PDA

View Full Version : a not so nice ride

forgotten1413
09-30-2007, 11:40 AM
rain laid on the couch flipping through the channels before finally turning the tv off after going through the channels for the second time.she laid there with the remote in hand as she tried to choose what to do since she had some free time. after a few seconds of thinking the idea of going to the mall to check out that new store pooped into her head making her smile at the thought of getting some new toys. i quickly got off the couch and ran to teh door.grabbing the car keys along with some money on the way out. i ran to the driver seat and slammed the door as i started the car.i quickly backed out of the drive way and drove 4 blocks out of th 8 to the mall.on the fourth block i was trying to find a cd when a black car almost ran me off the road.i swerved just in time and drove to the side of the road. i got out and looked to see if there was any damage on the car as i swore under my breath.

SAE
10-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Hardly daring to believe my plan had worked I stood behind the woman and, taking her by sirprise I pressed the pad over her face. She was stronger than I expected but I managed to cope with her struggles and dragged her to my car. I sat her in the passenger tying thick rope around her waist to secure her. I placed her hands across her lap and securec them with leatehr cuffs and taped the bottom of her legs. I slapped some duct tape across her lips and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. My erect dick was throbbing and making it hard for me to concentrate but i knew my first job was to get away from here and get my prize to somewhere safe and secure. i went to retrieve her bag from where it had fallen when i grabbed her. I was surpised to see a small vibrator had fallen out. I reutrned to the and ran my hand up her stockinged legs. I parted them best I could and trying to ignore the more intense throbbing I felt when I moved away her silk black pants and saw that she was totally bare I placed the vibrator between her legs and turned it on. At least she may be happy when she woke up and totally ready for me. I straoghtened her skirt and climbed into the drivers seat. I just wanted to get home and carry out all my plans but I knew i had to be careful the last thing i wanted was a nosy traffic cop flagging me doewn for speeding.

forgotten1413
10-04-2007, 11:55 AM
i was happy when i found nothing was wrong with the car and was about to get back in the car but was stopped by someone putting a cloth over my mouth.instincts quickly took over as i tried to get out of my attackers grip.i could feel him struggle to keep me in his grip but i couldnt bring myself to fight any longer as my world got blurry nad then turned to black.

SAE
10-04-2007, 05:23 PM
I was glad she didn't wake while we travelled. I was prepared for a struggle but would prefer not to have one. I parked in the garage of my apartment and closed the electric doors so noone could see as i untied the sleeping woman in my passenger seat. I kept the binds around her arms and legs. I carried her inside. By now my erection was becoming unbearable. However, I had no interest in molesting her while she slept. That would have been no fun at all. I did not want to even remove her clothing. I wanted her to be awake and squirming when I took the scissors to her clothes. I threw her on the bed briefly as I stopped to collect a coil of rope I had left in the room for convenience. I took her into the shower. I lifted her cuffed hands above her head to the shower rail. I cut a piece of the rope with the same knife i would later use to strip her. I looped it through the cuffs and over the rail. I knew it would hold no matter how much she struggled when she awoke as she was smaller in weight than the last girl I had secured there and it had done its job very well that time. My knob stirred again when i thought of Cynthia. I may even let this one meet her when i had had my initial fun. With the rope tying her hands to the shower rail her feet were lifted just off the floor. I untied her legs and stretched each one to the small metal posts i had had fitted on each side of the base of the shower. I tied each foot to its corresponding post. I couldn't resist a little feel of the silk that covered the shaven treasure between her legs. My final job was to remove the taoe from her mouth, prise the delictable organ open and shove in the face cloth that lay on the shower floor. I replaced the tape with some more and planted a kiss over the concealed lips. I stripped off my clothes and considered if I should blindfold her before waking her. I decided it was more exciting to see the various stages\of recognition of what happened to her in her eyes. The confusion would be first followed by anger parehaps then finally fear. I also wanted her to see who I was. To see what a foolish decison she had made in turning me down. All was ready. I briefly surveyed my prize before turnning the shower to its coldest setting and turning it on. As I watched the black silk bra become more visible the more sodden her white blouse became. She woke up just as I used the knife to strip the soaking garment from her.

forgotten1413
10-06-2007, 05:49 AM
i started to wake up as i felt something cold and wet sliding down my body.i opened my eyes to see a knife and a person that looked familiar but i couldntt remeber why.i tried to move my arms and legs but couldnt making me look around and realize i was in a shower with my hands tied above me to the shower head and me legs tied toa form of bar on each side of the shower.the whole.i tried to scream as he came clsoer to me and sliced my bra and blouse along with the bra with the knife he was holding.he just smiled at me and laughed knowing i couldnt make a sound to alert anyone i was here because of the tape over my mouth.i glared at him as i finally realized he was naked and in the process of getting me naked.it was at this point that i realized why he looked familair.he was a person from one of my classes that had asked me out and i told him that i wouldnt go out with him.it was then that fear took over my body.

