn't humiliating, but humiliation play is no more and no less than another means to the same end.

Very wise words.

hispleasure
10-15-2007, 06:17 PM

Pardon me for disagreeing Sir Russell, but I don't think that constitutes humiliation. Its more along the lines of...oh I don't know what, but not humilitation... ;)

KateHeld
10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
In fantasy, I like the concept of humiliation. Be it verbal or physical.
I especially get aroused from things I would consider to be very embarassing or gross in real life. I like it that I would be helpless to do anything about it.

One of my fantasies would be being used as a footstool by a domme as she casually talked to another person sitting next to her on the sofa. They would talk about me as if I wasn't there. I would be all gagged and plugged both ways. Also just to be humiliated I would be forced to clean the domme's feet with my tongue as I would be kneeling infront of her. The things I mention in this fantasy, for me, are a few of the most humiliating things I can think of.

KateHeld
10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Also, leashes... very humiliating... Getting the leash pulled as I try to keep my balance on heels with my ankles cuffed... I would feel like a toy... Mmm...

annie
10-16-2007, 02:17 PM

Ohhhhh love it when you have an epiphany Oz! :D

I think that is the key right there.... what is "humiliating" to one may not be to another... as long as the destination is the same the map there doesn't matter! (This of course coming from someone who is normally "map" challenged... lol)

KateHeld
10-16-2007, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=delia;484529]YUMMY, kate!

Thanks ;) *s*

Logic1
10-17-2007, 03:29 AM
blushing girls is such a turn-on for me :D
the more she blushes the better <3
I definitely love your footstool idea Kate

gloombunny
10-17-2007, 06:14 AM
being hosed with water or food in the face
That. :o

Sir_Russell
10-17-2007, 07:44 AM
This is a real life story, does this fit your version of humiliation. \

Trish’s Humiliation

We went out to a show and while there we met friends of Trish’s that are not into the lifestyle. Trish decides that she must act in vanilla manner rather then be embarrassed. I never have required her to be outwardly submissive or address me as Master when in public but I do require the use of Russell instead of Russ that vanilla friends use. I expect her to show respect for me and treat me with honor at all times. Tonight that seems to be hard for Trish, telling her friends about how Russ did this silly thing to show her how much I cares for her. I don’t object to her telling of any events that I may look foolish in to show that I love her, but I object to the lack of pride of being mine. She did not hold my hand while talking to her friends and pulls it from me when I take hold of her hand.

I quickly grow angry at her disrespect. I stand up and tell her I am going to a hotel for the night, pull money from my wallet for carfare for her and leave. I stop at the front to pay for the meals with a healthy tip tell the manger to see that her party is treated well. As I leave the restaurant she runs after me but is still not willing to show that she is my slave and act correctly. I get to the car and Trish begins to beg me not to leave without her. I tell her, “I will not be disrespected like this ever again if you want me to allow you to continue to serve me.”

Trish falls to her knees and begs me calling me Master loudly. I tell her that I will take her home but she has to strip before getting into the car. Trish just looked at me not moving so I open the door to the car and get in.

I slam the door shut and she realized that I am going to leave. Trish stands looking around quickly and then start unbuttoning her blouse. Trish hands me her coat then undoes her skirt and step out of it handing it to me. Trish is still looking around when I start the engine and hit the door lock button. She quickly removed her blouse then bra and ask if she may enter the car now. I look at her and say, “your hose and heels first.” There are sounds of people coming towards us and she freezes. Trish beg for me to please let her in the car. I say “hose and heels”. She undoes her garter belt steps out of her heels as the sounds stop since they have spotted her. Trish has tears running down her checks as she rolls down her hose and hand them to me. I unlock the doors and tells Trish to walk around the car slowly and get in.

Trish gets into the car crying. I drive out of the parking lot I grab her hair and pull her down. I tell her to undo my pants and suck on me till she can stop crying. Trish resist so I pull hard on her hair and push her face into my pants.

Trish finally says, “Master please stop I will do what you want I am sorry for hurting you.” I let her raise her head up enough for her to undo my buckle and zipper. As soon as she frees my cock she swallows it whole sucking it to its full life. I tell Trish to, “Never act like you are not my slave unless you want me to leave. She must show respect, no matter who we are with. “

To make my point with each word I slap her right hip. By the time I run out of words she is crying as you suck and I continue to spank her to be sure she will never do that again.

