PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Love

Aussiegirl1
09-21-2007, 06:41 PM
The Power of Love

This last week has been a rollar coaster ride for Warbaby and myself.

Thursday week ago, Warbaby got offered a full time job with the company he had retired from 6 years ago. It seemed very likely he was going to take the job and thus we would have no longer been able to chat and play like we had. This also meant Warbaby would not have been abe to continue as my Master, due to our communication being limited to emails.

Needless to say, we were both very upset, Warbaby was very conflicted and we both felt terrible. However over the week, an amazing thing happened to me.

I found that once I stopped and remembered I was so very loved, and that would not change, and that I just needed to support WB in whatever happened, I felt a change in me. I felt like I had faced my worst fear ( WB and I ending as Master and sub) and knew it would not be the end of our love.

Last night we found out for sure that he will not be doing the job!

I was, of course, estactic. I was happy too that WB was not upset about not doing the job.

All along WB felt he had been offered the job for a reason. Now I feel maybe that reason was for me to see our relationship in a different light. We are still going to continue as we were, but a mental shift has happened for me. I can see now that maybe one of the reasons I am with WB is so he can give me that confidence I need to make certain improvements/changes in my life. More so, for me not to be so resistant to taking steps to make those changes.

I also don't feel the overwhelming sadness I used to feel just thinking of the day he could not be my Master due to us not being able to be together on a regular basis anymore. I know I would still miss him, but I also have learnt that his love for me will always be there. I think I learnt just how powerful love can be.

I also feel an even greater appreciation for all we have now and will cherish each session we have, as an added bonus to my life.

I would never have thought I could feel what I felt this week. The sadness at the beginning of the week , yes, that I knew I could feel. But the strength, the calmness, the certainty that whatever happened - it would be OK - that was an amazing discovery. I feel stronger and more sure of things than ever.

The love and concern of Warbaby, Tojo and other online friends was a great comfort to me and really has shown me the power of love!

nk_lion
09-21-2007, 09:54 PM
This is quite sweet. Congrats on your relationship, hope I get to experience that feeling myself

thrall
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Love both of you..............kisses and hugs

John56{vg}
09-21-2007, 10:03 PM
I am happy for both of you too. And I truly believe that things happen for a reason, and this one had a great result, huh? That is great, my friend.

Aussiegirl1
09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
This is quite sweet. Congrats on your relationship, hope I get to experience that feeling myself

nk, I am sure you will, you are too nice a guy not to have good things happen to you.

Love both of you..............kisses and hugs

Thanks Thrall, the feeling is mutual honey!

I am happy for both of you too. And I truly believe that things happen for a reason, and this one had a great result, huh? That is great, my friend.

Thank you John. Yes I truly believe things happen for a reason too. I might not have seen that reason when I first heard about the job, but I am sure I see it now.

Logic1
09-22-2007, 07:38 AM
I am glad to hear that the tests of life made you two stronger.
:)

rach
09-22-2007, 07:54 AM
It sounds like you have a very special relationship.

My online Master and I split due to r/l finally defeating us recently. There is an ache there still. However I know I will carry what I learnt from him for the rest of my life. He gave me a lot more than I ever expected from a mostly online relationship.

So I know what you mean, I'm so glad you have still more time together though. You seem a very special pair.

angelic.zest
09-22-2007, 10:13 AM
So very happy to see things are continuing with you and Wb? He seems to be a wonderful caring man and you a sweetheart, so you two make a great couple..Congrats!!!!

Zest

Rhabbi
09-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Aussiegirl, this is beautiful. Now that you can get past the fear you can be free to love WB the way he deserves to be loved, and the way you deserve to love him.

Aussiegirl1
09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
I am glad to hear that the tests of life made you two stronger.

Thanks Logic1, it has made us stronger.

It sounds like you have a very special relationship.

My online Master and I split due to r/l finally defeating us recently. There is an ache there still. However I know I will carry what I learnt from him for the rest of my life. He gave me a lot more than I ever expected from a mostly online relationship.

So I know what you mean, I'm so glad you have still more time together though. You seem a very special pair.

rach, I know how you must be feeling too. I hope you can always remember the good times you had. While it is not the same as having them there, it is better than not having been with them in the first place. That was the thought that got me through the week, and hopefully would have given me peace if he had taken the job. I am glad too though, that we have more time together, and I plan on making the most of it too!

So very happy to see things are continuing with you and Wb? He seems to be a wonderful caring man and you a sweetheart, so you two make a great couple..Congrats!!!!

Zest

Thanks Zest, yep he is very special, which is why I would have supported him whatever decision he made.

Aussiegirl, this is beautiful. Now that you can get past the fear you can be free to love WB the way he deserves to be loved, and the way you deserve to love him.

Rhabbi, thank you. I can't describe how not dreading that time when we both know things will need to change feels. It is like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I can really focus on what is going on now. That does not mean I won't still miss him when it does happen, but that I know it will just be a change in how we interact. It does let me love him the way he deserves to be loved, without him worrying all the time about breaking my heart when our circumstances do change. I know now his love will be with me always, no matter what!

Alex Bragi
09-22-2007, 06:52 PM
You're an amazing couple, you and WB. I have a lot of time for you both; this just reinforces why. *ss*

rach, you got a great attitude there, girl. *ss*

cariad
09-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Aussiegirl, thank you the privilage of sharing that insight in Warbaby's and your life together. I am feeling a touch of that roller coaster of emotions just from reading it. I am so pleased that there was good ending and you have been able to extract such a positive element from the whole experience.

Please give my love to Tojo, I miss him.

cariad

Aussiegirl1
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
You're an amazing couple, you and WB. I have a lot of time for you both; this just reinforces why. *ss*

Thanks Alex, we both have a lot of time for you too!

Aussiegirl, thank you the privilage of sharing that insight in Warbaby's and your life together. I am feeling a touch of that roller coaster of emotions just from reading it. I am so pleased that there was good ending and you have been able to extract such a positive element from the whole experience.

Please give my love to Tojo, I miss him.

Thanks cariad, it is my pleasure to share this with the forum. I too am happy there was a happy ending, but I am even happier that I feel so much more aware of my thoughts and feelings.

I will give your love to Tojo too.

Pertez
09-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Congratulations to you Both Im Happy for you Aussiegirl and Warbaby

jeanne
09-23-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm happy for you both - you're wonderful people who managed to find each other. That's really nice.

Aussiegirl1
09-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Thank you so much Pertez and his_j. We are both very happy with the outcome too.

Dorkalicious
09-23-2007, 12:40 PM
:) Yay! *hugs for all* I'm very happy for you, being able to find something like that is amazing, both for the parties involved, and even for people like me that just read about it.

tessa
09-23-2007, 12:44 PM
~sighs dramatically~ There goes my chance with her.

~huggles for the sexy Aussiegirl~

I'm so happy for you, sweetie.

:wave:

rach
09-23-2007, 12:52 PM
rach, you got a great attitude there, girl. *ss*

Thanks! It's one that's taken a while to get my head round I have to admit but I got there in the end and that's the important thing in the long run!

Ruby
09-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Thank you for sharing your roller coaster ride. Whew!

So glad everything has turned out very well for the both of you and that you've come out of this stronger.