SAE
10-08-2007, 05:20 PM
I smiled as I saw the recognition hit her eyes. I walked up close to her and stared directly into her eyes as I ran my fingers up her breasts, pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She tried to close her eyes and I pinched her nipple hard and told to keep them open. We continued to stare in each others eyes as I cut off her skirt revealing again the silk panties that were still stuffed with the vibrator I had placed there earlier. I placed a slit on each side of her panties to reveal her shaven cunt. I took out the vibrator and replaced it with my fingers. She was sodden between her legs and I knew it wasn't just down to the shower. I moved even closer to her and rubbed my naked body against hers. My erect dick rubbed against her pussy and much as I wanted to shove it in her there and then the time wasn't right just yet. Our nipples touched and I was gratified to feel hers harden. I ripped the tape from her lips and pulled the rag from between them. As she opened her mouth to yell I pushed my tongue into it squeezing her nipples hard as a warning as I did so. This had the desired effect as she responded and kissed me back. I pulled away and waved the knife in front of her eyes as a warning. I knelt down and cut the bonds on her legs. I reached up and released her hands from the shower rail. I kept them secured together and forced her down on her knees. I put the tip of the knife to her nipple and looked into her eyes and saw that she understood. I lifted myself until my dick was level with her mouth. Onenick with the blade was all it took to get her to open up and I slid my dick between her thick red lips.

forgotten1413
10-09-2007, 03:42 PM
i shivered as he walked over to me and ran his fingers up my breasts and pinched my nipple.i started to close my eyes as the pinch got harder and more painful. keep them open was all i heard as my eyes shot open and he started to cut off my skirt revealing my shaven pussy that was getting wet from the vibrator that i just now noticed was there.i tried to close my legs as he reached towards my pussy but couldnt and let him take the vibrator out since i had no other choice. i was grateful for this until he exchanged it for his finger.i could tell he knew i was wet from the smile he had on his face and as his bare skin touched my nipples.i hated my body as soon as i saw my nipples harden just from the touch of his bare skin.i closed my eyes and looked away.trying to make myself think it was only a night mare that didnt work out to well since he started to take the tape off of my lips and the rag out of my mouth.i felt hope rise in me as i thought i would be able to scream for help but also was brought crashing down as soon as he started to french kiss me.i didnt respond at once but when i felt him pinch my nipple as a warning that he could od worse things i started to kiss him back.he pulled away after a few seconds and waved a threatingly looking knife in front of my eyes.i started to feel my body shake as he brought the knife closer to me but was relieved to find him cutting the bonds around my legs and realeased my still bound hands form the shower head.forcing to my knees at the same time.he put the tip of the knife to my nipple and lifted his dick to the same level as my mouth. when he saw i wasnt going to open up he quickly nicked me with his knife making me know he meant bussiness.i opened my mouth letting him slid his dick into my mouth and started to suck and lick at it not wantign another encounter with the knife.as i was doing this i wondered what else he had planned.

SAE
10-10-2007, 11:11 PM
She certainly knew what she was doing in the oral stakes. Due to her expert ministrations and the length of time I had been aroused I soon ejaculated. There was loads of it and due to me having a tight lock on her head most of it went insdie her mouth. I remained like this for a rew minutes to make sure that she swallowed most of it. I then picked up her discarded panties wiped my dick with them and shoved them inside her mouth. I used the torn bra to tie them into place. I lifted her to her feet and raised her hands above her head securing them once more to the shower rail. I noticed with amusement that there was cum dribbling from her mouth. I watched idly as it trickeld between her breasts. "You missed a bit you nnaughty girl you will have to be punished". I picked up two clothes pegs from the shelf near the shower. I bent down and put her nipple in my mouth, licking it and sucking it until it was rock hard. I then attached one of the pegs. I moved to other nipple and did the same time, this time nipping her with my teeth. I attached the econd peg to this nipple and looked crueely into her scared eyes. I then picked up a cloth and proceeded to clean her up. When she was clean I turned off the shower. I reached over and rubbed het tit just under the clmped nipple. I smiled. I could hear her muffled cries as I left the bathroom. I stood in the bedroom listening to her muted cries and struggles. Idried myself and then looked around the room to check everything was in place. There was a platfrom in the centre of the room underneath some thick metal manacles. I pressed a button and the bed came spinning into view. it was a classic four poster and there were similar manacles in pairs at each end. The was hook in the ceiling over the head end of it. I opened the large closet and smiled at the girl in the cage. "Be patient Cynthia i have some company for you. But Im having fun with her on my own first" The girl chained up in a hogtie in the cage said somethind but it was inaudible due to the ball gag in her mouth, I shut the closet and returned to the bathroom and my latest struggling prize. "I know you get a kick out of this stuff" i said to her "Ive been doing my research" She looked at me imcredulouosly I began to stroke her tit again just under the clamped nipple. I took the gag off her. "Do you want these pegs off?" "All you need to do is tell me about the rape that made you like bondage so much. Dont miss anything out or you will be punished". I stroked her tit as she began to tell me her tale.

forgotten1413
10-11-2007, 02:38 PM
i look at him scared as he he stroked my nipples. i started to wonder if i should tell him the story or just deal with the pain the peggs brought in the end i decided which might not of been the best but either way i knew i was going to be punished.i i brought my head back and spit in his face and prepared myself for what would come next.