I release her more out of fear that I will truly hurt her then wanting her to stop. Trish cries into my lap telling me she will never ever do that again. We stop in front of the house. I tell her to follow me to the door. Trish start to grab for her jacket and I say< “no you may get your stuff tomorrow. I want you to follow me to the door as you are.”

I take my time walking up the walkway to the front door and then slowly unlock the door. Before I open the door I turn to her and ask, “Have truly learned your lesson” and she says, “Yes Master I have, I love you so.” I stare at her for a bit and tell her that inside the house she will take my pants and shorts off and blow me just inside the door that she will use both of her hands on herself to get herself off while my cock is in your mouth. That she had better cum before I do, that I want to feel her mouth on my cock as she climaxes and that as she climax I will force my cock deeper down her throat deeper then ever before. Then I tell her that I had better not feel the first tooth and that she will swallow every drop no matter what or she will be licking it up off the floor. That if she displeases me in any way that I will open the door and turn on the light for all to see as she finishes her task.

I open the door and let Trish in. She does exactly as I told her to do and when her climax hits I do as I have promised, loudly coming deep in her throat holding Trish’s head firmly allowing no escape. Trish swallows every drop and never gagged at all.

gagged_Louise
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
This incident between you Russell and slave trish - humiliating, hell yes, but not in a destructive way. Undressing to nudity in the street really was making her taste the edge of course, and if she hadn't formally been your slave it would have smacked of abuse, yeah...But since she is and has chosen to surrender herself as your slave, it's okay - and hot.

If it were me in similar circumstances and with the time I guess she's been in this, I'd have accepted it as rightful to be punished like that.

newby
10-17-2007, 10:34 AM
i consider myself a sub rather than a slave. While i cant see my Man doing anything close to what Sir Russell did to trish, i find it oddly exciting. i'm wondering, tho, whatever happened to the vanilla friends you left at the restuarant??

Sir_Russell
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
They were mostly her friends with a couple of them that later became people I liked. As to what happened none of them were in the group that came out to make the punishment complete.

trish (not her real name but she was in the photo with me in self potrait thread) told several of the women in her circle what we were.

Funny how that changed their view of me and I did get offers from some of them that would not have been correct to accept. It seems that once it is out in the open that a lot of women that act disgusted by it in groups find any chance they can to touch me, even young ones the last time I was outed

Sir_Russell
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Oh one more thought

I could have sent her back into the restaurant to explain why I was upset with her but that would have been a step to far and breaking of a pledge to her.

Isabelle90
10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Funny how that changed their view of me and I did get offers from some of them that would not have been correct to accept. It seems that once it is out in the open that a lot of women that act disgusted by it in groups find any chance they can to touch me, even young ones the last time I was outed

There's just something about a dominant male.:rolleyes: ;)

tessa
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM

Some doms can do that with positions (such as Russell and myself) and some do that with harsh words, titles, and demeaning tasks. Some subs find the simple act of being put across the knee to be extremely humiliating. Some by writing on their bodies.

~stands and applauds~ Brilliant, Mr. Oz.

Ozme52
10-22-2007, 06:27 PM
tessa,

What can I ask of you that you would find humbling? *weg*

GreyJack
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Humiliating? Um, the public behavior of some of the members of my species and gender. I mean, come on, people, you're embarassing!

Logic1
10-23-2007, 02:12 AM
too true GJ. I could add people of the same species but a different gender too though.

Playfulsub
11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
...But nothing gets me going faster than Master weaving his fingers into my hair, pulling my head back and, right in my face saying "awww is my little slut horny?" mmmmmmmm....

*goes off dreamily*

I find that highly arousing! How lucky you are. :-)

subserviant
11-09-2007, 08:51 AM
woderful would love to have a Master that would humiliate me in public like Sir Russell di to his slave

His_blizzard
11-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Pardon me for disagreeing Sir Russell, but I don't think that constitutes humiliation. Its more along the lines of...oh I don't know what, but not humilitation... ;)

Pure submissive bliss, perhaps? Sigh..............

