PDA

View Full Version : Nine and a half hours, by VO

Marcus
09-06-2002, 02:52 AM
Here's another short story with an excellent writing style. Dialogue, pacing, detail and delivery of a story are first rate. Read and learn!

It was posted in May but was largely ignore by reviewers.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=997

Alex Bragi
10-07-2003, 11:42 PM
You're right Marcus, dialogue, pacing, detail and delivery of a story are first rate.

I think the reason it may have been 'ignored by reviewers', to use your words, is simply its just not everyone's cup of tea. A story like this is always going to have a limited appeal.

I read it and I appreciated the high quality, but I can't honestly say I truly enjoyed it.

Alex.

Jones, Nikka
10-25-2003, 11:48 PM
This is one hot story. I think the "limited appeal" comes from the fact that even though the torture scene is quite formal, it is not really between a Dom and a Sub in their typical, (or should I say traditional) roles. When I finished reading I had to ask myself "who dommed who?" in this particular situation.

Faibhar
11-10-2003, 09:41 AM
One sign that a story is "good" is, as Nikka Jones alleges, the reader should ask questions of themselves at the end. Or, at least think about the action.

largely ignored Marcus contends that this story just flew by under the radar of many. No doubt that has changed since this posting.

BruceBoxer
01-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Just didn't hold my interest--gotta be in the mood me thinks.