SAE
10-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I think I was totally surprised by the defiance. I was surprised she had the fight left in her. Surprised but happy!! I looked into her eyes and smiled. I took the pegs from her nipples. I don't think this is what she expected. "I can only assume that pain is what you crave" I rubbed her right nipple just as the blood was pouring back into it. "So I have to ask myself will there be any fun in giving you what you want" I took the towel and dried her with it. If she thought I was going to be rough she was wrong. I was as gentle as possible. I took particular care on her tits and between her legs. When I was sure she was dry I took the towel and wrapped it around her eyes. I tied a knot in a second towel and forced it between her lips.I stood back for a moment giving her time for her mind to work overtime wondering what I was going to do. After a minute I rang my tongue down her body starting at her neck down between her tits stopping momentarilty to suck on her nipples. I then continued my way down her stomach to her navel. Then lower till it came to rest just over her slit.
"I think I may just punish with you pleasure instead" I re-tied her legs apart and pushed my tongue inside her. It was very wet inside there I tatsed her with relish. I found her clit and gently and slowoly massaged ot with my tongue. As her moans got more intense I stopped, picked up a third towel and whipped her across her tits. "Then again" I said "Pain is much more enjoyable" I raised the towel drawing it back again and again across her titas and across her cunt. I lost count of the number of lashes after a hundred. I am not sure if she was conscious or not when i stopped and ran my hands over the red marks i had made on her skin. I am not sure if she was conscious when I, at last, thrust my erect dick inside her cunt. I did not care I needed to sate myself I thrust harder and harder showing her no mercy. When I eventually came i was shattered. I thought briefly about letting her down while i slept but she didn't deserve it. She would eventually tell me her tale i was sure of it. I untied her left leg, stretched it up and fastened it to the the shower rail next to her hands. I did the same with the right leg. I patted her stomach as I left her to retreat to the bedroom. She probab ly could not tolerate being that way for long. She'd better hope i didn't sleep too long.

forgotten1413
10-13-2007, 04:15 AM
i was suprised when he took the pegs from my nipples not in the least expecting this.i then felt him dry me off with a towel but he was careful when he was doing that so i wondered what happened to the person who kidnapped me.he finished drying me off and wrapped the towel around my head and another towel and forced it between my lips.i dont know what suprissed me more the fact that he trailed his tongue down my body and that i liked it or the fact that he retied my legs and started to massage my pussy with his tongue makingme squirm in delight.i could tell he knew i enjoyed it by how my moans where getting more intense.i closed my eyes in pleasure expecting him to keep going but instead felt something whipp me across my breasts and my pussy. i could feel it every time it left my now hurting breasts and pussy and didnt know if i could stand it. after i dont know how many lashes i started to see black surround me.

SAE
10-14-2007, 12:41 AM
I returned to the bathroom to see her still hanging there. I hoped she was still alive. I had so many more things I wanted to do to her. A quick tweak of the nipple elicited a moan so I knew she was ok. Well relatively!! I had in my hand a leash with a thick studded collar on the end. I fastened it around her neck. I then released her legs from their upright position and released her arms also. I unmanacled her wrists. Her legs had been upright for so long she could not steady herself and she fell to floor. "Come on Bitch" I snarled at her pulling on the leash. She could only half crawl half slither as i pulled her along the floor to my playroom. As she was still blindfolded she must have had no idea where I was leading her. "I fucked you by the way" I said nonchalantly. "Think you may have been asleep" She crashed into the door post and had to do her best to change position. "But dont worry therell be plenty more opportunities for you to enjoy. As we entered the room I removed the towel from her eyes. I wanted her to see what the room held in store for her. I pulled her over to the large four poster bed with its manacles and straps but I stopped just short of it. I shortened the leash and hooked aroubd the bed post. There was hardly any give for her to move her head. She had to put her weight on her arms and legs or she would have chokeor perhaps even broke her neck. This left her presented to me on all fours, naked and vulnerable. Just how I like them. I spat pn my finger and pushed it into her anus. I withdrew it and paused to storke her luscious long hair. This would give her plenty of time to contemplate what I was going to do next. I picked up a hair brush and gave her buttocks a whck. Then I gently carressed them with my finger rubbing the soft skin at the opening of her anus. I then whacked her with the brush again followed by more carressing. I inflicteed this alterantive pain and pleasure a few more times before suddenly penetrating her smallest opening with my erect cock. She was gloriously tight, I reached under her and grabbed her tits as i thrusted, pulling on her nipples which I was gald to see were a stiff as a board. I used her tits to move her body backwards and forwards. As i came we both collapsed to the floor. I stood up and moved around to her head. I pulled her head up with her hair which must have caused excrutiating pain. "Thats what will happen if youre a disobedient girl" I told her. I took the knotted towel from her mouth and dnagled my shit and spunk covered dick in front of her. "You dirty bitch youve got all this shit over my dick, lick it clean" I lgrabbed her hair and looked into her eyes as she decided what to do.

forgotten1413
10-14-2007, 01:26 PM
i loocked at his cock and decided to clean it i mean if i ddint he would do soemthing worse to me.i closed my eyes as i started to lick him clean hopeing that somehow one of my friends would realize i was missing but i didnt know how long i hav ebeen missing and it wouldnt be until the second day of me not answering the phone that my friends would get worried.