Xan_in_chains
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Um... for me, I'd say anything is ok physically more or less. I think there's a line for me with things that I've heard some people like, like taking a cheese-grater to the genitals of another. That, I think, is something I'd like left to the cast of Hostel. But someone made a mention of face-slapping/punching. I'd be totally happy with that if I knew it was making my Dom/me happy. Likewise the deep-throating thing would be fine. Verbal though, is a different matter. As long as it was play, calling me pathetic, small, a slut, what ever, is ok. In fact, being called little makes me feel safe as it emphasises the size of the Top which to me infers power and thus protection. Areas that I'd find uncomfortably humiliating would primarily concern my weight, and my appearance. Being called fat, or ugly. Also, demeaning sexual references that play on my insecurities would make me sad. I think just like anything else, anything that pushes buttons become no less sensitive in context.

subserviant
11-25-2007, 08:41 AM
erotic humiliation sitting in a public place , bar or resteruant being told to take panties off giving them to the Master then told to take bra off and repeat then exposing breasts to Him then standing and discretly pulling skirt up to expose the rest , a real turn on

subserviant
11-25-2007, 08:46 AM
being in apublic place , bar cafe being told byMaster to remove bra then exposing breasts to Him, then being told to remove panties standing discretly pulling skirt up exposing myself to him a real turn on

cadence
11-25-2007, 12:41 PM

I find now that the small things that used to be humiliating are now a common need for me.

The more I dwelve into humiliation, the more I have to push a little further to experience it.

I may be hijacking just a bit, but I have been thinking about this since my last experience and this statement made me think about it even more.

While I know that humiliation is something that will be embarassing and uncomfortable; when does it really cross the line, into dangerous territory?

I had been tasked recently and had pushed my boundries of humiliation.
I enjoyed doing it, and was aroused by the whole thing, I just couldn't get my mind to go into a place that was comfortable after the fact.
It is not that I feel badly, it is the fact that I was humiliated, I enjoyed it, but I refuse to now acknowledge that I enjoyed it. I can't seem to convince my brain that I enjoyed it.

Did I cross a line? Or is it just something that happens every so often.

I'll give an example to maybe clarify as to what I am saying.

I love face spitting, do it to me and my first reaction is what the hell just happened?, then I become more excited that it just did happen, after the fact, I think why did I just get excited over what happened, it was wrong and degrading. I feel bad for doing something so taboo, but I know I'll want it again.

Sir_Russell
11-26-2007, 07:43 PM
cadence,

You ask or pose an intriguing problem. My answer isn't going to help much.

Why worry about it, if it feels good then great.

Why do we go to scary movies, pay good money to be scared or ride huge roller coaster also for money. I know if it thrills me I will be back.

LOL I have done things with subs that they needed that didn't appeal to me but their reactions made it worth my effort and time.

jeanne
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I have done things with subs that they needed that didn't appeal to me but their reactions made it worth my effort and time.

That's so perfect. The word "needed" makes it just...perfect. And your desire for the reaction...even more perfect.

(Is it obvious that I'm at a loss for words?) :rolleyes:

Perfectly speechless,
jeanne

cadence
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
cadence,

You ask or pose an intriguing problem. My answer isn't going to help much.

Why worry about it, if it feels good then great.

Why do we go to scary movies, pay good money to be scared or ride huge roller coaster also for money. I know if it thrills me I will be back.

LOL I have done things with subs that they needed that didn't appeal to me but their reactions made it worth my effort and time.

Thanks Sir Russel, but therein lies my problem, I like it, I thrive on it, I need it, it is the after effects, not really a sub drop, but more of a guilty concience that I enjoyed something that was taboo, I then move into a bad mindset, swearing that I will never visit that task again, but secretly hoping to do it again.
I just can't figure out how to let my mind accept the fact that some things that are humiliating can be good.

Indigo girl
12-03-2007, 04:32 AM
I love being humiliated. I love slapping on the face, breasts and pussy. Face spitting I find incredibly erotic. Name calling is also good. Nothing turns me on more than being called a pathetic slut while my hair is being pulled and my face slapped and being forced to gag, yum!

likes_it_rough
12-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I've had to have toy insinde of me out in public in which i had to hold it there without dropping it.Because if i drop i would have beem so humiliated and this didn't make walking very easy.

DJ_dave
01-25-2008, 02:10 PM
On another site I read a post where it was discussed that many submissives who enjoy humiliation didn't particularly find that verbal humilation pushed their buttons so to speak. I'd be interested to hear from those who enjoy this type of play what they find to be humilating, be it verbal or physical.

