PDA

View Full Version : im new

snowcat51290
09-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Im a new switch and i have been successful in my domme but now i want to explore my sub side i am having a difficult time finding a dom that is willing to put the time into me. Any advice?

Rhabbi
09-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi snowcat51290 and :welcome: to the forums.

You might try posting a personal ad also.

Euryleia
09-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Welcome. Echoing Rhabbi, look in the personal ads and browse the forums.

May you find what you seek.

Ozme52
09-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Advice?

More information about yourself, your background and interests, and a little about what kind of relationship you think you are looking for.

"Ask and I will tell" provides nothing to intrigue the kind of dom you infer you're looking for...

Sir_Russell
09-26-2007, 10:04 AM
I have a hard time with this since I believe you are born one or the other. Only advice I can offer is think hard about why you want to be both.
Dad all ways said to be the best at one thing is better then jack of all trades.

crazy_grrluk
09-26-2007, 10:16 AM
I have a hard time with this since I believe you are born one or the other. Only advice I can offer is think hard about why you want to be both.
Dad all ways said to be the best at one thing is better then jack of all trades.

I totally agree with you Russell.
One is born either Dominant or submissive...and eventually one side will take over. Is all instinct.

But saying that...it is very good to explore both sides so one knows how the other feels...all good and true Dominants whether male or female do this.

good luck in your quest

cg

Ozme52
09-26-2007, 10:52 AM
I have a hard time with this since I believe you are born one or the other.

Though true for me... I don't know if I agree with the statement.

I've found no matter how good you are, somewhere, sometime, there will be someone better. Spe******ts are all well and good and necessary...

...but a good generalist can bring it all together.

Platonicus
09-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I think there are genuine Switches although I expect they likely lean towards one orientation more than the other. I also expect it might be difficult to find a Dom with whom to explore the submissive side as most Dominants tend not to like to have someone attempt to top from the bottom and I can imagine this might be a temptation to a Switch when they are feeling their Dominant side. At any rate, welcome and good luck with your search.

Sir_Russell
10-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I have heard, far to often, that a GOOD DOM must submit to someone for training purposes. It just isn't in me to do that, the closest I can come to that is being employed and then the fact that I see things that need to be done and do them sets me apart.

I am empathic and very concerned about safety so I think that makes up for it.

ladygstar
10-07-2007, 12:27 PM
I have to say i don't agree with the idea that you are either sub or Dom/me, in the same sense that i don't believe you are either gay or straight.
I am bisexual and believe in falling for the person and not the gender.

I am also a switch which is possibly connected to my bisexuality. I cannot and do not wish to dominate men, with men i am strictly submissive. However i enjoy being dominant with women... go figure!