SAE
10-15-2007, 04:48 PM
"Thank you very much officer" I pressed the end call button on her phone. "Theyve found your car" I told the girl "They think it must have been stolen" But then she already knew that. She had seen me pick the phone up from her bag, answer it and tell them I was her boyfriend and that she was sleeping. I guess she didn't really me to tell them that but she didn't stop me. Well actually she couldnt stop me. Right now she was manacled naked and spreadeagle to my bed. As well as the cuffs that held her arms and legs in place there was a thick bike chain locked in place across the centre of her body. The long hair she was so proud of was tied acroos the rail at the top of the bed. She a long black strip of leather across her eyes and a red shiny ball gag attached in place in her mouth. I had lifted her there after she had licked every bit of my penis clean and after I had ejaculated once more between those succulent lips. To prove I wasn't entirely cruel I had inserted a ball gag with a hole in onto which i attached a funnel and poured water into. I knew she would be thirsty after all that frantic licking. Sometimes I was too fast and it would spill out almost choking her. I watched now as the last rivulets trickeld between her breasts. U think her breasts were her finest quality. I estimated them to be a 34C. "Sorry Im neglecting you" Itold her "Ive just sent your friends a text. Gone away for a few days to get my head together after Jim. Will text you in a few days. Ive even gone through your texts to make sure Ive done it in the right style" She was possibly wondering how i knew that Jim her boyfriend had dumped her. I knew because he had promised to do so for the chance of being fucked by Cynthia. Cynthia had fucked Jim because she was totally under my control just like Rain would soon be. I guessed she would be pretty demoralised having had her hopes of being rescued dashed. "Bye for now" I said as i placed a pair of headphones over her ears. All she would be able to hear now would be dolphin noises. I watched her breathing heavily and watched the goosebumps grow on her body. She needed warming up so I picked up the lit candle and held it over her tits. The hot wax soon dropped down on them.One blob hit her squarely on the thick brown nipple. I moved the candle dwon dropping wax on her stomach and thighs until I came to her feet. I took the candle and rubbed the tip of it over each foot. I finished off by inserting the lit candle inside her. Just for a second. i then doused the flame and fucked her with the candle. The goosebumps had now been replaced by beads of perspiration. She needed cooling down. I took some cubes of ice from the ice bucket and caressed her nipples with them. I then took nother handful and shoved them inside her pussy. I rubbed her clit with the ice. i then did nothing for a couple of minutes while I stroked my erect dick letting her think her ordeal may be over for the night. Suddenly I rammed my dick inside her, tweaking and pinching her nipples with each thrust. After I ejaculated I wiped my sperm across her tits mixing it in with the wax and sweat and water. I needed some sleep but before I retired I needed to make sure she wasnt going off the boil. I got a two headed vibrator shoving one end in her cunt and the other in her arse. I turned it on high and went to get some sleep.

forgotten1413
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
i didnt know if he left or not since the only thing i felt was the vibrator shoved in both my butt and my pussy.i sat there waiting for more of the hot wax to be spilled over me or ice to put on my pussy but nothing happened making me think he was gone.i could feel ym pussy dripping as he vibrator buzzed inside me making me want to cum but that would make him think i liked it but i didnt.or at least i tried to but i eventually did making myself be covered in my cum.i didnt know how much longer i could hold out so decided to try to think about something else which made me wonder about how he knew about jim breaking up with me.

SAE
10-16-2007, 01:59 PM
I woke after a couple of hours sleep. I didn't want to miss too much of my time humiliaing poor Rain. I went into the room where she was naked and spreadeagle on my bed. I didn't know if she was sleeping or not. I bit on her nipple. She would be awake now. I pulled out the vibrator and was pleased and amused to see her cunt was soaking wet. I was also surprised to see that she hadn't wet herself in any other way.She must have more self control than i thought. I removed the headphones and the blindfold. Then I removed the gag." You need the toilet?" I asked

forgotten1413
10-16-2007, 02:43 PM
i felt someone pinch my nipple making me snapp awake.i could fell someone take the vibrator out and remove the blindfolde and the headphones.i dont know if i heard correctly but i thought i heard him ask if i needed the toilet.i quickly started to shake my head yes.

SAE
10-16-2007, 11:14 PM
I pushed over what must have looked to her like a wheelchair. I slowly undid the manacles attached to her arms and leges and then the chain around her middle. Finally I untied her hair from the rail. She moved to get up but I slapped her tit to keep her won, instead lifting her myself. I lifted her onto the chair which she could now see was actually a comode.The comode had a starp attached to it which I secured across her waist. I then cuffed her hands behind her back and manacled each foot to the base of the chair. I thought she may be reluctant to piss and dump in front of me so I told her she had five minutes to perform. To heighten her embarassment I stood behind her massaging her tits. Judging from the smell I think she must have managed it. After five minutes I did not get her up or clean her as she might have expected, I simply pushed her into the dining room where I had prepared a bumper breakfast of eggs, fruit, pastries anything she could have wanted. I palced the chair under the table and started to eat in front of her. I heard a muffled cry. I had almost forgotten Cynthia chained to a pully in the corner of the room. Her arms were stretched up, she wore high heels and was teetering on them to try to avoid the strain on her arms. She looked magnificent stretched up there her body soaked with perspiration. Her tits were a little larger than Rains but not quite as firm and unlike Rain she was not shaved in the pubic area so it was clear to see she was natural blonde. I handed a croissant to Rain but kept it just out of reach of her mouth.
"Guess you want to clean up and have some of this wonderful breakfast. You have three options - tell me your rape story, go and perform the business on Cynthia there, or have sexwith me willingly you on top and clearly enjoying it There is a fourth option of course stay there stinking and starving" I walked over to Cynthia. "In case youre thinking of screaming" I twisted Cynthias nipple round and round until she screamed. "See nooone has come to her aid.I took out my dick and plunged it into Cynthia. "I expect a decision by the time Ive finished my morning fuck".

forgotten1413
10-17-2007, 07:33 AM
i watched him fuck the girl and wondered what he meant by doing business on the girl i think he called her cynthia but then thought about the other options.i finally decided on what would be the easiest i thing to do.

i..ill perform the business on cynthia i whispered but then said it louder for you to hear.i sat there hoping i made the right choice.