Talking from experience I find that when my mistress wanted to humiliate me she would do it in such a way that I would not feel more exposed and vulnerable than ever but also more turned on than ever too. She would seduce me for what seemed like an eternity then get me play with her in return and after she had come, I was alowed to masturbate infront of her whilst she used her Hitachi Magic wand. This may not sound too bad but being in front of your mistress using a magic wand and wanting some contact more than ever is unbearable. Looking at her as she had yet another orgasm.

Then again she would tell me to ask permission to come then deny my request so as I was forced to stop at the very edge.:30:

So in respect to the question I think physical and verbal humilition are tools used in an alarmingly effective way.

cadence
01-26-2008, 12:47 PM
I think that trying to explain why you enjoy being humiliated is very difficult to do.
Everyone has a different view and idea as to what it means to them, and even then it is still hard to explain the rush you feel and why you feel it.

Humiliation to me is a rush that I am addicted to, and most times it is when I feel completely submissive, because I am pushing the boundries of my mind and completely surrending to it. I am pushing my mind to go to a place that is uncomfortable but I am doing it for him, because he enjoys watching me squirm.
I am no longer his submissive, but a toy to use in whatever manner he sees fit, that to me is a rush in itself.
I love verbal humiliation, because I enjoy being taken to that darker place and feel that rush of adrenalin. I can be called a whore, a cunt or any other derogatory term even in a normal conversation, and it makes it all the more exciting. I feel special and complete.

There is a difference though between being humiliated and being degraded. If you end up feeling worthless and start losing your self esteem, then you are not doing something right at all. Something that I have to work on sometimes, it may not always be an easy thing to do.

Even though you are being humiliated and embarassed to a degree, humiliation can be one of those highly erotic moments that is both taboo and exciting.

cbtme2
01-01-2009, 12:17 AM
I am a straight male and love the idea of being bound by a mistress and forced to orally service men and women at a party in front of everyone..... The humiliation in this is being forced to suck men mainly but also cleaning the genitles of either sex after they have had sex...

Bears2009
01-01-2009, 05:01 AM
to have someone to strip me and spank me for my mstress

yama
01-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks for bringing this excellent old thread to top, dear cbtme2, i would have never found it without you, and i find it exciting. I am surprised how various our emotions are, someone feeling no humiliation at all where i find strong humiliation. A nice gentleman who was torturing me a bit online said that i was a little pain slut, because i always thanked him for the pain he was inflicting on me. Well, i think i am rather a little humiliation slut. My thanking him was self-humiliation. Even when posting on a thread like this i feel a craving to go around on my knees and kiss everyone's feet. I have this feeling now. :)

My dominant girlfriend has a trick which i feel extremely humiliating. She employs it very rarely as a surprise. For example, she ties me for whipping and says: "You get four lashes, honey." After enduring the fourth one, when i expect to be released, she continues and gives me seven altogether. (Or more.) "I didn't say you wouldn't get more, dear." I am strongly aroused by that. The feeling of being exposed to her whim, being completey at her mercy, not even knowing how many more strokes i will get, is a very deep humiliation for me, and makes me kiss passionately the whip, her hand and her feet when it is over. Sometimes it gives me an orgasm.

Thank you for your kind attention.

:crawlgirl

anotherguyinuniform
01-01-2009, 01:34 PM
In fantasy, I like the concept of humiliation. Be it verbal or physical.
I especially get aroused from things I would consider to be very embarassing or gross in real life. I like it that I would be helpless to do anything about it.

One of my fantasies would be being used as a footstool by a domme as she casually talked to another person sitting next to her on the sofa. They would talk about me as if I wasn't there. I would be all gagged and plugged both ways. Also just to be humiliated I would be forced to clean the domme's feet with my tongue as I would be kneeling infront of her. The things I mention in this fantasy, for me, are a few of the most humiliating things I can think of.

LOVE your style! How intriguing!!!!

scavanger
01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
personally I have always found that the physical humiliation that I would recieve has been more "pleasurable" then the verbal, however that is not to say the verbal humiliation hasn't been pleasurable, just slightly less so.

BrightFyrefly
01-07-2009, 03:23 PM
I have found...especially recently, that while I thought I had no pride, humiliation is very interesting, as is my definition of punishment. Some things that others find humiliating I don't, such as facials or having my own cum wiped on my face. It doesn't turn me on, but I don't find it humiliating.

