PDA

View Full Version : #2--- here's a question for you all....

fallenstar
09-25-2007, 09:04 PM
first of all, no i have not disobeyed again. i am on best behavior. but i have a question for you all. what would you do if you knew you could not expect to be touched sexually or allowed to have sex for months most probably? you've been given a list of things to learn and theres no way you can do it with the limited time you get in under a few months probably. i know what I would do. i am currently ramming my head against the wall. i dont think its helping though

Platonicus
09-25-2007, 09:20 PM
If I believed I had been subjected to terms that were simply unrealistic and impossible to achieve I would have a serious discussion with the one responsible for the assignments. If I made such assignments, it would not vex me if the person I had given those assignments approached me and explained convincingly why the terms were impossible.

fallenstar
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
well its not that its impossible-- thats tasks themselves aren't realtively hard exactly-- but since im in alot of training there's several things we have to cover. the problem is we haven't been able to see eachother much lately. once every 2,3 weeks. so its going to take a long time. and no sex until i succeed was said..

Guest 91108
09-25-2007, 09:30 PM
sounds a bit unrealistic to me but I don't know the conditions of your submission.
Would still contact and once every 2 or 3 weeks kinda seems unworkable IMO.

fallenstar
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
hum...i like that idea.. i must bring it up--

as for the conditions, i knew when we started that i wouldnt be allowed sex until he thought i had earned it or deserved it-- now i just have a few things i need to accomplish beforehand-- its longer as punishment--i disobeyed him so i have to wait longer to be with him fully again

fallenstar
09-25-2007, 09:48 PM
i have it--- i will merely be a very quick learner

Guest 91108
09-26-2007, 02:48 AM
*gasps* you mean you have not gotten it already ?

Logic1
09-26-2007, 03:30 AM
*gasps* you mean you have not gotten it already ?

lol
first thing to learn is to be a quick learner yes.
everything goes smoother then.

jeanne
09-26-2007, 06:20 AM
I can't even imagine how terribly bad I'd have to be for him to take sex/orgasms away. It pleases him so much to let me cum (and cum and cum and cum...). Although, I have been told that punishment would not be fun for either of us...hmmm, must resolve to always be on my best behavior. :)

Pleasing him (I hope),
jeanne

Warbaby1943
09-26-2007, 07:31 AM
What would I do? I first of all would set realistic goals for my subbie to accomplish. I do not intentionally try to give her things she will fail at. That, in my opinion, would make neither of us happy. If you can't discuss such terms with your Dom then I guess you must quit wasting time banging your head against the wall and become that quick learner you mention. If what he has asked of you is truly unable to be accomplished then you really need to sit down and have a serious discussion. Of course I'm sure you already know this but communication is always of utmost importance. If my sub was unhappy worrying about tasks that I assigned her I would surely want to know about it. I'm not saying I would necessarily change anything I thought was reasonable but I would want to be aware of her feelings in the matter to assure she knew my reasons for her to do certain tasks. Don't know if this helps at all but it is my opinion.

OH by the way, I totally agree with his j.

Sir_Russell
09-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Very hard to give advice without knowing the at least some of the details. No sex seems to punish you both and makes me wonder about him.

Any punishment is hard on both of you, I know I truly hate to hate to punish, so think about his choice to withhold sex for a long period of time. I agree with the lovely, caring and very smart his_j I want mine to cum and often then if I only get to see her on a limited basis I can have her without cum for a day or two so that she is ready for me.

My concern here is more about him then you. Is he real and experienced or new and gaining experience.

crazy_grrluk
09-26-2007, 10:29 AM
no sex...hmmmmmmmmmmmm that is punishment for both...not just you.

sex is all part and parcel of what this lifestyle is about. Because it is about contact and love regardless what I have done.

I have never had any form of cum restricition for the pure simple fact that why would S1 deny himself something he truely loves?????

Even on the worse days I have full permission to climax as often as I wish because it pleases us both.

S1 and I have not seen each other since january so the no contact is really hard.

Makes me wonder who is punishing who.

Naomisagoodgirl
09-26-2007, 03:39 PM
I have never had any form of cum restricition for the pure simple fact that why would S1 deny himself something he truely loves?????

My master denies himself because orgasm denial is one of the few punishments that really works on me (that and writing essays, and he often uses them together). Of course, dissapointing him by itself is terrible, but sometimes there needs to be a real consequence on top of that.

Like Sir Russel said, punishment is always hard for Dom and sub. It's sad when the sub isn't able to please her Dom.

Fallenstar, maybe you should share your anxieties about the amount of time it will take you to learn. Maybe he is unaware or doesn't think it will be a problem.

fallenstar
09-26-2007, 04:51 PM
naomisagoodgirl-- thanx i'll be sure to talk to him-- he's one of kind-- when there is something important to achieve he can detach his mind from his physical needs-- such as sex(much to my dismay lol). he's using this as a lesson(and party as punishment for disobedience, but thats a different story). he wants me to learn, and try my hardest-- and i know i will not only to [lease him but also because i have the knowledge that once i learn i can start to have sex again.. i see it.. as an odd type of incentive to do well-- he knows me well and Not having sex with him is one of the few things that can push me to try my hardest. there. i tried to explain how i see it in my head but i'm not sure if anyone will understand it. it just Is frustrating not to have sex.

Warbaby1943
09-26-2007, 04:58 PM
naomisagoodgirl-- thanx i'll be sure to talk to him-- he's one of kind-- when there is something important to achieve he can detach his mind from his physical needs-- such as sex(much to my dismay lol). he's using this as a lesson(and party as punishment for disobedience, but thats a different story). he wants me to learn, and try my hardest-- and i know i will not only to [lease him but also because i have the knowledge that once i learn i can start to have sex again.. i see it.. as an odd type of incentive to do well-- he knows me well and Not having sex with him is one of the few things that can push me to try my hardest. there. i tried to explain how i see it in my head but i'm not sure if anyone will understand it. it just Is frustrating not to have sex.You can justify it any way you like but the bottom line is of you are happy and he is happy that is all that really matters. When you first started this thread it didn't seem like that was the case but apparently you are fine with it all so have fun.