SAE
10-17-2007, 10:25 AM
I unchained her from the chair. i gave her a sponge and some water to clean herself off while I shackled Cynthia to the kitchen table. Each hand was fastened to each corner and the same with each foot. I left a host of toys for her to play with a small whip, a large vibrator, a ball gag and a blindfold. I sat down in a chair opened my pants and began to masturbate. "You want to eat you'd better get to work"

forgotten1413
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
i looked at you wondering what you wanted me to do to cynthia not really knowing so i asked you.

SAE
10-18-2007, 12:52 AM
I got annoyed at the woman's defiance. She could starve all day for me. Angrily I slapped her hard across the face. While she was on the floor I reattached her leash. I dragged her over to the centre of the room where Cynthia had previously been secured. I attached the end of the leash to the hook in the ceiling. I used the pully to hoist her up until her feet were off the floor. She was now dangling by her neck. I left her like that for a couple of minutes before pressing a button and releasing two metal rings from the ceiling one each on each side of her head. I took each hand in turn and manacled it in place in the ring. I then took ech leg and used a thin silver chain to attach each foot to each hand. I gave her a couple of slaps to her tits before going over to release Cynthia from the table.
"You are either very defiant or very stupid" I told her. "I cant decide which one so i will take action to alleviate both. Defiant girls need to be punished." I motioned to Cynthia and she passed me the small whip. "Cynthia, whats your favourite number?" "16" she replied and giggled. I smiled I had really been successful in training Cynthia. "16 it is then Im not sure i can cope with the screaming though". Cynthia picked up a discarded napkin from the floor and went over and shoved it into her mouth. I went behind the woman so that she couldn't see me and raised the whip lashing her three times across her buttocks. I gave her another couple of thwacks across her back and then two at the back of her legs. I then went back round to the front of her. "Still claiming you dont know what to do? I raised the whip again and slashed her once across each tit. I very quickly whipped her twiche across the stomach before giving her the remainder of the lashes across her cunt and thighs.
"Now just in case you really are stupid Cynthia will give you a lesson in pleasuring a woman. I sat with my dick in my hands as Cynthia moved towards her. She took the serviette from her mouth and forced her tongue inside it, moving her hands to Rains tits as she did so and gently caressing the red marks \the whip had left. She picked up the vibrator and turned it on running it across Rains nipples. she then moved it down her stomach towards her cunt. She used her other hand to gently massage the opeening and then parted the lips before thrusting the vibrating tool in and out. Cynthina tehn inserted the other end into her own cunt and started to fuck Rain furiously. She used her mouth to french kiss her and her hands to fondle her tits. I thought rain may be enjoying this toomuch so I flicked the switch of a computer which was at the side of the table. The white wall lit up as a screen and there was video playing out of a couple having sex. The man was clearly enjoying himself as the woman boobed up and down eagerly on his cock. "I think you should watch this" I told rain. Cynthia knelt down and started to lick between the lips of her cunt. She now had a clear view of the screen as the couples faces became clear. The woman was cynthia, the man was Jim.

forgotten1413
10-18-2007, 05:03 AM
i looked away from the screen knowing it wasnt a fake since i kinda knew jim might of been cheating on me but what bugged me the most was that he misunderstood my question.when i asked what he wanted me to do i meant did he want me to make her cum or something else.

SAE
10-18-2007, 07:55 AM
When both the film and Cynthia were finished,I stood in front of her. "I wasn,t being disobedient" she stammered "I didn't know if you wanted me to make her come or something else". I smiled "Something else might be interesting particualrly now you know what shes been up to with Jim. I lowered her. and freed her from the restraints. "Cynthia" I called. I jumped on Cynthia as soon as she came into the room. I put my hand over her mouth and pinched her nostrils. I only let her go when she was unconscious. I looked at Rain. "I want you to torture her as you feel fit. Bring her to the edge but dont let her cum. If you do well I may have a little surprise for you".
I attached Cynthiia to the pully in the same way as i had rain. "Just one thing though I said to Rain as i tied her hands behind her back. "You may not use your hands".

forgotten1413
10-18-2007, 08:56 AM
my eyes went wide as he tied my hands behind me and told me i couldnt use my hands.i knew that by suprise he ment another bad thing so i just closed my eyes and moved towards cynthias pussy and started sucking and licking.