Other things, like trying to speak as my Master requests while sucking him, I have to steel my spine and do, because it's something that he enjoys. At first it was a little hard because...well, I'm not really sure why. Begging was another thing that was hard for me. It has taken me a little bit to understand that it isn't the physical humiliation that I have any sort of issues with, it's all mental.

My Master is very good at mental humiliation...and sometimes, I know that he wants me to fail, so that he can punish me. I'm learning, as quickly as I can, to make my mind as willing to the mental submission and power play as my body is willing to the physical.

And I am slowly getting accustomed and starting to enjoy the mental games. I think it just takes longer to get my mind to accept the mental slavery.

openlyrefined
01-07-2009, 03:55 PM
I originally thought it was the humiliation that I loved so much, but recently discovered that I prefer sexual degradation to humiliation.

What I like about both is that we (I) have to be consciously aware that I am going against what I have been taught as 'proper' or ideal behavior & succumb to His power.

It's not that I like the attention...quite the opposite, actually. I hate people looking at me, so this is absolutely mortifying for me (at the time) but after i feel dirty & naughty & proud that I did it because he told me to, despite my every urge not to.

here is an excellent suggestion given to me from one of my threads looking for the same information:

Maybe this is over simplistic but who says they have to know you two are together? The task is created (whatever it may be), you both go to the same public spot, he enters first and orders/browses/etc., you enter 5 minutes later, perform the task, get the humiliation and leave, he waits another 5 minutes (and gets to hear all of the "OMG I can't believe she did that!" comments) while you wait in the car (which i would think could add to the embarrassment in and of itself) and then he joins you and you leave.

this is brilliant, because you can't pretend like no one noticed & it also takes more thought. (than being made to wet self in public, wear short skirts then bend over, wearing a vibrator in public etc.)

anyway - good luck!
~openlyrefined

lord_love
01-15-2009, 05:31 AM
it depends on the situation n also the sub, some subs get humiliated by words alone n others in what context the verbal abuse is but others get aroused by the same words n a few others i know find it humliating to do as ordered in front of others or in public, so i think it varies but its fun..

subdude05
01-22-2009, 03:15 AM
mmh my favorite subject, at the moment my mistress and i are experimenting with humiliation and degridation, mostly phisical as we both enjoy it more that way, i really enjoy sucking mistresses strap on, licking her thigh high pvc boots, butt pluggs, having words like Cum Slut, Whore, Slave Boy wrtiien in lipstick on my body. Recently we have been having fun stuffing my mouth with rubber gloves (before and after various uses) and offcuts of rubber in my mouth and butting the bitt gag in, that great fun.:bondage:

Although i do like the soud of this, again as a straight male.

I am a straight male and love the idea of being bound by a mistress and forced to orally service men and women at a party in front of everyone..... The humiliation in this is being forced to suck men mainly but also cleaning the genitles of either sex after they have had sex...

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Well it depends. If it is a "good" humiliation it depends on what spanking position I am in. I have always found the diaper position...where you lay on your back and put your legs behind your head, to be a humiliating position. Anything CBT is also humiliating. Really, anywhere where my crotch is completely exposed and on display is humiliating but a kind that I really enjoy.

Bad humiliation would be verbal stuff. I don't really like being insulted constantly and I don't like to be spit on and stuff. I don't mind being called certain things but I HATE being yelled at. Yelling is a huge turn off for me.

pantiwaste
02-13-2009, 07:17 PM
The most simple, straight activity can carry powerful erotic overtones. I read of a female submissive given a task. Go to the grocery, purchase the largest cucumber she could find, a roll of duct tape, and a bottle of personal lubricant. The check-out was crucial. The cashier must be either a younger male, or a matronly female. It was that simple yet profound.
There would be an obvious assumption. It is the public exposure, an intimate revelation…especially when approached directly without explanation or comment on usage. Public exposure of erotic intimacies, especially if the submissive is required to play straight, is very erotic.
For a male submissive it could easily be a trip to the intimate apparel section of a store and the purchase of those panties and nylons the would just happen to fit. The exposure of the socially effeminate stereotype is a truly erotic humiliation.

wolfpup
12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
I think I would find physical humiliation the worst, expecially since I"m like super self consious