SAE
10-18-2007, 11:29 AM
She was clearly inexperienced and Cynthia didn't appear to be enjoying it very much but I was. It was her unease and reluctnace that was turning me on. She may not want to do it but there she was on her knees with her hands tied behind her back licking out another girlTrue to what I had asked as Cynthia started to moan and looked vlose to cumming the girl stopped. She looked round at me. Maybe i had misjudged her. She really did seem unsure what to do. "Her nips\ dont look hard enough to me" As ordered she stood up and started to lick and pinch Cynthia's nipples. I decided Cynthia should not have all the fun. I told Rain to stop and come over to me. Like the good little slave she was becoming she came over head bowed, probably wondering what was in store for her now. I patted my naked lap. The woman just looked at me. She knelt on the floor ready to suck me. Then Cynthia spoke up. "Sit on his dick. He wants you to fuck him" I did not give her time to respond. i was desperate to get inside her. I lifted her under her arms and speared her onto my dick. I got each of her legs and put it undeer my shoulders, i took out a couple of loops of rope and attached her feet to my upper arms I used her hair to lift her up and down on top of me, i then bent her forward and untied her hands. I then put her arms under me and tied each one to one of the back legs of the chair. She was totally imobilised except for her trunk which was being manoeuvered by me pulling her hair. I felt her cum just before i did and considered that to be a small victory. After i had cum i untied her and rescured her hands behind her back instructing her once more to lick me clean. This time there was no hesitation. Soon i had ejaculated once more into her mouth,. I got up from the chair and made her sit in it. I secured her arms to the back of the chair and her legs to the front legs of the chair. I then went back to the computer and hit a key. "Heres your surprise I said to the girl in the chair. i looked at Cynthia "You will find this interesting to I think" The screen spluttered to life. There was a barn with a large pole in it's centre. Strapped to the pole was Jim. Both girls gasped .I turned to Rain. "Should we go see him?"
"

forgotten1413
10-18-2007, 12:41 PM
i looked at the screen not believing my eyes but knowing it was real."what did you do to him."i asked not knowing if he just tied him to the pole or did more to him.i guess i was so suprised that i didnt even realize i was tugging on the bonds around my hands making the rope scratch agaisnt my wrists.

SAE
10-19-2007, 01:39 AM
"I think we should all go see Jim" I said freeing Cynthia from her position in the middle of the room. "Go and get yourself ready" I told her. As Cynthia left I pulled a chair up alongside Rain almost mechanicallly stroking her breast as i spoke to her.She did not flinch and I was not sure if that was down to defiance or if i was finally starting to break her. I noticed the chafing to her wrists where she had almost certainly been pulling at her bonds. "Upset for poor old Jim are we? As for what I have done to him. I have done nothing. What happens to him is for you to decide. However, my dicks been unemployed for far too long so that needs to be put right before we go see him." I stood over her as she sat in the chair meaning that my cock was now level with her mouth. Resigned to what was becoming her life she opened up and accepted the organ into her mouth. I didn't give her the chance to lick or suck I thrusted as deep inside her as I could maniopulating her head by her long hair. As i felt my beginning to cum i surprised her by pulling out. "Lets give Jim something to think about" I said as I ejaculated into her hair and then wiped my dick with it. I got the leash and attached it around her neck, then I untied her from the chair. Cynthia reappeared wearing a red basque that just about hid her large tits. There were suspenders at the bottom of it and attached were a pair of silk red stockings. I saw Rain looking at her. "Don't worry" I told her "I wont be expecting you to visit Jim dressed like that. With that I pulled on the leash and ler her toward the door. When she realised i was taking her outside naked I felt a bit of resistance on the leash. I just laughed opened the door and led her out. I assumed there may have been some relief for her to see the size of my estate and taht the chances of being seen in her naked state were slim. I led her over to my jeep, opened the door and Cynthia got inside. I could see her puzzlement as the jeep only contained two seats. I led her to the front where there were large bull bars, the sort you hang your prize on when you had been hunting. Well i suppose i had been hunting of sorts, and now i was going to hang my prize on the bars. I lifted her up so that her feet were on the the bottom bar. I took out some small silver manacles and attached each foot to the bar. I then spread her arms wide above her head and attached them similarly to the bars. I took a thick bike chain and wrapped it around her waist, securely fastening her to the middle bad. I told her to open her mouth and put inside\ a ballon type implement. I left a valve dangling from her mouth and secured an electric pump to it inflating it until she thpught her mouth would burst and then securing the valve. I pinched\her nipple to hear the MMMPHing sound that turns me on so much. I felt my erection stirring my pants and unzipped them. "You are a naughty girl making me feel like this I dont really have the time but hey sacrifices need to be made. Without ant preliminaries I plunged deep inside her. She was totally imobilised and could only stand there while I gave her a good hard fuckking. Again i pulled out on the point of ejaculation this time spraying my jism over her breasts and stomach. She certainly looked the part for Jim now. covered in hair to toe in spunk. I tweaked her nipple ismply because I could and got in the jeep. I set off driving around the estate at high speed with her chained to the front. As I watched her spunk matted hair whipping her face in the wind, I wondered what she was thinking as she had her not so nice ride. .

forgotten1413
10-19-2007, 07:38 AM
i could feel his sperm over my breast and stomach and my my hair was covered in it.which at the moment i hated since my hair kept wipping aginst my face sometimes leving some on it.i didnt know how fast we were going all i knew was it was fast and that i kinda liked it. i had no control for once in my life and what happened wasnt up to me. at the thought of this i could feel myself get a little wet and my nipples get hard.i dont know if they were getting hard cause i was turned on by my situation or if it was because of the wind.

SAE
10-19-2007, 08:09 AM
She was a beautiful sight when the car eventually stopped. Not only was she naked and covered in my sperm , her nipples were hard and there was a glisten between her legs. im sure all this would be appreciated by Jim. "I can see you enjoyed that" I smiled. She didnt answer of course becsue of the ballon that was expanded in her mouth. I unfastened her bonds and lifted her down. I held her by the leash and we went into the barn slghitly behind Cynthia who was the first to be seen by Jim. "What the fucks going on?" he snarled at her. "We have someone who wants to see you" said cynthia. "By the way how could you leave someone who has such a nice tasting pussy" Im sure i noticed the girl redden with embarrassment. Then I was looking at Jim and his face was a picture when he saw her. "The sperm she is covered in is mine im afraid" "What the hell have they done to you" snarled Jim. Rain of course couldnt anser, her mouth was stuffed with rubber. "i think you two should get reacquainted" I was enjoying this and felt my dick becoming erect again. "First I think Rain needs to get cleaned up" There was a rubber hose lying on the floor. I picked it up and motioned to Cynthia who turned on a small wheel in the wall of the barn. A ferocious jet of icy water shot and I directed towards Rain. She ran but i just followed hosing all the way. The force of the water eventually caused her to fall over. I lay down thew hose picked up and took her to a post in the centre in the barn.I tied her with a thick rope to the post.I tied her hands behind her back and threwv another rope over her legs. I then put the hose back on her. After a couple of minutes Cynthia turned off the tap. I moved towards her and deflated the gag. I took it out of her mouth as I spoke to her. "You are here to be fucked. But because you have been a good girl and cleaned yourself up i will let youchoose who is going to do it. "Me, Jim or Cynthia?"

forgotten1413
10-19-2007, 12:27 PM
i looked between you,jim,and cynthia before meekly saying jim as my face grew red from embarassment.i mean come on i didnt know anything about this type of stuff before now and here i am enjoying it.my thoughts just made me wetter and grow more red.

SAE
10-19-2007, 01:46 PM
"Looks like its your lucky day Jim. Now remember no funny business your lady friend will be hurt if you try anything. I untied Jim. he seemed reluctant to move so I grabbed a knife and approached rain menacingly. That seemed to stare him into action. I sat on the bed as he approached her. He whispered something to her. I guessed that he was telling her he was sorry or he wasn't going to hurt her or some crap like that. He was already naked Cynthia had stripped him after Id bopped him on the head before I tied him up. His penis was fully erect which suggests that he was not too against the idea. He put his mouth to hers and they kissed. He ran his hands down her breasts and played with her nipples. He began to kiss her stomach. "This is boring. What sort of a\ wimp are you? I bet youve done all this sort of thing before. Youve got her where you want her, is there anything she refused to let you do." Jim seemed to consider whether or not to answer me, then thought it would be in everyones best interests if he did so. "She never let me fuck her up the arse" I smiled. I had laid that particular ghost to rest. My eyes caught hers, she was wondering if I was going to tell him. I said nothing to him but turned to Cynthia. "Get the cart" She\ went outside the barn and returned with an old hay cart. It was a wooden truck type affair with four rickety wheels. There was a soft layer of hay spread about its base. This truck had seen plenty of action. I gave Jim the knife and told him to cut her down. Now you might think I was taking a gamble. But if he made a run for it where would he go. And besides I knew he wasnt going to turn down what was on offer to him. He cut Rain down and picked up her leash. i was impressed. He was a quick learner. I helped him lift her into the cartI pushed her down towards the back of it and then slid her legs off so only her top half rested on the cart. I got the leash stretched it up and attached it to a hook in the roof. She had to use her arms now to take the weight to save breaking her neck. I tied long pieces of rope to each of her legs and gave the ends of the rope to JIm so he had complete control of her bottom half. He looked to the ceiling and saw the hooks there. The rope was long enough to secure each leg to the hook so that her arse was presented to him like an early Christmas present. I watched as Jim put his finger into her anus. He then parted her buttocks and shoved hoimself inside. He pushed and thrusted with all his force. I moved to the front of the and put my cock in front of her mouth and then slid it in. Jim and I managed to get into a symmetrical rhythm so that as he thrudted into her arse I thrusted into her mouth. Cynthia must have felt left out and she somehow found the room to slide under her and started to suck her tits. Im not sure which of came first betwen me Jim and Rain. It was a close thing. Jim collapsed on the floor disbelieving what was happening. I unfastened Rains leash. Jim untied her legs and I pulled her right back into the cart. I stretched out each arm overthe cart and tied them to each wheel I did the same with her legs. I then used and old sheet to tie over her eyes. I pushed Jims discarded undies into herr mouth. I then beckoned Jim and Cynthia to the jeep where we had some refreshments before the next instalment.

forgotten1413
10-20-2007, 05:23 AM
i could hear them walk away but i didnt care because my mind was still racing about what just happened.i could feel myself getting wet again just from thinking about it.i tried to move my hands but couldnt oh how bad i wanted to feel someones cock in pussy or butt.i dont know why but i loved everyminute of being fucked in my buttt,giving head,and someone playing with my breasts making them harder than they have ever been.

hotgoth14
10-20-2007, 12:39 PM
this is really good keep it up you 2

SAE
10-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Nice to know theres someone else out tghere reading you can always join in and be cynthia if you want.

SAE
10-20-2007, 04:45 PM
I knew she didnt know i was there watching her struggle to get her hands free. My guess was she wanted to pleasure herself. i lightly rubbed my finger very quickly over her pussy lips. It was just enough to make her wonder if i was there or if she was imagining it. I did the same thing with her nipple and then her arse crack. Suddenly I plunged my finger up her arse so she knew i was there. I was turned on by the surprised mmmphing noise she made through her gag. I stroked one of her tits. "Jims been complaining about these you know. Thinks they could be doing with being uplifted. Im not sure. Ill have to try it i think. " I got some soft rope and tied it round her chest. I looped some rope around heach tit and wound it tightly around. I thne lifted the rope up and hooked it to the deiling. Each tit was now proudly standing to attention. "Pity hes locked in one of the outhouses and not around to see it Cynthia may like it though." I called Cynthia and she hobbled through the door . There was rope wrapped around her body encasing her arms and legs. I lifted her amd placed her onto the cart on top of Rain. I placed her pussy directly over Rains lips and removed Jims undershirts from her mouth. Although she was still blindfoldeed she must have known what was in contact with her face. It meant that Cynthias face was in contact with rains pussy. I used some of the spare rope that was wrapped around cynthia to secure her to the bottom of the cart thus secudring her to rain. Cynthia was well trained and knew what was expected of her. She started to lick Rains clit. I was unsure if her efforts were being reciprogated by Rain but there was some sort of movement at the other end of the cart. When Cynthia was in full flow I u potioned myself at the end of the cart and slipped my dick under ner mouth and inside Rain. I had the sensation of Rains wet pussy underneath me and the lickings of Cynthias tongue above me After I orgasmed i ordered cynthia to lick out my spunk. I then left the two women to it as i returned to the house to prepare for the next act.

forgotten1413
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
i felt cynthia lick at my pussy trying to make me orgasim and unfortantly she was doing a good job at it making me want to please her some reason so i started to lick suck and lick at her pussy trying to turn her on even thought i was probably not doing any good but dang it felt good with her licking my pussy but it made me wonder we my captor was.

SAE
10-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I pulled the cart, still with the two women on it, out of the barn and attached it tovthe Jeep. I untied their hands and legs and tied i also tied Rains hands to Cynthias legs and vice versa. a leather strap around their bodies effectively tying them together and fastening them to the cart at the same time. I got into the jeep and sped off quickly like before. The cart swang backwards and forwards as i swang the car round at high speed. The women must have been glad of the bonds as they would surely have flown off the cart otherwise. When I reached the house, I stopped the car and untied my captives. I quickly retied Cynthia to the cart and turnedmy attention to Rain. I tied her hands behind her back and picked up the leash. I led her to a camp fire I had made. I took off her blindfold and allowed her to take in the scene. There was a large rotisserie spit over the fire. I lifteed Rain up and secured her by the wrists to the revolving bar. I wound layers and layers of rope round her until she was severely secured. To add to the effect I got an apple and stuffed it in her mouth. I left her a minute to contemp[late her position while i went to get Cynthia. I pulled the cart containing Cynthia over to the spit. I untied her from the cart. I lay down in a deck chair that I had placed there earlier. I spoke loudly so both women could hear me. I flciked a switch and the spit that held rain started to turn and go lower slowly towards the fire. "Your fate depends on Cynthia" I told her. She has to make me cum by any means necessary before you reach the fire. I will only stop the spit when I\ have cpme. Telling me your story will speed up matters. Otherwise you will have to rely completely on a woman who has been shagging your boyfriend behind your back. Can she be trusted?"

forgotten1413
10-27-2007, 06:21 AM
i looked around scared knwoing that if i itold him that when i was rapped he bound me to the stering wheel of his car and fucked me while i cried and tried to scream but eventually started to like it but hate myself for liking it i doidnt know if he would cum sooner or not becuase i wasnt able to talk at all as my mouth was painfully held open by an apple in my mouht

SAE
10-28-2007, 03:25 AM
The muffled sounds as Rain tried to tell her story added to Cynthia's expert ministrations and I could feel the orgasm burst through. I pushed cynthia aside and went over to Rain. I took the apple from her mouth and kissed her. She looked worried as the spit was still turning and moving downwards. I smiled and doused the flames. I looked at her. "Good girl Rain I guess you were telling me how he tied you to the steering wheel of his car and fucked you sensless." I caressed her nipple as i spoke and stared into her shocked eyes. "You were swo scared you wet yourself. But that wasnt the only way you wet yourself was it?" I started to untie her form the spit. "look over there" I pointed in the direction of a red car parked a few metres away. "You recognise that car?" I felt her body stiffen. "Perhaps if you get rreaccquainted with the steering wheel." I lifted her into ny arms. She started to struggle as realisation dawned. "Its been nice to have you again after all those years" I carried her to the car and threw her inside.

forgotten1413
10-28-2007, 09:24 AM
i felt ymself hit the seats and wondered how the heck i get myself into these kind of situations and worse for the second time.